Go with the Flow

Life As The Second Male Lead

Youngjae froze as he saw the familiar face smiling through the screen. It's her, his head kept repeating like a mantra. He tried to talk but only unfinished sentences came out. With all the cameras around, he was quite sure his reaction would get broadcasted, no matter how much they beg the PDs. All there's left to do is to come up with a big reaction. 

But he couldn't come up with anything.

Apparently, Daehyun's tiny brain, according to Youngjae, worked faster.

"Minshik-ah!"  Daehyun screeched, covering the girl's face from the screen with his hands. "You even hired a girl worker for this? How rude of you! Yah Minshik-ah!"

Youngjae nodded when Daehyun squeezed his arm a little. The show must go on, no matter how much he hated to continue it. So with that, he scoffed once more, his signature move when he's not pleased with something, and crossed his arms.  "Hmph! I saw this before. This is not for actors! These kind of things are for idols!"

"Quiet." the girl ordered through the screen, her eyes twitching in irritation of the two actors in front of him. "In a few minutes, one of you will go down and search for my location. The first one here is going to get more...chances of going through the first round."

Daehyun only laughed and covered the camera attached to the TV. "Can you still see me when I do this?"

"No, Daehyun-ssi." the girl replied quietly. 

Youngjae knew he had to keep up but seeing the girl was distracting his supposed to be unbreakable focus. He had to straighten up. "Why would we do that? We're not competing against each other."

"You're not. You're competing with them." the girl said and with the last words, the screen showed other faces of bewildered celebrities. Idols, actors, models, MCs.

"Fail to succeed within the given time limit and--" the girl trailed off when the TV shut down by itself.

"And what?" Youngjae shrieked, running his hair through his hairbefore looking at the DAehyun when the car stopped. They went off but they decided to walk slowly since the cameraman was aged. 

"Let's see. There's a map...wait, is this hand drawn?" Daehyun asked, looking at the camera man with big irritated eyes, making the trailing PD laugh at his reaction. 

Youngjae tilted his head and grabbed the piece of paper. "Idiot." he said, flicking Daehyun's forehead before walking. Daehyun paced besude him, giving him a questioning look. "It's just around the corner!"

Daehyun snapped as if he knew what was happening and they started running. 

"It's Daehyun! Daehyun oppa!" a girl  shouted, nearly throwing herself to Daehyun. She trembled as she pulled out a pen for the actor to sign on her shirt but Daehyun refused.

"Omo, you're shirt's going to get stained." he said worriedly. He smiled and pulled out his handkerchief, signing it before giving it to the girl . The girl blushed and nodded, shyly walking away.

Daehyun laughed lightly as he watched the girl walk further. Oh how he loved fans, unlike the other snarky guy beside him who's still nagging about wasting time and about the reason why no one came to him to ask for an authograph. 

"Yah, lighten up okay? This will end soon." Daehyun assured the fideting younger who's still forcing a fake smile for the cameras.

Youngjae took a deep breath and collected himself. "Just go with the flow, Jae, go with the flow"