Where Are You

I Never Wanted To Let You Go

TaeYeon (Girls' Generation) Ft. The One - Like A Star http://youtu.be/qy8AOdrKAYw

This is the song that Chunji used to sing to _____..

 

YOUR P.O.V

It was raining. The sky was crying, and many people cried too. 

Chunji was a man who's loved by many people.

I guess that's why God called him, because God also loves him, and wants him back.

I mourned, I didn't talk much today. I just stood there under the rain, until someone gave me an umbrella.

I quickly turned my head, and saw a beautiful lady standing in front of me.

"You're _____, right?"

I just stared at her.

"I'm Chanhee's mother, it's nice that I can finally see you." 

ah, I quickly bowed at her, "mianhae, I didn't know. It's nice to see you too," I bowed.

 

I'm on my way to Chunji oppa's house, with his mother, and also Ricky.

"Chunji really talked a lot about you," Chunji's mother said.

"really?" I just looked at her, my eyes were empty. I can't felt anything.

I lost my expressions.

"yes, _____-noona, Hyung really talked a LOT about you," Ricky smiled.

Ricky... I saw Ricky cried this morning. He was crying and kept yelling Chunji's name, "you're bad hyung!" he cried.

"if you're not here, then who's gonna bully me?!" he sobbed, he kept crying.

"who's going to protect me everytime I got bullied by my classmate again? who's going to steal my lollipop?! what can I do without you, hyung?! why did you leave me like this, I hate you hyung, you're such a bad hyung!"  He cried.

I just stood there watching him, I didn't approach him. it's best for me just to stay away from people. I can't even...smile.

 

We arrived at Chunji oppa's house. It was a small place, but it's just...feels like home.

I can smell Chunji's scent all around the house. How I miss your smell, oppa.

Then Chunji's mother excused, she's busy answering the phone calls. and I guess they're all about Chunji.

I can saw his mother held her tears while talking on the phone. 

"noona," Ricky said, "follow me,"

I followed Ricky, and now I was standing in front of a blue door, and Ricky opened it for me, "this is Hyung's bedroom.."

I came inside, and then I opened my eyes widely.

it was full of my pictures, there were 5 of my photos, hanging on the wall.

I covered my mouth, "Chunji oppa.." my tears were about to fall again,

"Hyung really loves you, I can tell," Ricky smiled.

Then I looked around the room, and spotted an object that I lost one year ago.

it was my sport uniform. "isn't this... my uniform.."

"yes, hyung keeps it at his room, he said so he can always touches and feels your presence around him.."

I tried my best holding my tears. Then I took a glance at Chunji's photo. he was smiling and showing his bunny teeth.

I smiled, how I miss your bunny face oppa...

"Oppa, it's me... I'm here. at your house, at your lovely bedroom... looking at your stuffs..." I sobbed.

"how I wish that you could be here, standing right beside me, telling me all the things about your stuffs right here. I will be so happy, oppa if only..."

Then you felt your tears were falling down, you quickly covered your face.

Ricky realized that you were crying, he quickly approached you. "_____-noona..." he said, then he hugged you to calm you down,

"I.. I was there, Ricky, I was there... I saw him for the last time, Ricky, I just can't..." you cried harder. Ricky just hugged you. somehow he felt like he really wanted to cry too.

"I miss everything about him, Ricky, I miss everything! everyday I spent just sitting down at the bench, waiting for someone to covered my eyes from my back, and say 'guess who', I miss his stupid jokes!" you cried really hard, and Ricky hugged you tight.

"No one will ever do that to me anymore, no one can hugs me the way he does, no one," you sobbed,

Ricky just patted your back, "noona, don't cry... Hyung will be sad if he saw you crying like this,"

"if he didn't want me to cry then why did he leave me, Ricky?! why did he leave me alone?!"

"you're not alone, noona, you still have.."

"who? who?! I only have Chunji, I only have him but now he's gone. now I'm all alone, I have no other friends! I only have him!"

Ricky just hugged you,

"I only have him.." you cried.

you were crying on Ricky's shoulder. Chunji's mother just leaned at the door, she heard everything. she covered , she was crying too.

 

At School.

No one talked to you today, everybody knows that you're in your worst condition. some of them just tried to cheer you, but ended up failing.

you were heading to the roof, then you opened the door, you closed your eyes.

you wished that when you open your eyes, you can see Chunji waving his hand on you, and telling you that he's been there for 10 minutes waiting for you.

 

you slowly opened your eyes, and there's nothing in front of you.

you sat on the bench, then your vision started become blurry, somehow you just kept thinking of him.. then you looked up to the sky. 

"oppa.. this place keeps so many memories of us," you smiled, but then your tears started falling.

 

 

I was eating my bento when someone came, a blonde guy.

"Hey there! Mind if I sit beside you?" he asked me. What? Oh no...

       "My name is Lee Chanhee! My friends called me Chunji. You can call me Chunji too, if you want!" he held out his hand.

"So, wanna be my friend?"

 

"since then, everyday at school was the best moment of my life. How you came to my class, how we spent our time at the roof, joking at each other, and even jealous at each other... " you said to yourself,

 

"open your mouthhh, aaaaa~" Chunji said while handing his spoon on me, 

"yaaaahh, I can eat it by myself," I pushed his hand slowly

"I know, but I wanted to feed you. now open your mouth! aaaaa~"

This is my first time of having someone who cares about me since I've never had a friend before. 

 

"I miss being cared by you, oppa... You often came to my house, just to spent the noon together..."

 

"open it" Chunji smiled at me. I opened it slowly, and see a silver bunny bracelet.

"here, let me wear it on you," Chunji said, he then took my right hand and putted the bracelet there. I smiled at him.

"happy one weeksary, _____" he said.

 

"you always full of surprises. Romantic surprises. and I'll never get bored of it. you're just as awesome as that, oppa..." your tears were struggling,

 

"yaaah!" I ran faster and suddenly Chunji turned around and caught me. He held my hands tightly,

Chunji was so close to me. He leaned closer and closer...

"yaaah, oppaaa, why are you like this?" I looked down and close my eyes. Chunji just laughed.

"I am your first friend, right? so, can I be your first love too?" 

 

"You and your cheesy quotes, which never fails to blushed me, and I pretended to be mad at you, but deep inside I really liked it..."

 

They started throwing eggs, flours, even ROCKS on us, "aaah!" I screamed, but then I felt something warm...Chunji hugged me. 

"don't move," Chunji said, he was hugging me tight.

"o..oppa! your..your head..." I touched his head, it was bleeding, the rock hitted it. "o..oppa!!!" I cried.

"d..don't move"

"oppa, go!" I struggled, but Chunji only tightened his hug. "opp..oppa.." I cried,

"shut up, don't move," Chunji said. "oppa! don't!" I cried. "I'll always protect you, _____." he whispered on my ear.

 

"You were the one who always been there for me, whenever and wherever.

You're the one who always try to make me happy,

You're the one who always protect me, and care for me.

now that you're gone, everything won't be the same..." your tears were falling now, but you quickly wiped it, and smiled.

 

He took out something from his pocket. 

n...no way... I looked at him, no.. it can't be...

and he handed me......that thing. the same thing as mine. the thing that I always thinking of, the thing I always pray that someday I'll see it again,

I was shaking... "o...oppa.." I covered my mouth, I can't...say anything. I was shocked,

I...can't believe it... I looked at him, my tears were struggling, and they were flooding, "it... it was you..."

 

"You once lied to me, you said the reason why because you always wanted to be my first love..."

 

Then someone turned my body and hugged me,"don't look!" he said.

he hugged me, and I didn't say anything. I didn't move either. I can't do anything.

my tears were kept falling and falling, and I can felt the hug tightened. 

only one person who can hugged me like this. only one...

I felt warm. I looked up, "o..oppa.." I stuttered. I held my tears, I really didn't want to be weak in front of Chunji.

 

"You always there to protect me, you would never give up to make me happy, to make me feel warm, to tell me that everything's okay."

 

..."OPPA IT STOPPED," I panicked, I was about to hit the door, but then Chunji held my hands,

"look at the sky," he said. I slowly turned my head,

and then I saw beautiful fireworks at the sky. 

"... you're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, the most precious thing I've ever known, you're the best of all, _____" 

"will you be my girlfriend?" he said.

"thank you, _____. I'll give you my best. I'll never make you sad, I'll never leave you,"

You stopped looking at the sky when you felt something dropped above your head, ah it's raining again, you laughed, you looked down.

"oppa really knows how to make the weather cry..." you laughed, but then you felt another water dropped, your tears. you were crying silently.

you closed your eyes, then felt the rain pouring on your body, you just sat there, alone. nobody was there to accompany you.

nobody was there, sitting beside you, or even covered your eyes from the back, playing that guess who game.

everything was so different without him.

you cried so hard... you just felt empty, and brokenhearted.

you can felt the winds were blowing your face, you felt cold, but yet warm inside.

 

"You know.." He spoke.

"What I wished when we saw the shooting star..." He said, you kept crying, "I wished...for us.." He smiled and stared at you, 

"I wished that we can be together..until the end..." He said weakly. 

You just kept crying and crying, didn't know what to do. 

"But I guess.. The star didn't hear it..." He smiled.

 

"..._____, I'm sorry...it seems that I'm going to break my promises..."

 

"I'm...sorry if I ever made a mistake..." he said,

"I'm sorry... if I ever made you disappointed, angry, or even sad... if I can't make you happy like how you made me happy,

I'm sorry...for not being able to protect you forever, just like what I've promised to you,

I'm sorry...for not being able to be with you for the rest of your life...,

 

_____, Thank you for everything you gave to me. You've shown me a lot of love. you make me learnt about happiness...

Thank you for being a part of my life, you made it precious...

Thank you for making me understand what love is, that love isn't easy as it pronounces...

your name will forever remain in my heart, _____.. Thank you..for loving me,"

 

you closed your eyes, you can't take it anymore, you cried. your tears were kept falling down.

it hurts a lot. you were brokenhearted, you hitted your chest over and over again, you kept blaming on yourself,

 

"God, why did you always take someone I loved away from me? What did I do wrong, God?" you're looking at the sky.

"why did you always making me feel lonely, making me alone like this," you cried,

 

"Chunji oppa, where are you now? you know I miss you so terrible, I feel like wanna die, I can't even breathe as I used too, I can't even smile. oppa why did you leave me? you've promised me that you'll never leave me, never make me cry..." you kept yelling louder and louder,

 

"why oppa.." you bursted into tears.