10. New Hairstyles

Impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

Soo Hyun’s POV

 

 It has been exactly 12 hours, 17 minutes and 44 seconds after Sulli and I did that “scene” yesterday. Today, we will be shooting our 1st photo shoot for the drama. Director Jang requested me to change my hairstyle for the role. Since I will be playing a high school student here, my semi-long straight hair with side bangs would not be appropriate. He gave my manager instructions on how my look should become and here I am now, travelling to SBS’s building with my short, clean cut hair fixed like a real high schooler.

Well, I guess this haircut fits me, since a lot of girls turned their ways to see me while I was riding my car awhile ago. Honestly, I really do feel that I look younger with this style.

I wonder how Sulli changed her look for today’s photo shoot? I just overheard Director Jang giving her instructions about her hairstyle before we left the building last time. I didn’t hear anything but curl and untidy. What does that actually mean?

Our call time for today is 10am. Since I’m really bored in my house, I travelled at around 7 this morning given that I still need to have my haircut and at this moment, I’m already entering SBS’s building. It’s still 9:30, but I don’t mind. I like to see the staff early so that I could prepare myself for what it is that we’re going to do today.

Director Jang is already in the set when I arrived. He’s really professional that he goes to his shoots 1 hour before the call time, even though he’s already the head director of the drama.

“Early as ever hmmm Soo Hyun-ah?” He greeted me this way.

“I just don’t want to be a burden later so I decided to go earlier. I want to ask the photographer’s advices for our photo shoot.” I answered him.

“I’m really happy that you’re taking this drama by heart. We won’t disappoint your fans either and we’ll give them the greatest comeback. And that would be your comeback.” He grinned as he finished his sentence.

“Ah, don’t worry yourself with that director-nim.” I smiled at him.

“Anyway, Photographer Park is there. Feel free to ask him whatever there is that’s bothering you for the shoot.” He tapped my shoulders while he was saying this.

“Kamsahamnida, director.” I bow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter