Don't Even---

Life As The Second Male Lead

"Congraulation, Daehyun-ssi, Youngjae-ssi. For being the first one to arrive, you are granted hint cards for the second challenge." she said, smiling slightly when she handed Youngjae the cards. Daehyun patted him, trying to get him back to his senses. 

He was about to say something when a loud voice interrupted them. "We're here! Assa!" Himchan shouted, making the two of them groan involuntarily. Kim Himchan is one of the most popular MC as of today. May it be varities, broadcasts or whatever, he magaes to make it lively and interesting. 

"That's great but we're kinda here first." Daehyun snickered, feeling proud of himself when Himchan frowned and gaped in annoyance. He knew the pretty boy is mentally murdering him right now but hey, Daehyun is Daehyun.

But Youngjae is smarter than Daehyun.

"Okay cut!" the director shouted as he announced that the two actors are getting so much camera time that he needed to film the other idols and MCs guesting there too.

Youngjae looked at her longingly but he didn't want any contact from her, he just wanted to get this stupid show over with. He pulled out his phone, full of intentions of blocking her out of his mind and it kind of worked when he realized he was too cooped up on the game he's playing until he felt the little sofa sink a little.

"Hi." Miyoung greeted, waving her hand even though she's a few inches away from him. Youngjae didn't like what he's seeing so he decided to ignore it and continue on what he's doing, only to find out that his hands are shaking. He took a deep breath and faced her, giving her a dead look,

"What do you want?" he groaned as if she's a big annoyance that he couldn't wait to get rid of but the way she looked at him made him guilty. He wanted to apologize but brain before heart.

Miyoung bit her lip and looked away, obviously frustratwed by the way Youngjae acts. "Why...Why are you so mad at me?"

"Don't act as if you don't know." Youngjae hissed, keeping his voice down to prevent any unwanted attention. He rubbed his hand with his face and sighed loudly, unable to express what he feels. "Can you just...please just go."

"Youngjae-ah..."

"Don't even---"

If Youngjae could find his voice, he would definietly shout but he was cut off when Miyoung pressed her lips in to his, making him lose everything he's thinking about.  Finally snapping back to his sense, he oulled away and looked at her with distaste.

"You'd go this far?" he muttered lowly before walking out, not knowing where he's going. He just knew he needed to get away from her as far as possible.

 

Daehyun skipped gleefully after buying foods he was craving for as he looked around for the younger actor and instead, he found her crying her eyes out, trying to hide her face with her hands. Instantly, his instinct told him to go away but he didn't. He sat down beside her and started eating the huge burger he found near the set.

"You know, I have a feeling you did something crazy." he noted, watching as Miyoung turned to him with a glare. Daehyun laughed and took another bite, not even looking at her. "It's your fault too and you know that. You can't expect him to forgive you that easily."

Miyoung wiped her tears away, sneaking her hand in to Daehyun's fries before popping it in . "I didn't mean it. You know that too. I just can't...Youngjae's so close minded sometimes."

"I guess he's not that smart then, eh?" Daehyun snorted, taking another bite. "Youngjae is Youngjae and Youngjae can't fix Youngjae."

"But it's been three years, Daehyun. Three." she said

 

"I know what three means. And please don't think I can't see your hand on my fries. Go buy your own."