Chapter 8

THE OFFER {EDITING}
~SO MIN POV~. I groaned as I felt myself being tickled on my face,I really wanted to sleep."just five minutes more" I said pleading but the person persisted,I sighed in frustration the cracked one eye open i saw shin hye on top of the bed tickling me with my hair and she had a huge grin on her face. "yah unnie leave me alone, am so sleepy"I said whinning like a little girl but I didn't care I just wanted to sleep I heard her laughing as I closed my eyes again but I winced as she shouted. "Wake up lazy bones! You have to give me the deets on your date!I waited for you last night but it seems someone was really occupied with her man". I gave her a sleepy glare but I knew she wouldn't leave me alone if I didn't answer her."what do you mean occupied with my man,I was with his parents and we just talked and had dinner that was all" I said trying to stay awake when I heard her say "are sure you that is all that happened? I mean you came back super late I was evening thinking you had decided to spend the night with him since the passionate kisses...".I am really shock at what shin hye unnie is saying right but then I remember the kiss and I blush furiously. "yah! What...passionate kisses! aiisssh! Did I say...anything about kiss?! Seriously unnie your mind is naughty this morning".I tried to defend myself but I  couldn't look her in her eyes and then she laughed out loud."I knew it! There is more and you are lying...tell me did you guys kiss?" She asked me,she was really excited about it I thought about lying but she would know. "Ok so...he kissed me" she screams in excitement and I blushed "but it was because he was angry but It was really good" I said dreamily. "How sweet you guys are so in love I mean other couples fight when they are mad at each other but you guys just kiss and make up" she said really happy and I sighed somehow I wish what she was saying was the truth aiish am really pathetic. "Let's go and shop today"shin hye unnie suddenly said."for what? I have more clothes to last me a life time I don't want more" I replied but she gave me a wicked smile "ah so min! Don't be stupid, you have nothing to tease him for your honeymoon" I looked at her weirdly "why would I want to tease joongie?".  she returned my look and said matter of factly"to keep the love burning in a marriage,I read it in a popular couples magazine. Now sweetie you will need lacy and silk lingerie and that's what we are shopping for, get up sweetie we have a lot of work to do". I was dazed "tease!" "Seduce!" "silk and lacy lingeries!" I felt like crying "no I don't want to" I murmured."I didn't ask if you wanted to, get dressed" she walked out of the room. "Aigoo am done for". I whimpered. We went to various stores buying different types of honeymoon stuff, they were really y and I really had fun shopping with shin hye. But we were kinda tired so we went to an exclusive coffee shop were we relax and talked about the different stuff we bought as we talked I saw really handsome and tall man walking towards our table,he seemed vaguely familiar but I couldn't place his face. He walked up to us and said.  "park shin hye?" She looked up and her eyes widened with delight  "oppa!" She jumped from the chair and gave him a hug and the man laughed at her public display of fond affection "yah shin hye your going to strangle me" he joked and kissed her cheeks.  "Have a sit oppa and this is my friend jung so min" pointing to me and I smiled "and so min this is lee min oh oppa" my eyes widened no wonder he looked so familiar, he was an idol. "Its nice to meet you lee min oh" I said suddenly a little shy.  "Same here so min" looking at shin hye "you didn't tell me you had such a cute and adorable friend where you hiding her away from me? Am hurt!"He put his hand on his chest and we both laughed at his drama. "I didn't tell you because you are a playboy and besides she is taken" shin hye replied with a smirk and min oh smirked  "so am a play boy? Since I can't have your friend can I have you?".  Park shin hye blushed "or should I just steal so min's heart and force her to marry me?" I laughed and said "noway,I love my fiancee". shin hye punched him playfully on his arm "then you will make your enimity with kim hyun joong official because he loves his fiancee too" lee min oh is suprised at this "you are hyun joong's fiancee?" I blushed "yes,we got engaged a few weeks back but why do you people hate each other so much?. "I don't hate KHJ,on the contrary I respect the man a lot, its just the press blowing thing out of proportion to get a good and interesting story". Shin hye nodded her head in agreement "I have known min oh oppa for a long time and he is a good man who appreciates music"  min oh laughs "was that a compliment shin hye? Could it be that you are finally falling for my charms?" Park shin hye just smirks "dream on playboy not gonna happen".  Everyone laughs and the talk for a while."Would love to spend more time with you girls but I have a meeting in 30minutes time but let's do this again arrasso?""Arrasso oppa!" Me and shin hye waved him goodbye. "So...that how the wind blows" I said sweetly but shin hye unnie looks at me confused "what are you talking about?". "The fact that is like min oh oppa!" I said laughing. "Of course not" she tried to defend herself but I could see through her. "Admit It!"I teased but then she looked sad "what?". she looked at me and sighed."So what if I like him...its not like he notices me that way,besides guys don't like me because am so smart." She said dejectedly."Unnie I think your wonderful" I said trying to console her  "But lee min oh doesn't" she concluded,I search my mind for the words to make her feel better but I didn't know what to say. ~END OF cHAPTER~