Chapter 21

THE OFFER {EDITING}
_____7 Months later________. ~SOMIN'S POV~. "What do you think? Too serious?" Hera asked me with an uncertain expression,we were at the mall shopping for clothes. Yoon Hera was going on a date with kyungsoo,they had started dating a month ago but because of the stress of examination they hadn't had time to go on a proper date but now that exams were over, she wanted their first date to be special. I looked at her from head to toe,she was wearing a tube yellow flare english dress that stopped right above knee. "I think the dress is perfect besides you can never look too beautiful for the man you love" I said with a smirk. "Since Somin got married,she thinks she is the relationship expert and to think she has just been married for only 6 months" shin hye said rolling her eyes as she came out from the dressing room wearing a short white dress. "What do you think?" I thought she looked really beautiful. "I think immediately oppa sees you on that dress,he will definitely propose" I said teasing her. "You see what am talking about Hera..." Shin hye shakes her head and Hera laughs. "But you have to admit that I have the fore sight for romance,I mean I told you Kyungsoo sunbae was perfect for Hera but you guyz didn't listen". I said smiling at Hera. "Its not like I didn't listen,I knew I felt some thing for Kyungsoo but I was just scared that he would find out all the dirty stuff I have done...I really regret it,I didn't even realize his knew about my awful past until he confessed to me" Hera said with a very sad expression. "Love doesn't look at anyone's imperfection...it only knows what the heart says." Shin hye said and held Hera's hand. "Yes! I agree I mean look at shin hye unnie and Min oh oppa...perfect example!" I said with a very serious expression. "Shut up somin" shin hye said with an annoyed expression but I just gave her an innocent look. "What...? Anyways am glad you guys admitted your feelings for each other,the and chemistry between the both of us was so...what word can I use" I said thinking really hard for the perfect word. "Oh just shut up already Somin!" Hera said joining me to laughing really hard. "Really naughty" shin hye said with a smile. "Aren't you going to try out the dress I picked out for you? You have been sitting down there since we got here" Hera commented. "Aigoo...I have been feeling really lazy" I replied but as soon as I stood up I felt a wave of dizziness hit me and I quickly held the chair for support. "Somin! Are you alright" they quickly rushed to my side,and made me sit down. "Sorry can you get us a glass of water?" Hera said to the shop assistant. "What wrong with you somin?" Shin hye asked as she touched my fore head to feel my temperature. "Am fine...I just felt a wave of dizziness that all" I tried to reassure them. "Are you certain you don't feel anything else?" Shin hye asked me with obvious concern. "Am fine...but am kind of hungry" I said pouting but they just laughed. "Aissh somin,you really gave me a scare...it must be the stress of exams but you don't take care of yourself,make sure you eat well ok?" Shin hye said with a frown. "Yah! I do take care of myself...don't blow the situation out of proportion,your even worst than my mother"I said rolling my eyes. "Really? Good because you need me...let's go and eat". Shin hye replied with a glare. We were having lunch at an eatery when I heard a voice call my name,I turned and saw Mrs kim standing behind me I quickly stood up and hugged her. "I have missed you so much omma and am sorry I haven't come to visit you. My exams have kept me so busy" I explained while I kissed her cheeks. "Oh you don't need to explain dearie, joongie told me everything...your looking very beautiful by the way" she said smiling. "Oh really? I guess your son is really taking care of me" I replied blushing but she was looking at Hera and shin hye "are these your friends" Mrs kim asked me while she pulled out a chair and sat. "Yes omma, you know Hera and park shin hye" I said smiling,I turned to Hera."She is Hyun joong's mother" I explained,they both bowed although Hera became pale and awkward. "You don't have to feel awkward for what you did,I was a young girl once and I made silly mistakes too but mistakes are part of life as long as you learn from them" Mrs kim said trying to make Hera feel comfortable. We had lunch together and Mrs Kim made us promise to attend her formal dinner that night at the Kim's mansion. "you have to be there girls and bring your boyfriends okay? I don't want excuses" she said with authority. "Omma...there is a problem with that, shin hye unnie is dating Lee min oh and you know Joongie doesn't want to have anything to do with him" I tried to explain but Mrs kim just laughed. "It doesn't matter,Hyun joong has no other choice but to be present at the dinner,he is representing his father and if he gets angry just tell him it was all my idea okay?" I still felt weird not telling Joongie but it was really her idea. "Arraso" I replied. "I really have to go to supervise things for the dinner but I will see you girls tonight right? She asked. "Right". We answered as we watched her leave the eatery. "This is a bad idea" I said in a small voice. "Not necessarily,I feel this is exactly what they need to get along..." Shin hye said thoughtfully. "I totally agree with shin hye, I mean you have tried to bring them together so many times but it didn't work,this will work...they will have no other option but to be polite to each other even if it kills them" Hera said with confidence but I felt weird,I knew how Joongie hated surprises...he was going to kill me when he finds out I was aware that Lee min oh was going to be present and I didn't say a word. ~END OF CHAPTER~. *okay so I didn't want drag the story on and on and make it boring that's why its 7months later. At this point Park shin hye and lee min oh are now a couple and it seems that Yoon Hera found true love??????* *thank you for reading and please comment tell me what you think about this chapter*