Thank You Letter (Not An Update)

Secret (Discontinued)

Hello there my beautiful readers, I just wanted to say that my story Secret has reached over 3200 views, has 4 votes, and has 80 subscribers. Woohoo!!! I wanted to thank those of you who have taken the time to read it and actually like it. I never thought people would actually like my writing. Thank you for sticking to it and supporting it. Also for those of you who leave a comment, I always love reading them. A big THANK YOU ~

 

I'll tell you a little secret....I've never really liked writing. I'm sure you've hated all those times where you had to write an essay in English class about something and it was so hard to come up with a story haha. 

 

Now I have too many ideas and I wish I could post them all but then I wouldn't finish a single one. Anyway, I got inspired because of SNSD and because I read a lot haha. So I also wanted to thank those of you who think I have a good style of writing....or good writing in general. Gamsahamnida ~

 

You're probably waiting for an update and I'm pretty sure you don't want to read my notes anymore. I wanted to apologize because I still haven't found a way to continue writing so I thought maybe I might end up going to the library (what a drag) to finish it.

 

I also started working again so this means I'll have less time to write. I know I take long to update and now it might take a bit longer. Don't hate me....oh and let's not forget, I also have a life. Just kidding. I've talked too much haven't I? 

 

Please wait a bit more, I'll try really hard to update soon. I hope you don't grow tired of waiting. Well till next time, annyeong chingu~

 

One more thing, you never know I can update sooner than you think. I made a new edit/poster so I might even have the chapter finished soon and I might update unexpectedly...you'll have to wait and see. Stay tuned... 

 

If you're wondering what's written on the edit/poster, here it is...

 

A secret is never a good thing to have. You think the best thing to do is to keep it to yourself. But sooner or later people start to notice. There's something wrong. The secret you've been keeping is eating you from inside. You'd think the easiest way out would be just to tell, but it's not. You know they'll think you're crazy. Why? Because what's happening to you isn't normal. You've asked the same question over and over...'am I going crazy?' Everyone can see the change in you,  they just don't know why. You've begun to push people away. Shutting everyone out whose trying to help you. The friendship with your best friend is falling apart but you will try anything to not lose her, but she's hesitant to let you back into her life. On the other hand, there's someone who cares for you a lot...but you choose the person who keeps hurting you. Why? Because you hurt her first and you feel like you deserve her hate. Certain feelings have begun to grow...for two different people. The person who cares for you is willing to stay by your side because she loves you, but you're too blind to see it. You don't let people get too close because you'll just end up hurting them. You're out of options. You don't know what to do. Is the life your living real? Is anything real? The secret you've kept for so long will be the end of you. 'It' wants to take over you. Who or what will you become when 'it' does. Nothing good can come from it. But it's you, the real you...or so you think. How do you explain something you don't even understand? If you don't understand it, no one else will. You have to kill to get your life back. The only question is...will it work? If it doesn't, you will be lost forever, surrounded by darkness. It can't be worse then your life now, can it? Torn between two people, a secret that's ruining your life, thinking you're delusional, complicated? Complicated doesn't even begin to describe it. Secrets come with a cost.