"What's your name?"

A Baking Spell.
J-Hope wasn’t sure who hit the ground first, him or the lovely young girl in front of him. 
 
They both yelped at the same time, though, if that makes any difference. 
 
J-Hope landed on his front and she landed on her back. 
 
Not taking a moment more to whine he leapt to his feet and scrambled to help the girl up. 
 
She was tall, not too tall, with brown hair, and eyes that disappeared when she smiled. 
 
J-Hope’s breath caught in his throat just a little when he saw her. 
 
“Oh my! Are you ok? I’m so sorry! I was just trying to make my way through these busy streets when I of course lost my mind in another adventure. I’m so sorry, I hope you’re all right.” She exclaimed. 
 
J-Hope continued with his breath catching. 
 
“Are. Are you alright?” she asked, the smile gone and worry clouding her eyes. 
 
Snapping back to, J-Hope cleared his throat and smiled back. 
 
“I’m sorry! No, No I’m fine. I only hope you are. 
 
“I’m fine” she said with that smile that made her eyes disappear again. 
 
J-Hope blinked his eyes rapidly, nervously stuttering. 
 
“Um. Uh.. Do you like cookies?” he asked. 
 
She looked surprised but burst in to laughter. 
 
“Who doesn’t?” she said. 
 
J-Hope relaxed and reached in to his bag. “Take it as a sort of sorry for sending knocking you over.” 
 
She took the box and peeked in. 
 
“Hey. Why don’t I buy some coffee and that can be my sorry for not looking. Cookies and Coffee?” 
 
J-Hope’s eyes widened and she smiled.
 
“What’s your name?” 
 
“J-ho-… Hoseok.” J-Hope shied away from his stage name. 
 
“I’m Kate. Would you like to join me?” 
 
Since he really didn’t have anything to do except go home to a smallish house that smelled of sweaty men’s clothes and had a constant background whine of hungry voices. 
 
“Sure.” and bounded after the girl who only stood on every second brick.