Chapter 10

My Love

Jaejoong POV

How I loved this moment, I have my family here. Including my husband and my spoiled son are with us here today. It’s been my dream for almost 2 years. I’m so contented with the scene in my living room where my husband sees our magnae and our daughter bickering for the game, while our older son silently enjoys reading the magazine.

Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin there are the men that I never ever give up on them and I rather die for their happiness. For sure my life will be miserable if I lost them. They are everything for me. They always are my side no matter what happen to me, ensure that I never give up and always be happy.

My Lord please, don’t let this happiness stop. I will not ask anything else from you. Just don’t let anything or anyone come after us. I pray to the god, I do wish He hear my pray.

“Hey Boo, what are you whispering?” I must be so occupied by myself until he caught me.

“Nope. Nothing. Is this true Yunnie?” I do feel awkward since it’s been a long time for me calling him by that name. I saw he gave me the sweetest smile on his face. Just for me.

“Why? You thought this is dream?” He already circles his hand around my waist. He pushed me softly to lean at the kitchen counter. I just nodded. This all look like a dream, I do afraid if I open my eyes all this be gone. Especially him.

Suddenly I feel he tickle me around my waist, poking me there. I laugh out and try to stop him and avoid him.

“Yunho..Yun..Stop..Please..” I choked with my words now. He makes me panting. He hug me back, making us to the original position.

“See Jae, you’re not dreaming.” He said it after my breath back to normal.

“You will not leave us again. Don’t leave me, Yunho.” He nodded his head.

“Yunho, said it to me.” I beg him, I don’t know why but I do feel all this are temporary. I try to shoo away the feeling.

“Kim Jaejoong, I Jung Yunho will not leave you again.” He looks to my eyes and all I could see is the sincerity and love in his eyes. I hug him and give him a peck.

“Hyung. Stop with this mushy. I’m hungry. Please cook for me.” Changmin and his stomach will never stop from carving food. He didn’t look guilty by interrupting us.

“Yahh, can you give me some privacy, like Yoochun and Junsu?” Yunho tease the magnae, but yet he let me go and I start to make our magnae some food.

“Aishh, hyung. You got whole night yesterday and almost half day today, so now my time. I miss Jae omma cook so much.” Now the magnae pouting, I guessed he right. I miss him too.

“Okay, omma will cook for you. Tell me what you want?” I focus my attention to Changmin. He smile to his ear. I guessed he already have at least 20 food in his head.

“Thank you. Hyung,please don’t leave Yunho anymore. I’ll get thinner every day, he only know how to make ramen.” Now my kitchen is occupied by laugh. Junsu and Yoochun also already move in to the kitchen, to join us.

“Poor our magnae. Hyung you should learn how to cook.” Junsu and Changmin grinning to each other. I just continue with my cooking.

“You should hyung. I guessed Changmin getting thinner.” Yoochun now joining his dongsaeng. I saw Yunho looking me, ask for help.

“Yahh, that as punishment when he chooses to watching his o instead of entertain me.” Yunho words make my kitchen once again full with their laugh.

---------------------------------

Eunhyuk POV

I waited Donghae to settle down, changing in to his pajama. He managed to get Sungmin hyung to swap room with him which make he is my new roommate and Kyuhyun new roommate is Sungmin hyung. I knew it after we’re back from the SJ-M Shanghai Fan Party. What else can I said, after all I love him.

Speaking of love, it does remind me last week confession of him. He makes me speechless and my heart stop beating on that time. He confesses in front of his mom and brother that he in love with me. By that time I do hope I’m a superhero, not Super Junior.  I want to disappear from there.

By saw his mother stand up, really make me nervous. I almost cry when his mom suddenly hug me after that. His mom told that she been waiting us to break the news. She could see it for ages our love. She said that she always support us and will be support us, and she do believe that Hae father also support us. His brother also said the same thing. I never thought that we are that obvious, if his mom and his brother said the same thing, I guess the fans also could see it.

Yet, Donghae and I never declare that we’re couple. I’ve to said that now I don’t sure so if I will let him down again after what his confession in front of the member, his family and all little small thing, changing room, taking care of my need especially the strawberry passion and always make me happy. i knew I started to become selfish here, but how come I could ignore the fish effort.

Suddenly a peck on my kiss blows up all the thought in my head. I saw him ready in his pajama and grinning to me. I move a little bit so he could lay later together with me.

“I called you several time but no response. Suddenly I feel to kiss you.” He explain to me, the he give me his famous pout. Of course he knew that I can’t scold him with that eyes and pout coming from him. I give him my gummy smile.

“Hae, why don’t you sleep in your bed?” I don’t know why I ask him that question out of sudden, but suddenly he hugs me tightly.

“I’m afraid to sleep alone. The alien will kidnap me, take me away from you and eat me.” He mumbles on head. My face burry to his chest, I can hear his heart beat. I just circle my hand around his waist. Another peck received but this time on my forehead.

“Hyuk, I love you.” Donghae said to me after he gives me a kiss. I can’t stop myself from smiling again. I bet my cheek will be pink like my strawberry milk. I love you too, Hae. I just answer in my heart and I close my eyes, sleep.

 

 

 

Hi Everyone...Thanks for subscribing...I never thought that my 2nd stories will get this much of subscriber..
I'm totally worried if this story makes all of you bored since it its so sad, but yet i promised they will have a sweet ending…Yahh finally I managed to make Eunhae and Yunjae moment without tears. (maybe it’s not sweet enough)
so kindly leave a comment after reading, i won’t eat you...
Sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry again if this is not what you expect...and thank you
I just started to write my 3rd fanfic, it will be not so sad like this fic. Our Love Story
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/77667/our-love-story-eunhae-kyumin-ryeosung--yunjae
Thanks to Starlight Reality Design, Dajeerah, Kpoprock for the wonderful poster and especially me who being picky and fussy till 3 times redo..
Soory if theres a lot of grammar and spelling error. 
Dont forget to comment...