4. Why is he so confusing?

Impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

Soo Hyun’s POV

 

The door opened again and it revealed 2 lovely people. At first glance, you would think of them as a couple since they really look good together. But as I look at them thoroughly, reality suddenly hit me. My eyes wide open, hands clenching, I literally froze on my seat. Both my eyes are fixed on one person. She’s really beautiful. CHOI SULLI.

So this is the girl Jongki Hyung has been eyeing for the past 8 years. No wonder; the lady really has it. The last time I saw this “girl” was when we both attended a movie premiere 5 years ago. She went there with Lee Hyun Woo and I was just alone. She was not that noticeable back then, well I think because she still resembled a cute little baby girl. But today, is different. Her hair grew longer, straight with full bangs and she colored it light brown. She still has her droopy eye smile, which makes her cuter, but today, maturity and iness overpower her overall appeal.

She’s wearing a denim pair of skirt and sleeveless top exposing her porcelain white skin. Her long, milky legs are shown beautifully since she’s just wearing a denim pair of doll shoes to match her skirt and top. Certainly, the baby girl has now become a pretty woman. A very pretty one.

Sulli is pinned in her spot.

 “Sulli-ssi, I know that you’re a bit surprised since we really didn’t tell you anything about the casting, but everybody is here right now, I guess I can explain it to you already. Originally, Song Jongki is the one casted to be your leading man in this drama. But since he can’t inject this in his tight schedule, we decided to change the lead male character.” Director Jang explained to her while she’s still standing.

I can see her blinking in surprise.

“Sulli, please sit beside Soo Hyun.” Director Jang told her once again which totally shocked her and me as well.

Mwo?!” She asked.

I saw Minho elbowed her.

“I mean, neh? Why will I sit beside Kim Soo Hyun-sunbaenim? Isn’t Minho Oppa my partner in this drama?”

I felt like I have to chuckle with what she said. Would she really want to have Minho as her leading man rather than me? Well, I can’t blame her, I guess. I think they’re really close.

She immediately went to where I am sitting and placed herself at my side. I can see that her hands are fidgeting. What is this? Is she nervous? I tried to tap her to bring her back to earth and she looked at me.

“Don’t worry, I don’t bite Sulli-ssi.” And I winked at her. I don’t know why, I just did.

She really looked surprised and she suddenly flushed crimson red. Did I offend her?

After sometime, she recovered and was about to ask me something.

“Sunbae, I thought you quitted acting already?” She bluntly asked me.

“Neh?” I was taken aback.

“Oh, I’m sorry. It’s just that, I heard from my other Unnies that, you… don’t want to… act anymore.” She suddenly looked at me. “If you don’t want to answer me, it’s fine, Sunbae.”

“I really want to do this one, and I’m already tired just sitting in my house.” I somehow felt comfortable talking to this cute woman.

“I never thought that I could be paired up with someone… like you.”  She kind of whispered the last two words, but fortunately, there’s no big space between us, that I caught every single thing that she said.

“Why not? You’re really popular these days I heard. F(x) is everywhere and you already did award-winning dramas and movies.” I told her some things that I have known.

“Yeah, I’m quite popular these days because of those stupid rumors.” She casually

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter