Enchanted

Someday

 

I didn’t even know why I am with this guy. He said he’s famous. Lee Hongki. Lee Hongki. But I never heard his name in the television before. Or maybe I wasn’t paying too much attention to Koreans. He suddenly held my hand as we walked towards nowhere.

“Do you even know where we’re going?” I asked him. He shook his head from left to right like an overly excited kid. WTH. Why am I even with you? “You’re asking for a date and you don’t even know where to bring me?” I asked him.

“Does that really matter? What matters to me is that we’re together.” He said as he smiled sweetly. Shizz. What a weird guy. Are Koreans really like this? “Is there an amusement park here?” he asked. I nodded.

“Jinja?! Let’s go there!!” He said as he continued drag. “H-hongki” I try to say. He stopped and asked why. “That’s not the right way. It’s the other side.” I replied and he looked like it’s his first time to enter an amusement park.

“WOW!!! We also have that in Korea but it’ll be good to ride that with my yeobo.” He said. “Y-yeobo?” I asked. WTH does ‘yeobo’ means? “It’s what I’m gonna call you from now on.” He answered. He never let go of my hand. It was pissing, seriously.

“Let’s go there!!!” he was pointing at the rollercoaster that I never dreamt of riding. “Can’t we just ride the choo-choo train?” I asked. “We’re not kids any more. Come on.” He said then pushed me a bit. Crap. I’m afraid of those stuffs. I don’t like heights and those fast moving rides.

“I’d rather kiss you than ride that thing.” I told him. “Then shall I kiss you now?” he asked. I narrowed my eyes in disapprovement. “You made the choices. Kiss me or ride the rollercoaster with me?” he asked.

My stomach lurched. What shall I do now? I took a deep breath. “Fine. I’ll ride.” I answered. We went on the roller coaster. He held me as the monstrous ride starts to move. OMGG. My heart will fall. “THE FUDGE! Let’s get out of here!” I tried to tell him but he was too busy screaming joyfully against the wind.

I didn’t care if I hate him at that moment. I squeezed his hand as much as I could. That’s the nearest thing I could hold on to. I didn’t know what happened. All I know was that I screamed like forever. I felt like I’ll throw up soon.

“You were that scared?” Hongki asked as we landed back to Earth. “WTH. You realized that just know?!” I asked him in return. I felt dizzy and all so I asked him if we can sit down first. “Stay here, yeobo. I’ll just buy some drinks.” He said. How I hated that pet name e gave. Like a good dog, I waited for him to come back.

“Tell me more about yourself.” Hongki said. Hahaha. Is this some kind of a job interview? “I’m Irish. I work in a mall but I do part time jobs sometimes. There’s nothing really interesting with my life. Why?” I said. “I just want to know what kind of lady my future wife is.” He answered.

“Oh. Wow. I didn’t know you can be so mushy.” I laughed. He smiled and pinched my cheeks. “Yah! That hurts.” I said as I shoved his hand off my face. “Since when were you this pretty, huh?” he asked me. “Oh well. Since I was born.” I boasted.

He grabbed my hand. “Aish. Why am I like this when I’m with you? Did you make me drink a love potion?” he asked. Gah. Enough of these cheesy lines. I stood up. “Let’s go home now. It’s getting dark.” I told him. “But there’s one ride that I really wanna go to.” Hongki said as he pointed at the ferris wheel.

NO WAY. That’s just 130 ft. away from the ground. I can’t. I looked at him hoping he’ll understand what I’m feeling. But he continued on pulling me towards the ferris wheel. My hands were sweating. Omgg. Why is it so hard to have a date with a guy who acts like a kid?

But it was too late. I found myself inside the passenger compartment. Hongki held my hand as we continued to rise slowly. God. Why is this even happening? I didn’t care to look outside. I just stared at my shoes which are dirty right now. We are now on the very top.

“Look at that!” He said as he pointed excitedly. At first, I dunno where he’s looking at but he forced me to do so. I saw how the lights from our city sparkled. It was so relaxing that I forgot how scared I was. “You’re smiling now.” He whispered. I looked at him to find that he’s now a few inches from me.

My eyes popped as Hongki continued on drawing closer to me. I can almost smell his breath. He slowly closed his eyes. His lips were almost touching mine. “OUCH!” He shouted after I gave him a headbutt. “Why do that?” he asked as he rubbed his forehead.

“Should I be the one asking that question?” I shouted at him. People looked at us as the ride stopped. We went down and continued with the fight until we reached the theme park’s gate. “Day 1 is over!” he said happily.

“You won’t see tomorrow. I have work.” I told him. “Oh. Where do you work?” he asked. “In a mall nearby. Don’t you dare appear in front of me tomorrow.” I threatened him. “And what if I do?” he asked. “I’ll punch you.” I replied and left him not being able to argue. He was so stubborn. WTH. I can’t imagine a guy that age could be so immature.

 

A/N: Sorry for this super duper late update. Kekeke~