Author's Note

Secret (Discontinued)

You guys are probably annoyed of reading these notes but whatever. I know I don’t update very often and now I’m not sure when I’ll update because as you all know the thing that happened with Jessica. More like crisis. It just brakes my heart. I was writing chapter 9 but since I was so sad I feel like I’m going to make it really sad and write something about someone dying or whatever so I don’t know if I should keep writing in this condition.

Most of you probably don’t care about what I feel but hey its my account, my story and I do what I want, plus you don’t have to read this, just giving a heads up. So yeah the update might take longer that usual and if I do update and the chapter is sad and upsetting then I’m sorry but I write what I feel. Sorry to keep you guys waiting but Girls’ Generation is my ultimate favorite group and I’m not taking it very well. At least The TaeTiSeo OnStyle Reality Show is making me somewhat happy. Taeyeon Jang!

I realize I like talking a lot and I’ve thought about making a youtube channel and talk about stuff. Now I’m just ranting about random stuff. Okay hope to update soon and once again I’m sorry to keep all of you waiting. Girls’ Generation FIGHTING!!!! Peace Out!!!