My gift is?

Your gift is...Me?


A silent ambiance crept into every space of the not so big dorm of Exo. Chanyeol, who came out with a plan to make a surprise birthday party for his lover, Baekhyun. He decided to make him go out with Kai with an excuse that Kyungsoo couldn’t go out to buy the groceries and some kitchen stuffs, he already agreed to act like he was maybe having a fever, and he did it. It left Baekhyun with no choice but to do the chores for Kyungsoo, the latter mother.

He went with Kai and not to make it so obvious; Chanyeol asked Sehun to go with him too, for his gift to Baekhyun, Luhan will buy it for Sehun.

3 after noon, the M members made their move out from the dorm with an excuse that their manager scheduled them to practice. Around 6 in the evening, Kai and Sehun carried on the plan to bring Baekhyun with them, they decided to the mall.

At first Baekhyun refused to go as he wanted to spend his day with Chanyeol, he looked a bit hurt as Chanyeol insisted him to go with them and Chanyeol could feel the tense for doing that. But right after Sehun mentioned about eye-liner promotion in face shop, he was the one who eager to go.

Once they all left, Chanyeol, with his helpers, the leader Suho, decorated the living room, while Kyungsoo was busy cooking a special dish in the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

Yesterday night, Baekhyun who was already with his sleep overwhelm him. Chanyeol who had the boy’s head rested on his arm and his left hand lingered around his waist slowly pushed the hand and put it onto the bed. He then pulled his arm with awareness not to wake the sleepy boy up, or else, his plan will not be up to snuff just in one click.

Fuhh

Baekhyun who was sleeping dead, not even flinch from his spot, continuing to drown in his dream. Chanyeol took a moment to savor every part of the boy’s face and both of the tips of his lips jerk up creating a smile. How much he loves his lover, with an almond-shaped eye, tiny cute nose, thin plump lips, everything is perfect, for someone who is in love, but he is does perfect for having the flawless skins that could beat girls’.

Chanyeol quavered his head, blinking twice. He forgot that he got a plan to succeed. He gradually and warily moved his legs from the bed and stepped on the floor. He walked on his tip toes toward the door, twisted the door knob as quiet as he could not to make a screech sound of the door. Once he succeeded to open the door, right once he closed the door but not letting any thump sound. Even he knew Baekhyun very well, that once he slept, even an earth quake can’t wake him up, but in any case, it was better to be careful.

Firstly, he made his step to Kyungsoo and Kai’s bedroom, because he was expecting that Kyungsoo could help him waking the rest, excluded Baekhyun. Thrice he knocked the door, before a sleepy Kyungsoo opened the door while rubbing his eyes. He stared at Chanyeol as he was like going to bite him like the vampires do. No one could deny, Kyungsoo’s stare is much scarier than Mona Lisa’s.  The first glimpse of the boy sent the shivers of apprehension down his spine.

“What the heaven Chanyeol? Do you not even peek at the clock? Do you know what time is it now?”

Dushhh! Three questions in one breath were thrown at him right on the face. If those questions could turn into a dodge ball, he would be bye bye to this world.

Chanyeol gulped looking at the smaller guy, how a small harmless guy can has a vast sway, after Suho and Kris, he is the king other than being the latter mother. Chanyeol his dried lips before he answered.

“Alright. First, I do, it is ing 3 in the morning now. Second, I am ing need you now!”

Before Kyungsoo said anything, he turned around as a voice calling for him.

“Soo, what’s going on? Who’s that? Oh! Chanyeol hyung. What are you doing here?”

Kai leisurely walked toward them scratching his neck, with bloated eyes and shirtless. Then he stopped beside Kyungsoo.

“I’m not going to say much, and D.O, help me to wake up the others. Please?”

Chanyeol interlocked his both hands begging Kyungsoo to say yes. He pleaded him with his empathy eyes and pouted lips.

“What for?”

Kyungsoo crossed his arms against his chest after yawned.

“Just please? I don’t have much time now!”

Chanyeol continued to beg him. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes before nodded to him.

“Okay great! You go to Suho hyung’s, Kai go to Umin hyung’s and I will wake up the rest. Okay?”

He showed his thumbs up while grinning wide.

“Alright. Alright.”

 

The trio made their step to wake the members up.

Then they gathered at the living room. Almost all of them groaned and kept yawning, who the hell not going to do that? Being woken up at ing 3 am? Crap.

Chanyeol energetically jumped on his feet walking in joy toward the living room seeing all the members were already woke up.

Chen opened his mouth as he wanted to shout something but luckily Chanyeol made his fast step to close the mouth and earned a bite on the hand.

“OUCHH!” he was the one who shouted but not too loud.

“What the , Chanyeol?!”

Chen asked in whisper but cleared enough that he was holding back his yell.

“Okay guys, firstly I need you to calm your ing self down. I know, we should be sleeping right now.”

He earned a good if you know from Lay.

“You guys knew right that tomorrow, I mean, now is already 6th May, and is Baekhyun’s birthday right?”

Suho who was still not into the reality immediately nodded in excitement.

“Yes! Baekkie’s birthday!” He shouted beaming.

“Thanks hyung, it’s like you’re the only one who feel excited for that.”

Chanyeol sent a wink to his leader.

“Chanyeol hyung, don’t make me feel bad. I do excited for it, but at a time like this, I should probably enjoy my sleep.” Tao pouted and Xiumin nodded.

“Okay, everyone stop whining. Let’s listen to Chanyeol, and Sehun, wake your boyfriend up.”

An order from kyungsoo and every one was like aye chief! included the two leaders. Chanyeol mumbled thanks to Kyungsoo and he smiled a you’re welcome to him.

Sehun slowly gestured his boyfriend on his shoulder who was resting his head on his chest. Luhan leisurely opened his eyes and began to focus still leaning onto Sehun.

“So now, I actually planned to make a surprise party for him. I know we can actually plan this later but it is better to discuss it early. What say you?”

Chanyeol’s eyes flitted like a butterfly from one member to another waiting for their responds.

“So that’s the thing that makes you tell us, that you have to wake us up? Well, if it is the thing, I don’t mind. So what’s the plan?”

Kris spoke out leaning his back on the couch.

Fuhh

Chanyeol relived after getting one support from the Chinese leader, but seemed the rest were agreeing too.

“Nothing much. We just throw a surprise, just like that?”

Kyungsoo arose from his seat and moved to Chanyeol and knocked his head.

“Just like that you say? Like heaven, surprise! Then, what should we do next? Act like nothing happen? I don’t believe that you’re this idiot.”

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes before went to his seat.

Chanyeol snapped his finger.

“Oh! That’s right! So, D.O you cook okay?”

Kyungsoo sighed, ended up agreeing, because there was no one who will cook if it is not him who will.

“One problem, solved! Then the rest of us? And presents? Cake?” Kai asked.

“Don’t worry about that. I’ve handled all of it, and cake too. Humm, what about the M members act like you have to practice? You can go buy the gifts.”

“Not bad. Okay then.” Xiumin agreed with the suggestion.

Then Baekhyun? We wouldn’t leave him dumbfound right?” Lay looked at Chanyeol resting his chin on his fists.

“I think I can handle that. Kai, can you go with him to the mall? Or anywhere just to distract him?”

Chanyeol turned to for help from Kai.

“Anything is okay for me. By the way, I already got him a gift, and Kyungsoo too when we went to a gift store last time.” He looked at his Soo and he nodded.

“Great then! So here the plan, M members will go out with an excuse they have to practice, if Baekhyun ask for what, we’ll just simply say our manager told so. Kai and he will go to mall or anywhere, the rest will stay with me here to beautify with balloons and such. For the cake, I already booked a delivery from a nearer bakery, probably will be here on 5 pm. So we will start the party in the evening. In the morning, we still can relax and pretend like there’s nothing happen.”

Chanyeol was broadly smiling in glee, couldn’t wait to surprise the birthday boy.

“But what if Baekhyun don’t want to go? And force Kyungsoo to go with me?” Kai asked.

“Easy, D.O, you can pretend like you are sick right? You know he can’t resist you right?”

“Easiest thing to do, Chanyeol. Leave it to me.” Kyungsoo made a piece sign.

“Then I believe there’s nothing more to talk about. I didn’t expect we’ll finish in a short time.”

Chanyeol chuckled, still couldn’t control the contentment in his heart.

“So can we go to sleep now?” Tao asked yawning.

Of course! Sorry for waking you up! It’s for Baekhyun.”

Chanyeol did feel guilty to wake the members up, but he himself was exhausted too.

Everyone was already moving their asses up from the couch and headed to their bedrooms.

“I will cook the best for us!”

 Kyungsoo exclaimed for heading toward his bedroom in hands with Kai. Suho walked to Chanyeol and patted him on the shoulder.

Great idea Chanyeol.”

Chanyeol just gave him a nod and smiled.

“Thanks hyung.” He muttered.

 

The last couple was Sehun and Luhan. As they were discussing for the party, Luhan was already asleep. Sehun not to wake him up, he carried his sleeping lover to their bedroom.

Chanyeol breathed a sigh of relief. He made his move to his bedroom after turning off all the lights. He pumped his fist in the air showing the 1st victory.

 

 

 

 

Exo M member’s situation;

 

They still don’t know the exact place to go, so they decide to wander around the city. They walk along together until they begin to take their own path. Xiumin with Chen, Tao with Kris and Lay with Luhan.

 

“Kris-ge, should we get him gucchi stuff?” Tao hooks his arm onto Kris’s like he usually did.

“Tao, can’t you not think of Gucchi all the time? There are many other things.” Kris sighs at the Gucchi Mania.

“I can’t, I only can think of Gucchi. Then, what should we get him?”

“I don’t know Tao. What about eye-liners?” Kris suggests.

“I know he’ll be glad if we bought him that, but ge, you knew that he had a lot of them right? Maybe we’ll buy one, and then we buy other stuff?”

“Nice Tao! Let’s go find a beauty shop, and then we can go find another.”

“Great!”

They continue to walk around until they find a beauty shop to get an eye-liner before they move to other stores.

 

 

“Umin hyung, what should we buy? Buying gifts is the most suffocating thing seriously!”

Chen groans after keep turning his head left and right to find the right store.

“Yea, you’re right. But weren’t you saying that the most suffocating thing is when someone compliments your voice Chen?” Xiumin chuckles.

“That’s one of the suffocating things. Oh hyung! There’s a store! Seem like we can get something from there.”

 Chen points at a store, a fashion store. He quickly walks toward the store across the road, pulling Xiumin on his hand with him.

“Clothes, or jeans, they would do right?” Xiumin looks up asking him.

“Yup.” Chen responds while pushing the door in and they enter the store.

“Chen ah, why don’t we get him an eye-liner too?”

Chen who is already busy to search any outfit for Baekhyun turns his head.

Oh? Hyung, that’s great!” Chen snaps his fingers beaming.

“Then, we find something here first; we’ll go grab the eye-liner afterward.”

“Nice one!”

Then Xiumin joins him to find something for Baekhyun.

 

 

Meanwhile, Luhan and Lay are already in a hat store.

“Luhan hyung, Baekhyun loves caps right?”

Lay moves from a cap to another cap.

“Yup. I think he will love the one with simple design, but cool.”

Instead of searching for the gift for Baekhyun, Luhan busies trying the caps for him self.

“I think I will buy him a cap. What do you want to buy him?” Luhan asks while putting on the cap onto his head in front of a mirror.

“Go on. You buy cap for him, and I’m thinking to buy an eye-liner for him? What about it?”

“But he has many of them. Any ways, if it is will make him happy, then let’s go buy it for him!”

Lay takes a cap from the rack.

“I wonder how will Sehun and Kai handle Baekhyun.” Luhan thinks.

“Call them, hyung.” Lay suggests.

“Alright!” Luhan reaches for his phone in the pocket and starts to dial.

 “Then, I’ll buy this and this. One for me and one for him.” Luhan giggles showing the caps to Lay.

“But hyung, I still have to buy for Suho, he asked me to buy for him. And Sehun asked you too right?”

Luhan nods.

“Ill pay this first, then we move on to any beauty shop, and we will look around for other stores. Great?”

“Jjang, hyung!” Lay puts up his thumb and walks to the payment counter follows by Luhan at the back.

 

 

 

 

Sehun, Kai and Baekhyun;

 

“Yaa maknae! Hurry up! I can’t late for the eye-liners promotion!”

Baekhyun fasten his step leaving the two youngest members behind.

Kai and Sehun, both gulp while elbowing each other and give signs through their eyes.

“What? You’re the one who came up with the suggestion!” Kai whispers.

“Rilex Kai, you know Baek hyung still will buy the eye-liners without any discount.” Sehun stays calm and walks behind Baekhyun.

As they reach the face shop store, they sigh in relief because there’s a promotion. Thanks God! Or they will die.

“AHHHHH! Too much kind of eye-liners! I can’t handle this!”

Baekhyun squeals in excitement seeing those eye-liners with discount. Baekhyun lost in his dreamland of eye-liners while two others keep sighing, bored.

Sehun leans onto the wall alone; Kai leaves him to a toilet.

“Pay me back Chanyeol hyung.” He mumbles.

Then he feels a vibration continues by a ring comes after that in his pocket. It is his phone. He quickly put his phone out and presses the answer button.

“Hunnie!” Luhan screams over the line.

“Yes, baby. What is it?” he feels a little calm after listening to his lover’s voice, how much he wishes that he can hugs the form right now.

“How are you guys doing with the diva huh?” Luhan asks.

“It’s much better to have a long schedule with non stop rather than being with Baekhyun hyung crazy-ing over the eye-liners. And you? I miss you baby.” Sehun whines.

“Ohhh, poor my Sehunnie. I miss you too! I promise that I’ll give you zillions of kiss later, okay!”

Sehun can hear Luhan’s chuckling over there. He smirks when Luhan says about the kiss.

“You better do, baby.”

“I will! See you later okay! Bye!”

Sehun pouts when he hears a tut sound indicating that their conversation ended. He continues to sigh and waits for Kai. He sometimes in a while glimpse at Baekhyun.

Huhhhhh

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile at the dorm;

 

“Chanyeol ah! Help me with this thing!” Suho shouts.

“Hyung, what is it?”

Chanyeol walks to Suho after setting down the balloons around the corner of the living room.

 “I can’t reach to put this banner, it’s too high.” Suho complains.

“Bless yourself for being a shortie, hyung. Now, move. Let me do it.” Chanyeol giggles and takes the happy birthday banner from Suho’s hand.

“You rude kid! Fine! I’m going to help Kyungsoo in the kitchen.” Suho stomps his feet to the kitchen.

Chanyeol laughs even more. He put the banner at the upper of the curtain of the balcony and tied a ribbon to the curtain. After done with that, he moves to other things that have to be settled down.

He surveys surround the spot, whistles, confetti pop, birthday cone hats for each members, every corner were decorated in colorful.

Suho leaves Chanyeol to settle down other things and takes a peek of Kyungsoo as he steps into the kitchen, he is busy with the cooking while humming a few songs of theirs.

“Hey Soo! Is there something that I can help?”

Kyungsoo turns his head and smiles.

“Nope, thanks. I’m almost done.”

He smells the aroma from the pot.

“The smell is so good kyungsoo! What are you cooking?” Suho stands beside Kyungsoo.

“Chicken stew with potatoes, hangover soup, spicy chicken, kimchi fried egg, some instant dumplings, rice of course and I boiled noodles too, in case if anyone wants to eat with noodle. I bake cupcakes too, there, still in the oven. If it is not enough, I will make instant spaghetti then.” Kyungsoo exclaims in joy while stirring the soup in the pot.

“Kyungsoo ya, there are so much foods! I can’t wait!”

“I always wanted to cook these things, I’m so happy to cook all these.” Kyungsoo gurgles.

 

 

 

 

Two hours later.

 

Chanyeol walks back and forth waiting for them, actually waiting for Baekhyun.

Exo M members were already at the dorm since half an hour ago, they arranged their presents on a table attractively. The cake was delivered to the dorm an hour ago; it is a chocolate truffle cheese cake with a strawberry on it.

Chanyeol stops when he hears the shoe steps from the outside.

 

“Guys! They’re here! Hurry hurry!” He orders the members to get ready as he him self is full of jumpiness.

“All set right?” He asks making sure that nothing lack.

“Yes, all done! Let’s turn off the light.” Tao nods and turns off the light as all of them made their move to the kitchen.

Chanyeol takes out the cake properly and stick four big candles on it and put on the flame. All of them get ready when they hear someone stepping in the dorm.

“Guys! Chanyeol? Where are you?”

Baekhyun calls them a bit shock as he is in the dark as he steps in the dorm.

“Why they turned off the light? Or it is out of electricity?”

He actually asks Sehun and Kai but there is no answer from them. Luckily the light switch is only next to the door, so he turns on and…

He remains silent with his mouth agape.

“Happy birthday.” He mutters when he spots the banner on top of the curtain.

 He is disoriented for a second but then turns around to look at Sehun and Kai. He doesn’t speak but saying something through his eyes, they only shrug their shoulder up.

He steps closer to a table, full with presents in box and paper bag. He brings his fingers to his mouth. He starts to feel his eyes burn as the tears gather in his eyes waiting for the time to roll down to the cheeks.

 

 

“Okay, guys, now!” Chanyeol whispers to the rest in the kitchen.

Chanyeol makes the first move then follow by the others.

“1..2..3..sing.” Suho says.

 

“Happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to Baekhyunnie,
happy birthday to you!”

 

Baekhyun at once turns his body around as he hears the members are singing happy birthday song for him. He can’t hold it back anymore as the liquid of happiness flows down his soft cheeks, leaving a wet, black trail of eye-liner in the path. Sounds of whistle whistling and confetti are everywhere, some drop onto his hair.

 

The members give him a loud applause before attack him with hugs and birthday wishes.

“What is all these?” he asks with a brittle voice almost inaudible due to his sob.

“For you, Baekhyun.” Chanyeol smiles. He shows the cake on his hand.

“Blow the candle, blow the candle, blow the candle!” The members cheer for him.

Straight away he blows the candle and put out all the flame of the four candles. Chanyeol smears the icing at the side of the cake and gestures Baekhyun to taste it.

Baekhyun bites his lower lips before he the icing.

“It’s yummy!” he shouts still in his sob.

“Kiss him, kiss him, kiss him!” the members once again cheer.

 

Baekhyun can’t stop the pink tinge to crawl onto his cheeks, he feels his cheeks in hot. He cups his cheeks. He remains his body in stiff not moving until Chanyeol touches his chin making his face up to look at his boyfriend.

He again bites his lips.

“Someone hold the cake for me?” Chanyeol asks and Lay helps him in quick and steps back.

Chanyeol gazes into the pair of eyes in front of him, he leans down a bit and tilts his head instantaneously plants a soft kiss onto the other’s lips.

Chanyeol’s action adding more blush to Baekhyun.

“Yeayyyyy! They kiss!” Luhan shrieks peeking at Sehun. Sehun back hugs him tighten and places a peck on top of his head.

“Oh my god, they’re so cute!” Xiumin squeals.

“Yea they are, but can we move to next agenda please?” Kris speaks out causing the rest to laugh.

“Baekhyun! Presents time!” Kyungsoo pulls him by his hand to the table.

They sit on the floor with the others.

“Guys, there’s so much presents. I—thank you so much!” Tears are rolling down onto his cheeks again.

Kyungsoo wipes the tears and the smudge of the eye-liner.

“Yaa! Don’t cry, especially when you’ve the eye-liner on, you look like a ghost.”

Baekhyun laughs and nods.

“Baek hyung, hurry up opens the present! Open mine, mine!” Tao whines cutely.

Baekhyun giggles at the Chinese maknae’s childish behave.

“Okay, Tao. But I don’t even know which one is yours. Let me pick randomly okay?”

Baekhyun points out his finger from one to one gift, his eyes stop on the biggest box on the table. But then he decides to open the gift as the last one.

“Humm, which one should I open first?” Baekhyun narrows his eyes thinking.

“Just choose one, and open it.” Sehun says.

Baekhyun points on a pink plastic bag with teddy bears on it and opens it. It’s a unicorn plushie with rainbow tail.

“Kyaaaa! It’s so cute! Thanks Lay hyung! Obviously it is from you! And eye-liner! Double love for you, hyung!” he moves to give Lay a hug.

“You’re welcome birthday boy! I know, I just want to share the unicorn’s love with you. The eye-liner is from me and Luhan.” Lay hugs him back.

Baekhyun opens another gift in paper bag.

“Awww! This pajama is so cute! I wonder who bought this for me. Hummm, well, it is cute patterns with kawaii foods. So, kyungsoo?” he points his finger to kyungsoo.

“Yes it’s me! Whenever it comes to food, it’s Do Kyungsoo! I’m glad you like it.” They hug each other.

Baekhyun continues to open the gifts one by one, and each of it doesn’t fail to make him squeal, plus he gets three more eye-liners from Exo M members. He thanks them a lot.

 

So the list of his other gifts;
( bc I’m lazy to write more xD)

Kris, stylish leisure t shirts in solid color hooded t-shirt long sleeve.

Suho, stylish warming cap with skull head pattern.

Luhan, a simple black cap with three metallic button written on it ‘BADASS’.

Sehun, Luhan didn’t know what he should buy, so he bought a simple black t-shirt, short sleeve with a skull with diamonds to suit the cap he bought.

Kai, a pair of blue high top from nike with two red lines, because it was 60% discount, so he bought it.

Tao, leather wallet with pockets square pattern in black and white.

Xiumin, since he is cute so he bought cute gift, a blanket with cute dumpling doodles pattern.

Chen, green and black vertical stripe pattern hoodie.

 

Last but not least, the only box remain untouched, the biggest one that Baekhyun decides to open it as the last one.

“Woah! That one must be Chanyeol hyung’s right?” Sehun shouts.

Chanyeol gives a smirk to him.

“Baekhyun, hurry opens it!” Kris urges him.

Baekhyun takes the box and gives a puzzling look.

“What’s wrong Baekhyun?” Suho asks.

“There’s nothing in here.” Baekhyun shakes the huge box.

“Open it.” Chen tells him.

 

He puts the box on the floor and unties the ribbon, finally opens the box.

Baekhyun is in the way too surprise so that he can’t speak any word but widens his eyes and mouth. This is the real surprise he thinks.

Twelve of them, minus Chanyeol, the gift owner, leave the other eleven members with their mouth agape, not believing on what they have seen.

“Park Chanyeol, Are you ing mocking him or what?”

Kyungsoo is mad because Baekhyun might be hurt by the surprise.

“Hyung, cool hyung cool.” Chanyeol instead of concern to his own lover, he is more to afraid of the latter mama.

Kai nods in agree to his mate, he looks at Baekhyun still shock, but he tries to remain calm.

“No wonder those es are together. He repeated the same as that Bacon did to me on our last Christmas day.”

Chen babbles as his mind recalls to the gift changing during last Christmas, plus it was on air in Exo Showtime. Baekhyun ing gave his picture in a small box. But this one is much worse, a big box but nothing in it.

“Chen, you better shut up. This is my game. Unfortunately, I can only invite one other player.”

Chanyeol rolls his eyes before he realizes that Baekhyun is staring at him.

 

Baekhyun moves his almond-shaped eyes with a line of black eye-liner drew on his eye-lid, to every members not speaking out any word. Then he stops on Chanyeol, giving him a full questioning face.

“Yeol?”

“Yes my lovely diva?” chanyeol tries to compose him self but he gulps when he can’t deny that there’s a glow of upset in his lover’s eyes.

“What surprise is this?” Baekhyun asks. He puffs his cheeks and seals his lips to the thin lines.

“You’ll know later.” He cups Baekhyun on his cheeks and nudges his nose before he smiles.

Baekhyun smiles at the smoky voice.

Not realizing the silent, Kyungsoo quickly cover up the situation.

“Now move to the delicious part! Fooooooods! Come on guys!”

Kyungsoo is the first one to rise and walks to the kitchen. He gestures the others to join him.

Chanyeol gets up and extends his right hand out for Baekhyun. Baekhyun smiles and takes the hand before kisses him on the cheeks.

“Thanks Yeollie.” He squeezes Chanyeol’s arm.

All of them go to the kitchen and take their own seats.

“Soo! You made all these?!”

Baekhyun again surprises with all the scrumptious foods served well on the dining table.

Kyungsoo nods in eager.

“Hope you’ll be more surprise by the taste!” he says.

 

They fill the kitchen with laughter and jokes, not realizing that the time had passed 11 on the clock until Luhan yawns.

“I guess we can go to sleep by now. Well, birthday boy might want to have some times with his boyfriend.” Kris smirks staring at both of Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

Great idea. Lulu is already sleepy.” Sehun nudges Luhan’s nose earning an adorable whine from him.

“I’m sleepy too, and full. I think my belly is going to bommmmm! Especially the yummiest dumplings!” Xiumin cries out making the other laughs in agree.

“You’re right hyung. Thanks Soo hyung for the most lip-smacking ever foods! You’re the best Mummy!” Tao winks and giggles.

“You’re welcome, TaoTao. Thanks too for the compliments! But hey what the heaven, I’m not your mummy!” kyungsoo replies.

“You’re our mum, after Suho hyung. But Kai isn’t our dad though.” Lay says innocently.

“Lay hyung, who wants to be your dad though? He’s my boyfriend, not your mom!” Kai sticks his tongue out to Lay before he turns his head to right giving a peck on Kyungsoo’s cheek.

“Okay fine, mom or dad or whatsoever, I’m sleepy, can I proceed to my bed?” Suho joins them in the argument.

“Sehunnie, I’m sleepy. Let’s sleep?” Luhan tugs the tip of sehun’s sleeve and pouts.

“Lulu, we can’t sleep yet. You promised me something earlier right?” Sehun smiles to his boyfriend.

“What promise?” Luhan pouts deepen.

“I’ll remind you later.” Sehun whispers and smirks.

“Hurry, go get your room Sehun. And I’m going to get mine too; my ing eyes can’t stand any more!” Chen complains.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol who are just watching the members, giggle. Then Chanyeol gets up receiving the attentions from the eleven pairs of eyes.

“Okay guys, I think we can go to sleep now.  Thanks for everything, for helping me!” Chanyeol smiles gratefully for the members willingly to help him, without them, this party can’t be proceeding.

I guess it’s worth for getting waken up at 3 am right?” Kai yawns.

“3 am? What 3 am? Yeol?” Baekhyun throws his looks to Chanyeol.

“We forgot to tell you Baek, that giant ing woke us up at 3 am to plan for your birthday party, you know?” Xiumin gets to his feet and stretch his tired muscles on his arm.

“Really? Yeol?” Baekhyun grins showing his glisten eyes in elation.

 

He ignores the other and throws his arm around Chanyeol’s neck and places a light kiss on his lips. Chanyeol who don’t want to miss the moment quickly react by Baekhyun’s action. He lingers his arm around Baekhyun’s waist before proceed to a more deep kiss.

“Ehemmm! Ehem!” Lay acts to cough.

“Oh sorry.” Baekhyun scratches his head blushing.

“If it is not your day today, I would probably kick you in an instant to your bed!” Luhan crosses his arms.

“Okay, okay, we’ll go to our bed.”

Baekhyun pinches Chanyeol on his arm for saying that and he lets out an ouch.

“Thank you very much guys, I won’t forget this day. I’m more than happy, I don’t know what I should say further, I’m glad you guys willingly to do this for me. And I’m sorry for Chanyeol’s side because waking you up on your sleeping time.”

 

Baekhyun shuts his lips to the thin line, holding back his tears. He doesn’t want to mess up these exultant moments. Chanyeol shoulder hugs him and brushes his back. Baekhyun closes his glassy eyes while chuckles and slow jovial tears run from his blinking eyes and drip steadily into hir nightshirt.

“Sorry guys.” Baekhyun wipes his tears with his slim fingers still chuckling.

“Baek hyung!” Tao runs to him and gives him a hug.

“Thanks Panda.” Baekhyun hugs him back.

 

Everyone moves from the couch and at once encircle Baekhyun to give him a warm group hug. Afterward, all of them make their step to their own bedrooms, leaving the birthday diva and his boyfriend.

“Chanyeol.” Baekhyun back hugs him and sniffs on his back.

Chanyeol turns around and pulls the smaller closer to him. He brings him into his arm. He rumples Baekhyun’s hair while placing multiple pecks on his crown.

“Thank you so much, I’m so happy.” Baekhyun snuggles closer. He closes his eyes enjoying the tender embrace in Chanyeol’s arm.

“No princess. Thank you to you, because being in my life. I’m so grateful for that.” Chanyeol his chin up and places a kiss on the forehead.

“Let’s get in. You owe me an explanation of what kind of surprise you just gave me just now.” Baekhyun smiles and pulls Chanyeol on his hand to their bedroom.

 

 

 

 

Once they are in the bedroom, they have a quick shower to cleanse them selves. Baekhyun takes a shower in their bathroom, while Chanyeol in the bathroom out side of the room.

After a five minutes of shower, Chanyeol steps into their bedroom.

Baekhyun who is in a white bath robe, dries his hair with his towel without noticing the taller form walks to him.

“AHH!” he squeals as he feels a pair of arm snakes around his waist. He quickly turns around.

“Yeol! I’m not getting a heart attack on my birthday night okay.” he rubs his pounding chest in stun.

“Sorry.” Chanyeol mumbles quietly before he pulls the tiny waist closer giving him an intimate touch with his bare chest.

 

Baekhyun courteously pushes the taller away and at fast he throws his sight somewhere else as he notes that Chanyeol is only in a towel wrapped around his lower body. His hair is somewhat still wet and the waters drip to his face making him more desirable, more y.

He blushes so hard. He admits that he even already saw Chanyeol especially when they make love. But seeing the alluring tough and lean form, it makes his heart jumps into tizzy irate of pulsing and he barely can’t control the heat sneaks onto his body.

 

“Y-Yeol. Go get some shirt for self. It’s cold and I don’t want you to sick.”

His voice is wheezy and quavering still evading the pair of sneering eyes looking at him. It’s not cold he swears, it’s ing hot because his body keep on heating and he feels like ripping off the robe stick to his body.

“What if I don’t want?” Chanyeol smirks ily whispering on Baekhyun’s left ears sending him a tremble to his legs.

“Up to you then.” Baekhyun clears his throat and escapes from Chanyeol’s grip.

“Hey, where do you think you are going to huh?”

 

Before Baekhyun makes his first step, Chanyeol swiftly straighten his arm out and grasps Baekhyun’s arm. His rapid action caused Baekhyun to jolt on his feet and throws him self in Chanyeol’s arm. Chanyeol clasps him firm.

Baekhyun’s heart beat in a highest speed hammers in his heart. He tries to flee from the tight grip but he fails. His hands stuck between the hug.

 

“Yeol, what are you doing?” Panting tone in his voice is obvious but Chanyeol ignores him because he is enjoying the little creature in gasp.

“I’m doing what I want to do.” Chanyeol answers in a most flowery tone.

“Yeol, you can’t do this to a birthday boy. It’s me who should be enjoying the night instead of you.” Baekhyun pouts. He rests his head on the bare chest.

“Say who?”

“Say me.”

“Oh, say you? Then what do you want to do birthday boy?”

Chanyeol snaps off his grip around baekhyun and gazes into the glowing and adorable eyes. His eyes then move to the pouty thin lips and he his own lower lips. He brings his fingers from Baekhyun’s jaw lines to the neck and moderately stops on the robe’s strap tied in ribbon.

“Why aren’t you answering me, birthday boy?” he is in stage of unbinding the strap.

Immediately Baekhyun stops him by hand.

“Chanyeol, stop.” He speaks under his breath.

“Why?”

“You owe me the explanation. Why did you give me an empty huge box?”

Baekhyun blinks his eyes once before he stares on Chanyeol precisely in his eyes, naughty guise is swimming in his eyes, and he knows what Chanyeol exactly wants from him. He won’t refuse if Chanyeol is going to proceed to the next stage because that is what he plans too. But he can’t put off the thoughts of why did Chanyeol do that.

You really want to know why?” Chanyeol starts to trail kisses on his neck.

“Chan—y-yeol ah. Tell me.” Baekhyun is getting aroused by the seductive and slinky shift.

“because…”

“because of what---?”

“because actually I want to put my d----”

Before he finishes his line, Baekhyun cups his mouth.

“Park Chanyeol, don’t dare to things right now! Tell me now or we’re going to skip the next part!”

Baekhyun pushes Chanyeol away and rolls his eyes.

“Okay fine. Sorry, just kidding. Don’t be mad birthday boy.” Chanyeol takes his right hand and pecks on it.

Baekhyun melts on the action.

 “Now tell me.” He tries to sound stern instead of whine.

Chanyeol steps closer to Baekhyun and holds him by his hands. He locks his eyes with the shorter’s.

“Okay. Firstly I’m sorry for pulling a prank like that, I know you’re upset.” Chanyeol pecks on the slim fingers of his right hand.

“Second, sorry for make you suffocated by my actions just now.”

Baekhyun laughs listening to the not needed confession.

“And third..”

“Yes, yeol?”

“Your gift is….ME?”

Baekhyun stuns by the statement, he is baffled either to laugh or to melt by it. So that he remains calm to hear more by Chanyeol. He feels his heart yanks a bit when Chanyeol tosses his eyes down after staring into his not blinking.

“Byun Baekhyun..”

Chanyeol calls. Baekhyun takes a minute of breath and blows on how Chanyeol calls him by his full name. It is unearthly for him to dub him by his full name, and every time he did that, there’s must be something serious is hearsay.

“Byun Baekhyun, yes, your gift is me, my self.” His voice goes slower.

“I’m going to give you my self, indicating that I’m enthusiastically wanted to be yours, want to be by your side eternally. I hope you won’t push me down, I know I’m not perfect. You are pleased to step back anytime you want for any guy or girls out there, who is less flaws, more handsome or rich, so they can buy you anything you want. Someone that can give you a greater love which can make you happi---”

Baekhyun put his finger on the taller’s lips to make him stop babbling.

“Stop. Yeol, stop.”

Baekhyun says in almost inaudible, he stares to the ground letting the pearl-shaped tears rolling down his cheeks from wide luminous eyes and drop onto the floor. He is sobbing.

“Baekhyu---”

 

Baekhyun hugs the taller form; he is turning into a crying mess on Chanyeol’s bare chest. His body shakes and convulses as if he no longer has control of it. He struggles to breathe with each desperate gasp of air he takes, only to release it again in another forceful sob.

Chanyeol pulls him closer; he pats on his back and places a soft kiss onto the strands of wet hair. He lets the smaller creature to finish his sob.

After a few sob, Baekhyun sniffs and wipes his tears. He turns his face up and looks at Chanyeol.

“Finish? Or you want to cry more?” Chanyeol asks smiling.

Baekhyun shakes his head. His eyes swell and turn red.

“Baek, how can you be so pleasant? Every single action you do, it’s arousing me. Even now. Baek, you’re damn beautiful.” Chanyeol is keenly admiring him.

“Shut up Chanyeol.”

Baekhyun rolls his eyes but he can’t deny that he is so happy to hear to the compliments from his beloved. Beautiful, a common word that he will heard from Chanyeol, but it never fail to make him feels so special.

“I don’t want. I want you to know how beautiful you are.”

“I already know that.” Baekhyun pouts when Chanyeol laughs on his answer.

“You need someone to remind you, in case if you forgot. And I mean it Baek, you’re the most beautiful thing happen in my life. You’re so special that you can put the smile on my face if I’m down. I know I don’t have to mention it, but I’m sorry for your every single tear that drops from your magnificent eyes because of me. I know I’m not anyone but a bad boyfriend who only knows to annoy you, makes you cry and such. But Baek, I want you to know that I love you so much, I’ve never love someone this much. Yea, other than my parents. I love you Baek. I love you so much that I don’t know what I’m going to without you. I’ll lose. I need you in my life, I need you to encourage me, I need you beside me. Byun Baekhyun, I love you.”

Baekhyun smiles at the long and sweet confession. Those confessions aren’t falling into a deaf ears, he’ll keep every words bare in his mind forever.

“Park Chanyeol, you really want to make me cry again aren’t you?”

Baekhyun smacks lightly on Chanyeol and he quickly shakes his head.

“No Baek! I don’t want to make you cry!”

Baekhyun laughs. He stares back at Chanyeol.

“Don’t ing stare at me with your round eyes, it’s nice to see, but it’s creepy too.” He continues to laugh.

“I’m serious Baek.” Chanyeol sighs.

“I thought you’re going to propose me or what.” Baekhyun pretends that he is moped by the action.

“About that… I’m really going to do that actually. But when I think about it, I want to make it livelier. I meant, I want to make sure that I’ve make a well preparation for that. Hope you can wait for that time? I really hope you won’t run away.”

Another laugh from Baekhyun when he is being serious. He groans.

“I’m not an idiot Chanyeol.” Baekhyun brushes his cheeks beaming.

“Now it’s my turn. Park Chanyeol, I’m with pleasure to receive you as my gift. But it doesn’t sound right, because you’re already mine. You’re stuck with me forever Yeol. It’s not you who should be worry over me, it’s me. But I’m not that humane and and self-effacing to let you go. Yea, go find another cheeks or boys, but over my dead body Yeol. I’m not going to compliment you anything, because you are beyond than perfect to receive plain praise, you’re an angel, my angel. Or should I say my y angel?”

Baekhyun winks and bites hips lips seducing the guy before he wraps his arm around Chanyeol’s neck. He peters away the gap between him and Chanyeol. He lifts his feet up on his toes and whispers into Chanyeol’s ear.

“So what can I do with my gift?”

Chanyeol smirks. He tilts his head and moves his lips to Baekhyun’s earlobe.

“What this gift can do for you?” he bites the earlobe and Baekhyun whimpers slowly.

I want this gift to please the birthday boy.” He kisses him on the shoulder while his slim fingers are playing in circle on Chanyeol’s nape.

“Whatever you want. Let’s add the flame.”

 

The deep manly voice of Chanyeol really awakens up him.

Baekhyun arcs his body forward along Chanyeol’s lean body and grabs his head by his hair to kiss him. As Chanyeol bows his head down, their cheeks brush together. With his faces less than a breath away, he flutters his eyes open and close, his eyelashes brush his partner's cheek.

Before he moves to the enthralling lips, he gently sips and lightly Baekhyun’s earlobe. He moves down to tease Baekhyun making him waiting for their lips to connect together. He brings his lips to the shoulder and kisses a sensual and loving the top of the shoulder.  He moves to Baekhyun’s sensitive’s spot at his nape, and lightly nibble up and down his neck leaving purple marks on it.

Baekhyun now is a mess by the slight action. He a little bit harsh pulls Chanyeol’s hair. He is waiting for their lips to seal so he can stop . He is in a total heat.

Chanyeol gently place his lips against his lover's neck, behind the ear. He sends a shudder through his skin by gently growling and humming. He moves up and down the neck, over the bones of the face.

He at last moves to the lips. He his partner's lips so that it’s warm, and then he softly blows on them. The sudden cool blast makes for a sensual explosion.  Just before kissing, he gently runs his tongue along Baekhyun’s lower lip.

”Chany—eol, stop teasing me. Kiss me now!” Baekhyun orders.

Chanyeol without delay he places his lips on top Baekhyun’s. It’s Baekhyun turns to please his mate before he opens his mouth allowing Chanyeol to enter. He wants Chanyeol to pleasure him so he just let Chanyeol do the rest.

Chanyeol rams his tongue in Baekhyun’s mouth and starts to have the tongue fight. But it doesn’t last long till Baekhyun gives up and let him taste him. He smirks under the kiss. He puts his left hand on Baekhyun’s tiny waist and the other hand is ready to untie the bath robe’s strap. He devours every single part of Baekhyun in a vary speeds and to change sensation. Invigorating and intoxicating. Until he feels Baekhyun’s claws on his back panting for air, he breaks the kiss.

He smiles.

 

“Great adventure, Yeol.” Baekhyun says beneath his gasp for air.

“It’s a wonderful world, Baek.”

He unties the strap around Baekhyun’s waist and lifts him up. Baekhyun tighten his grip around Chanyeol’s neck and he wraps his legs around his waist. He begins to kiss Chanyeol on his face.

Chanyeol brings him to the bed, and quietly puts him down. As Baekhyun adjusts his position on the bed, he goes on top of him.

“Let’s strip this piece of off.” He helps Baekhyun sits on the bed and he undresses him right once. He throws the bath robe to the floor.

Baekhyun lays him self on the bed. When Chanyeol comes closer, he stops him.

“Why Baek?” Chanyeol asks in confusion.

“It’s not fair. Throw that off your body.” Baekhyun points to the towel still wrapped around Chanyeol’s lower body.

Chanyeol simpers and at once throw the towel off the floor joining the bath robe.

“Better?” he asks.

“Much better.” Baekhyun replies.

“So shall we continue, birthday boy?” Chanyeol begins to trail his fingers along Baekhyun’s.

“We shall, my gift.”

 

-THE END-

 

 

 

 



Hola chingu(s)!
/octopus dance/ a short one-shot somehow turned to a quite long one-shot xD *it is 8k words*
I swear I didn’t expect this!
And yea, no you naughty readers. Enough is enough. /giggle/
And sorry, I promised you to update yesterday right?

BECAUSE PROMISES ARE MADE TO BE BROKEN

/dance/ /throw loves/

I don’t check for the grammar, too lazy xD

you, thanks for reading this! ♥

Give me your feedback, hit the subs and upvote!

 

p/s: What kind of gift you want Chanyeol gives to Baekhyun?

XOXO