Chunjoe's Secret

I Never Wanted To Let You Go

Shin Minah - Sha La La http://youtu.be/VnkBZmRvjZ0 

 

 

(WARNING: CHUNJOE MOMENT)

 

"What is it, Ljoe?" Chunji closed the door and asked Ljoe.

"I... never had a friend," Ljoe looked down.

"......." Chunji didn't know what to say. "I thought you...have lots of friends",

"I'm not. Never had one." Ljoe sighed.

".....I see," Chunji nodded, "So is that your problem?" 

it took a moment but then Ljoe nodded. 

"Then, let's be friend!" Chunji smiled widely, Ljoe just stared at him. "what? you don't want to?" Chunji asked Ljoe.

"No, it's not that. It's just... I don't know how to be friend with people," Ljoe looked down.

"It's easy!" Chunji kept smiling.

"yeah, easy for you." Ljoe chuckled.

"No, really, it's easy! just try it first," Chunji smiled wider

"o..okay," Ljoe scratched his back, and it was quiet for a moment. Then they both bursted into laughter.

"THIS IS FUNNY!" Chunji laughed.

"I KNOW, IT'S SO AWKWARD!" Ljoe laughed even harder. They continued laughing,

"okay, so, let's be friend." Ljoe tapped Chunji's shoulder, then walked away, and turned around, "Thank you, Chunji!" he said. Chunji smiled.

Chunji opened the door and saw you quickly sat down.

"Yah! you eavesdropping, weren't you?!" Chunji shouted.

"N..NO!! I'm not! I was here all the time, waiting for you!"

"pffssh, liar!" Chunji said.

"No!" You defended.

"Yes, you are!" Chunji sticked his tongue out.

"Yah, oppa!" you blushed. The truth is, yes. You were listening to their conversation from the beginning till the end.

"see?! you really eavesdropped us,"

you just sat there, pouting. Chunji laughed and approached you, "that's okay, _____. It's not even a private conversation," He smiled.

 

You kept pouting. Chunji felt that there's something you hid, "what is it?" he asked you.

"w..what, what?!" you asked him back.

"there's something you hid! what is it?!"

"nothing," you looked away.

"yah! tell me!" 

"I hid nothing, oppa!" you quickly stood up and ran away.

"yah!" Chunji chased you. "come here, you little kid!" he yelled.

"No!" you kept running. Chunji caught you and tickled you, "HAHAHAHAHAHA OMG OPPA STOP IT, HAHAHAHA" you bursted into laughter.

"I won't stop until you tell me" He kept tickling you, your eyes teared up, "oppa! yaaah! hahahahahaha! stop it!"

"tell me firsttt~" he sang. then you gave up,

"I... I TOOK PICTURES OF YOU AND LJOE, HAHAHAHA, THAT'S IT OPPA, STOP IT NOW!" you quickly sat down.

"let me see it," 

"you're so mean to me," you pouted.

"what? you want me to tickle you again?"

"n, no! don't!" you quickly gave him your phone. Chunji looked at the pictures and saw how bunny he was.

"look at my face!" he said.

"no, it's not you, it's a bunny" you stood up and saw the pictures together.

"hey, this one's good!" Chunji said.

"All of them are great!" you smiled widely, proud of yourself.

"oppa, I took it by myself. see how talented I am in photography?" you smiled.

"this, what you called 'talented' in photography?" he showed you a picture of your selca.

"YAH OPPA!" you quickly grabbed your phone and blushed like a tomato. Chunji laughed,

"YAH, don't laugh!" you felt embarassed even more.

"that's okay, _____! I think it's cute!" Chunji laughed.

"yah! meanie..." you ran away,

"_____!" Chunji shouted, but you didn't look back and ran to your class.

 

At Class

You quickly sat down, and sighed. "it's...so embarassing.." you covered your pink face with your hands.

"_____!" you can heard Chunji's voice. He was panting and approached you. "I'm sorry," he said.

"yaaah, I don't want to talk about it, it's really embarassing!"

"no, it's not!"

"yes, it is!"

Chunji just sighed at your childish attitude, "here!" he gave you his phone, and you slowly looked at it. 

"what?"

"just see," he looked away. you sighed then you grabbed his phone, you saw a picture of him

"what? it's cute," you gave him the phone back.

"see the other pictures," he gave you his phone again.

"..okay," you admitted that he's really goodlooking, yet so cute.

you opened your eyes widely at this picture, 

he's...so handsome..

"THIS IS THE BEST!" you shouted.

"yah, okay that's enough, now give it back,"

"no, I'm addicted. I've gotta see more" you said.

"yah! no, give me back my phone!" he tried to take it but you just kept it away from him, "yah, _____!" 

you laughed at this one, "THIS IS SOOO CUTE" you said,

"yah, just give it back!"

"no! not now, oppa"

"wow..." you said.

"yah! _____! it's not funny anymore!" he started to panicking.

"what?! relax, it's only pictures," you said and kept going on

"awww!!! bunnyyyy!!!" you giggled,

"YAH! give it back! now!"

you kept on looking at his pictures, until you saw this

 

 

 

 

.....................is that me?

"YAH, CHO _____, GIVE IT BACK!!! IT'S NOT EVEN FUN ANYMORE!!! GIVE IT BACK!!!" he yelled at you, you quickly looked at him and he looked so mad.

"I.. I'm sorry.." you gave his phone back. he rudely took his phone from your hand,

"...oppa..." you said. he just sighed then walked away. "oppa.." you stared at his back, felt guilty yet confused.