Chapter 11

My Love

We’re having party tonight at 8, please come and bring your empty stomach

**Junsu**

 

The house become like a disco when all of 10 mobile phones is ringing with various message tone. Some of the boys are running to the living room, kitchen and their room to get their phones. They all are looking to each others, normally it will be either their manager or Leeteuk who always send message to every single person about their schedule.

“It’s from Junsu right?” Yesung with his Ddangkoma in his hand ask the boys in the living room. The rest nodded in unison.

“It’s weird. But I guessed my stomach will be empty by this evening.” Shindong continue eating his chicken wing, his 5th chicken wing after the lunch.

“Like you stomach ever stop craving for the food.” Kyuhyun who pass interrupt the boys there. He sit next to the bunny man with his pink bunny. But after that he got a smacked on his head.

“Mind your language, he is your hyung. Stop giving me that I- hate-you face to me Kyu.” Heechul squeezed in next to Kyuhyun and Sungmin. Yesung, Shindong and Siwon laughed with that.

“Minnie-ah.” Kyuhyun now use his aegyo to Sungmin. Heechul, Eunhyuk and Donghae giving him the puke action with their magnae aegyo.

“I never knew that you can do aegyo, Kyu. To my acknowledge Cho Kyuhyun, Sung-Ri and Changmin is the other big magnae with ability to bully their hyungs and Kim Hyung Joon is the magnae always being bully by his hyung but always showered and pampered by them.” Heechul look like professor now, making all the boys laugh hard now.

“That was Hercules effort hyung.” Kyuhyun run to his room after he said that. He almost knocks off his leader and the eternal magnae.

“I’ll bake a chocolate cake for them.” Ryeowook announced it in the living room, before he slowly makes his way to the kitchen. After a while, Yesung and Sungmin join the eternal magnae in the kitchen.

“So we will be leaving at 7. Please be on time and no excuse I don’t have matching shirt, my hair giving me problem or I ran out of my sock.” Leeteuk warned everyone but they do notice he specifically it to one person, the diva.

----------------------------

It almost 8 when the Suju boys arrived at the Jaejoong home. They greeted each other and the house become alive with their sounds. Suddenly the room silent as graveyard when the 2 familiar figure come out and greet them.

“Yunho..Changmin..” Leeteuk greet them, while the rest of his band mates are looking to each other speechless. Except the TVXQ boys, who are grinning right now. Yunho walked to his group members and collect them into a shoulder hug.

“We’re together back, hyung.” Yunho said it to Teukie and the rest of Suju boys. Then the silent become a loud cheering and shouting from them. Once again they hugging each other. They look like have win an award.

They continue with their gathering and party. Kyuhyun and Changmin are possed by the game now fighting in front of the TV while Yoochun, Junsu, Shindong, Siwon are cheering for their team mate. Meanwhile at the balcony Leeteuk, Heechul, Yesung, Shindong, Donghae and Yunho are busy chit chatting, sharing their old time before.

At the kitchen Jaejoong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Ryeowook are busy preparing the food for the rest of them. It’s being old time for them to gather happily like this. They all are so closed once before during their training time.

“Okay boys, lets eat.” Jaejoong announced it from the dining room. Changmin and Shindong is the first who take the seat, Changmin can’t stop his hand from taking the chicken wing first even Jaejoong already give him death glace.

“Yahh. Changmin. The game is not finished yet. Lets finished it first.”Kyuhyun yelled from the living room. He groaned could be heard.

“Yaater...ammm..hunggrffhy..ssshhindongwill…yeatt..dee..cikennn..”Changmin said it with his full mouth of food. Some of them almost giving an ‘O’ mouthed and giggles with that food monster attitude.

“Young boy, did you forget someone teach you not to talk with your mouth full?” Jaejoong already pinched the boy shoulder. Changmin just nodded with that. He mistake after all.

“I do bet if any Cassie saw it, they will never recognize is it Max or African boys starve for 3 days.” Everyone laugh with the Heechul words.

“Changmin..”

“Get your skinny here, you can start the game later. Or else you better don’t make any complaint later if you hungry.” With Leeteuk warned the magnae joined the rest at the dining hall.

They enjoyed the food together. Sharing all the memories and some gag jokes from Leeteuk and the honorifics tease from Heechul. Even Leeteuk famous laugh and eun kyang kyang Junsu laugh have become the topic for them. Suddenly Yunho stand up, he look like he going to do some announcement.

“Guys, thank you for coming tonight. I have something important to announce.” Yunho take a deep breath, he look everyone and lastly to Jaejoong who sit next to him. He holds Jaejoong hand, making him standing as well like Yunho.

“It’s been a difficult years for me and Changmin after the separation. I do believe Changmin the one who suffered a lot. As the hyung I failed to protect him, every day I drunk at the club and his the one who need to take care of me. Thank you to all of you, who always help him and me.” He sighed and bowed his head down. Jaejoong eyes getting red, maybe he is holding his tear.

“I love him so much. But I have to protect him. I realized he had enough with what had happen around him. I don’t want become the reason why he hates himself later. I stop myself from follow them, just to protect him. At the end I have to hurt him, lied to him and forget him. I’m sorry Jaejoong, once again. I  love you.” Yunho voice is off beat at the end, a tears slowly fall from his eyes. Next to him, the person as well is crying silently.

“Lee Hyukjae, Lee Donghae thank you so much. Both of you make me realized that I can’t lie to myself anymore. Instead of helping both of you, I found that I do love him, miss him and I couldn’t forget him. Jaejoong, Hyukjae in love with Donghae, but because of us, he rejected Donghae. I have to help them but when the day I saw you here, I can’t lie anymore and simply ask to help me to bring them together, I also can’t simply stab you with the knives after what I have done. So I end up begging you to forgive me.” Yunho now turning to Jaejoong, making Jaejoong facing him while he confess that.

“Hyuk, I know that Hae love you so much. Believe me, he love you so much. I know I couldn’t simply told you to accept him. But, please think all the sweet memories that both of you have. And simply close your eyes and see the person the most you care, love, miss and you will die for. Stop lie  to your heart, Hyuk. I know that Jae and me not yet get anyone permission but I never give a damn if no one agreed with me, as long as I love Jaejoong and so do him.” Yunho now turn his focus to Hyukjae and Donghae who already bow their head to the floor.

Suddenly a clap could be heard at end of the table. Leeteuk claps his hand and suddenly all of the clap their hand to Yunho and Jaejoong. Yunho pull Jaejoong to his hug, console the pretty boy who already crying, wetting his face. They slowly continue eating, for a while the house become silent until Leeteuk crack the silent with another gag jokes.

The house once again become alive with bickering sound, sound effect that comes from the game and the music. Thank god the house is sound proof or otherwise all of them will be charged for making interrupting other privacy. The clock indicates 12 o’clock when Jaejoong heard a bell from his front door.

He open the door, might be neighbor come to warn them. But to his surprise, the person is not the person he wants to meet even in his dream. Slowly the man enters his house without being invited. Jaejoong make his way for that man and follow the man from behind.

The man stop at the middle of the living room making all of them shocked with that man appearance. Because all of they realized that the man never know the words happiness. Whatever he will said next for sure they will be spelling sad.

“Mr President.” Changmin, Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, Yunho and Heechul greet the man awkwardly, while the rest gather at the living room to see what make the noise stop so sudden.

 

“Having fun all of you?” The man asked, some of the boys already bow their head, not dare to look back to the man.

 


 

Hi Everyone...Thanks for subscribing...I never thought that my 2nd stories will get this much of subscriber..
so kindly leave a comment after reading, i wont eat you...
some of you might realized that some of the group member rarely have a dialogs/appearance but I’m so sorry because I’m afraid that too much cook spoiled the brooth..*bow to the respective biased 90 degree*
Sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry again if this is not what you expect...and thank you
I just started to write my 3rd fanfic, it will be not so sad like this fic. Our Love Story
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/77667/our-love-story-eunhae-kyumin-ryeosung--yunjae
Thanks to Starlight Reality Design, Dajeerah, Kpoprock for the wonderful poster and especially me who being picky and fussy till 3 times redo..
Soory if theres a lot of grammar and spelling error. 
Dont forget to comment...
Here is My Minnie, he is my top one bias....just wanna share...