Chapter 11

THE OFFER {EDITING}
~AUTHOR'S POV~. "It's a very beautiful day for a wedding don't you think? And you are the most beautiful bride I have ever seen So min" Mrs kim said while park shin hye adjusted the gown "absolutely beautiful". So min just stared at the image in the mirror,she add to admit that she looked quite beautiful she just hoped joongie would think so just then there was a discrete knock, Mr kim and Mr park entered into the room. "You look really beautiful So min but there is something missing" Mr kim brought out a velvet case and opened it,everyone in the room gasped at the beautiful but simple diamond necklace inside "everybody knows that diamond is a girl's best friend,I bought this when I was quite young,I wanted to give it to my daughter but since I only have a son...pls take this you are now my daughter" he said with affection but they were tears in So min's eyes she felt really bad because her marriage was just a contract but her in laws loved her so much. "I can't take this Mr Kim,its too much" So min said almost crying but Mrs Kim scolded her "yah so min do you want to spoil your make up and do you reject us as your parents? She asked with an hurt feeling but so min quickly reassures her. "Ani,ani its just..."But Mrs kim interrupts "its nothing now wear it" she said and help so min put it on,Mr kim smiles "now you look perfect so min" she smiled "thank you very much". "No need to thank us just take care of our joongie" Mrs kim replied. "Let's go now, the groom is waiting" Mr Park said. The wedding ceremony very brief and straight to the point,it was held at the garden in Mr kim's mansion,everywhere was decorated with different flowers,in fact everything was perfect. It was a fairy tale wedding. So min was really excited,they just boarded joongie's private jet to jeju island but Hyun joongie was ignoring her as always,he folded his arms on his chest and he looked like he was sleeping but he wasn't he was watching so min who looked really beautiful and happy today if he didn't know better he would have thought that she was in love with him and that she really wanted to marry him because she cared about him... "Joongie" she softly tapped him awake he sighed, her being quiet was too good a dream,she could day and night non stop. "What do you want?" He asked coldly,she looked at him with sad eyes but he didn't see her sad expression because he closed his eyes. "Do you like this diamond necklace? Your father gave it to me" she told him,Hyun joong opened his eyes and looked at her with cold eyes so that was why she was so happy he thought she got a diamond necklace from his father. "So that why you are so excited? The diamond is really a bonus" he chuckled "keep working hard maybe you will get another bonus like this"he said coldly, her happy expression faded as soon as she understood what he was saying. "What are you saying? I wasn't talking about the worth of the diamond but the affection and intention behind the gift"she defended herself but joongie just shrug and resumed sleeping, she felt very hurt by his words so she faced the other side and tried to sleep she didn't feel so good anymore. Hyun joong looked at the girl sleeping beside him,she had turned to his side unconsciously she look very innocent and not his type of girl so why did he feel so attracted to her. He caressed her face and before he could stop himself he kissed her and she sighed in her sleep he had been wanting to do this since he saw her in her wedding gown this morning, he had only pecked her lips when the preacher had said kiss the bride but now he wanted to kiss her. He kissed her again more passionately but careful not wake her up. So min wake up and saw joongie looking at her with an intense gaze and she blushed furiously ,she had dreamt that she and joongie were kissing she bites her nails and prayed that she didn't say anything embarrasing in her sleep. "I was wondering when you were going to wake up we are here" he told her. "Are we going to go out this evening?" She asked as they entered the limo waiting at the airport for them. "No, I am tired and I want to sleep so we go to the hotel first" he answered while working on his ipad. "Arraso" she said a little disappointed this was her first time in jeju island and she wanted to see everything. ~END OF CHAPTER~