I have pride

Someday

 

Your P.O.V.

“Where did you go?” Dad asked me. “I accidentally ran into someone. It’s a long story, dad.” I said. “Aigoo. That’s the problem with you. You don’t even care to text me that you’ll be late. Didn’t you think that I’ll be worried?” he told me.

Aish. Here we go again. I’m the sinner once again. I went to my room. Enough of those sermons. I’ve had enough of it every day. I looked at my mirror. I looked at myself. Those lips. They landed into mine. I touched my lips.

That was my first. And I didn’t even imagine myself being kissed by someone as famous as him. What was his name again? Hong… what? I’m pretty sure there’s a Hong there. Psh. Hong Kong? Hahaha. I shall pass by the shop tomorrow after my part time job. His poster must be there.

 

Hongki’s P.O.V.

It’s FT Island’s practice day today and I’m getting tired of this schedule. My body is tired. I want some sleep. “Hyung! Where are you going?!” Seunghyun shouted as I tried to sneak out of the studio. WTH. Why does that kid see when I need to go somewhere.

“I’m going to sleep.” I told him. “PABO! Come back here!” I heard Jonghoon scream. Aish. These guys are killing me. “Ne. Ne.” I answered. Why can’t they practice without me? Am I really that great? They can’t do it without the most handsome vocalist, eh?

“Excuse me. Pizza delivery.” A girl appeared out of the door. “Yay! Pizza!” Jaejin and Minari celebrated while Manager Yunho took the pizza from the girl’s hand. That girl. She looked so familiar. I went in front of her and stared at her.

She looked at me and BINGO! “Y-you?!” she suddenly asked. “You’re the girl from yesterday? Irish, right?” I asked. She looked taken aback as she nodded innocently. “You still remember me? Hongki. I told you I’m the vocalist of FT Island.” I told her.

“Ah. Ne.” She said. WTH. Wae is she not fangirling over the awesome me? “I’ll go now, sir.” She said to Yunho hyung then headed to the door. “Yah! I’m Lee Hongki! Hello Hello ijen Goodbye Goodbye~” I sang hoping she’ll really realize that I’m really famous.

I’m not used to people ignoring me. “Who’s that?” Jaejin asked me. “She’s the girl that I told you last night.” I said as goatie tried to think of it. “The one Hongki hyung kissed!” Minhwan shouted. “Hongki. You should stop those dirty deeds. You’ll ruin our name.” Jonghoon said. Aish. That leader.

 

Your P.O.V.

I just saw … Hongki. No. I can’t like him. I can’t even understand him. He’s Korean and knows only a bit of English. How can I like him? He is like a hyperactive kid. He seemed to be more restless than my younger brother.

*ring ring* My phone rang. Oh. God. The pizza store is calling! I forgot to head back to the store. I got too busy thinking of that vocalist. “Hello?” I answered. “Where are you? Go back here immediately.” The store manager said. OTL. Is he going to fire me?

I hopped into the motorcycle and drove to the pizza parlor. “I’m so sorry, sir. I won’t do it again.” I said. “What are you saying? Hahaha. Someone’s looking for you.” The manager said. I looked around and saw Lee Hongki waving at me.

“Irish!” he said. I went in front of him. Why is he here? “Is there anything you need?” I asked. “Uhmm. Yeah. Will you give me anything that I ask?” he asked. “Yeah. As long as we got it in the menu.” I said. “Then, can I have a date with you?” he said.

WTH. I’m so sorry but I really don’t find Korean guys attractive. “W-we don’t have that in the menu, sir. You might want some ham and cheese or maybe pepperoni.” I answered. He smirked at me. That was the scariest thing I’ve ever seen on Earth.

“Sir, is it alright if I have a date with her?” he asked our pizza manager. “Yes. Why not.” He answered. The fudge! I was sold like that? Hongki held my hand and pulled me out of the pizza parlor. WTH. I tried to shove him away.

“Yah! You can’t just pull me like that!” I shouted. People on the streets looked at us. Hongki tried to hide his face then murmured something in Korean.  I bet he’s cursing me. “Why don’t you just leave me alone?” I told him.

“Look at you. I paid for your album and you treat me like this?” he complained. I just pouted. “Let’s make a deal.” He said. I didn’t reply. “I’ll leave you after our concert and find you a job but in one condition…” he said.

“Are you bribing me?” I asked him. “Yeah.” He answered confidently. WTH. I really need a permanent job. Delivering pizza can’t be my life forever. “What condition?” I asked. “You’ll date with me and attend our concert.” He said.

I’ll just date him and I’ll instantly get a job? “When is your concert?” I asked. “The day after tomorrow. So you’ll come with me today, tomorrow and then on the concert day.” He answered. Just three days, Irish and you’ll get a job. But. OTL.

“I can’t do that.” My mouth said. “Wae?!” he said. I supposed that means ‘why’. “I have pride, stupid!” I said and hit his head. I was about to leave when he suddenly held my hand and dragged me along the streets of our city. “We’ll have the deal whether you like it or not.” He whispered.