"Lemon?"

A Baking Spell.

Three days later in the comfort of Bangtan’s apartment, Hoseok stood with Kate in the kitchen, both clad in aprons, and holding wooden spoons. 

 
“What do you want to start with?” he asked her. 
 
Kate thought for a minute. 
 
“Cookies.” she said definitely.
 
Hoseok smiled and pulled out a bowl. 
 
“Ah, cookies. One of the simplest, yet most loved and interesting desserts.
First things first, what kind of cookie do you want?” 
 
Kate thought for another minute. 
 
“Lemon?” 
 
Hoseok smiled. He didn’t expect her to be a lemon cookie person, but here she was. 
 
“Lemon it is!” 
 
 
Kate poured the flour, Hoseok measured the sugar.
Kate added the vanilla essence and Hoseok juiced lemons. 
They both mixed the dough. 
They both shaped them in to little circles and placed them on a buttered pan. 
They both ended up covered in flour, and smiling, and somewhere along the line, they both ended up kissing. 
 
Hoseok’s smile was brighter than the lemons, and Kate’s face was blushing more than the pink spoon they had used to measure the vanilla. 
 
Suga walked in to the kitchen several minutes later, and quickly walked back out. 
 
He went back in to the room and sat next to Rapmon.
 
“They still makin’ cookies?”
 
Suga cringed. “For now.”
 
Rapmon sat up. “For now?”
 
“Only a matter of time before they’re makin’ babies.”
 
Rapmon had been drinking a strawberry milk, but it’s contents were no longer smoothly traveling up the short straw, but across the room in a glorious spray. 
 
“Yoongi-hyung!”
 
~
 
Half an hour later, the small timer sitting on the kitchen counter dinged, making Kate and Hoseok jump. 
 
“Ready to see your creation?” Hoseok asked, slipping on a pair of floral oven gloves.
 
“Our creation.” Kate corrected. 
 
Hoseok reached in to the blazing inferno to pull out the searing pan. 
 
Rows of perfect round cookies lay golden brown. 
 
“They’re beautiful.” Kate said. 
 
“Not as beautiful as you.” Hoseok said with another lemon-bright grin. 
 
Kate hit him with the flour covered spoon. 
 
Hoseok hit her with the flour. 
 
Soon they were hitting and running and squealing like four year olds, making an absolute mess that Hoseok knew he would have to clean up later, but for now, he didn’t care. 
 
He threw another handful of flour at Kate’s already white face. 
 
She threw one back. 
 
~
 
Rapmon walked in to the kitchen later and bore witness to the destruction that had occurred that afternoon. 
 
“HOSEOK-AH” he yelled. 
“HOSEOK THE KITCHEN.” 
 
There was no reply so he stomped to J-Hope’s room and flung the door open. 
 
“Hoseok, the kitchen is an absolute mess.” he whined. 
 
But Hoseok wasn’t there. 
 
“Where’s Hoseok?” Rapmon said as Jungkook passed by. 
 
Peering in to the empty room, Jungkook shrugged. 
 
“I don’t know. I haven’t been home all day.” 
 
Raucous laughter came from another room and Rapmon poked his head in the door.
 
The laughter stopped and Jin exchanged a glance with Kidoh who desperately tried to suppress a giggle.
 
“….What are you laughing at.” Rapmon asked suspiciously.
 
“…Nothing.” Jin said, equally suspiciously. 
 
Kidoh’s giggle escaped him. 
 
Rapmon shook his head and left. 
 
“Where the hell did he go? And leaving a huge freaking mess no less.”
 
Rapmon sat in the kitchen eating one of those lovely lemon cookies alone, thinking to himself.