Lost

Blind Date Rhapsody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally! Chapter 13! :)

[ROSE POV]

“Lu…han?”

He jogged towards me.

“Hi…… Rose….” Luhan greeted while panting.

“What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be preparing for your wedding?”

“Almost done… So I just came to see you….”

He looked sad though…

“Hey… What happened? Is it because-----“

Luhan hugged me tightly. What is he doing??! I can hear his nose sniffing. Is he crying? But why?

I released the hug. He looked at me with teary eyes.

“What’s wrong? Tell me… maybe I can help…”

“I’m sorry… for leaving you… But now… What if I tell you this wedding is not I wanted?”

For a moment I was dumbfounded. Why did he say all these things now?

“What do you mean? Luhan don’t joke please…”

“No, I’m not joking... The reason I broke up with you during high school graduation was because I met her as our parents are business partners… She is a kind girl, never fail to make everyone happy. Our parents told us to date and we did… but Rose... I never stop wondering how you were doing. Did you eat and sleep well? Did you get into a good college? Did you get a good job? Are you living happily? I realized how much i missed you... All the times we spent together... I missed every part of them, especially your smile, your laughter, everything about you... Till 2 months ago, both of our parents want us to get married. I tried to contact you but you changed number and moved away too... Then i tried to find our high schoolmates and managed to get your number, house address & even the company address you are currently working at. I was so nervous and happy at the same time when i hear your voice over the phone. But i can't ask anything much or explain everything to you as my parents and fiancée were there... But now, i can't take this anymore... I wanna be with you... Will you be my girlfriend again?"

I hesitated.

Am i dreaming...? Did He asked me to be with him...? Kai told me to forget him... But…. i love him.... Luhan....

"Rose... Don't you love me anymore...?" Luhan held both of my hands and looked at me with those loving eyes.

"I..... Do...... But.... What about the wedding? How do you explain to your parents about this? And your fiancée....?" I was really worried about this.

"Don't worry... We still have a weeks' time… I will try my best to convince my parents okay? If not, we will elope… To a place where no one will find us.. Everything will be alright..." He assured me and gave a kiss on my forehead.

What will happen if we really runaway from this place and left everything behind us? Will we be okay? What if they find us and want luhan to go back with them? But I believe in him. Everything will be okay.

"I love you Rose... I really do... For the sake of our future, i will try all my best… Anything for you…" Luhan smiled.

His lovely smile made my heart fluttered.

"I love you too..." My eyes filled with tears.

I was so happy that I told Kai about everything when he came to pick me up the next day.

“What? You are with Luhan again?! Does Boss Suho know about this?” Kai was shocked, as expected.

“Nope. I haven’t tell him anything yet… So help me keep this secret? I will tell him on my own when the time comes.” I smiled.

I bought clothes, shoes, bags and even shirts for Luhan. We went to a café for a rest and of course, eat.

Kai was looking at me in a weird way. What happened to this guy?

“Why are you looking at me like that? Are you okay?” I asked.

“Yeah… But I’m worried for you…”

“You are really weird! I feel so happy right now! Aren’t you happy for me that I’m back with Luhan?”

What is Kai even worried about…

“What if he lied? Or what if he didn’t manage to convince his parents? And will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter