Chapter 12

My Love

 

 

Jaejoong POV

I sip the coffee again. 1 hour I had been waited for the person. I knew he purposely done this to me. I have can do anything since he really knew my weakness. Whatever he plan I knew it will be bad.

"I never knew you really love him." The man I wait greet me with his synical tone. I just bow to him. After all I do owed him,he the man who make who I am today.

"Leave Yunho." My president, ex to be precised. Said it softly but with his warning tone. I shook my head, I dont think this time I'll let him win and rules us.

"Jae,why do you so stubborn? When you will listen to other? Dont you learned something now?How powerfull am I in this business? See what happen all of you? Popular yet no TV appearance." Mr Lee Sooman questions me with his synical tone and laugh.

I cant believe what have I heard. Thank god I'm not with Yoochun or Junsu, or else they will be in jailed after hear this.

"It better than we dying because od that schedules. Junsu lost his weight, Changmin barely had quality sleep, Yoochun exhausted just to learn all the step and Yunho had to be the perfect leader just like you told, pushing his dongsaeng. I still remember that and I never regret my decision." I try to look cool even my voices sound shaking. All that memories running in my head.

"I dont find anything else important here except for you to play around. I'm not your pupet anymore, Lee Seosaengnim." I stand up and bow to him before I left him alone.But he stop me when he toss a few paper to the floor. I guessed he must be plan this, no wonder he book the private couple room. I look at the paper. It cant be. No. No way. It's our picture.

The picture where I kissed and hug Yunho. Even he have our picture in our intimate moment in Japan sauna. I feel like my eyes fall to the floor.

"Go. And tomorrow you'll find this picture in all the newspaper. Yunho is gay. I loved that title as the headline." Mr Lee Sooman chuckles with his own tone. I feel like I cant breath. All my body is sweating and shaking now. My tears running to my cheeck now.

"What I have to do? Please stop this. I'll do whatever but please dont let this leak out." I fall slowly to the floor. I'm helpless now. I hear his laugh. Of course he happy. He win.

"Yunho have the same reaction as you before. I should used it on you to make you stay instead using it on Yunho." I shut my eyes closely. I hate his voices now. I cant believe this the main reason why Yunho stay.

"You'll do exactly as I ask right? So now listen." I nodd my head slowly. I bit my lips to muffle my sobs

.***************************************

Donghae POV

I just sit silently at the park beside him. He asked me to company him to the park. Normally we'll come here if we want to be together, just me and him. I dont care if he didnt accept me yet, at least he didnt reject me like before. That enough as long he know that I loved him.

 "Hae-ah. I'm sorry." He break the silent. He bow his head to the ground. Why he said that. It weird. "Hae-ah, I'm trully sorry. I must be stupid right? I didnt worth for you love. You deserve someone better." With his head still bow to the ground, I can hear his sobs. Slowly I pulled his chin make his focus now to me. I wiped away his tears with my kiss.

 "Hyukkie, Only you the one worth my love. I dont anyone even better than you. Okay." I comfort him. I guessed he still remember Yunho hyung words on that night.

 "I dont nothing. You never give up to show your love and fight for it." Eunhyuk said again but this time with his sobs.

"Thats nothing. Ignore that if you want. I just want you to know that I love you. At least I have tried my best if you reject me." Even my heart sting but thats true. I just want him to be happy.

Suddenly Eunhyuk hug me, cry on my chest. I surprised with his reaction but slowly I hug him tightly. "Hae-ah. I love you." He said softly. I cant believe this. Finally he said it. I felt like the world stop spinning.

 "Lee Donghae I love you." Now Eunhyuk cupped my face and said to my face. Slowly my lips form a smile. So do him. But I cant miss his cheek getting red.

 "I love you too Lee Hyukjae." I pulled him back to my hug. Thank you dad, I love you. Silently I whisper to my dad, he must be helping me.

**********************************

The ballroom is fully occupied with the reporters and paparazzi. This morning they received an email and message saying that one of Korea Top Idol will hold an press conference. All the reporters and paparazzi try to figure out who is the idol.

The ballroom become silent from the human talking but replace by the camera shutter sound as the idol enter the room. When they recognize the idol they start to whisperings to each other. "Annyonghasaeyo. I'm Kim Jaejoong JYJ." The idol bow and greet everyone in the ballroom. But all the people can see his fluffy eyes and face like he have crying all day along.

"I'm sorry to adjourn a short notice press confference. I would like to announce something. I'm a gay." Again all the reporters and the paparazzi gasped and start to whispering to each other. While Kim Jaejoong bows his head to the floor.

"What make you confess out of sudden?" One of the reporter ask the question.

 "Lately too many of rumors relate me to girls idol and using my name to promote them. I do feel uncomfortable so I want everyone where my stand is. And this is the last thing I want to share with my fans." Kim Jaejoong said it with his sobbing and the tears slowly fall to his face.

"What do you mean by last?" Another reporter ask the sad boy. Kim Jaejoong slowly take a deep breath before continue.

"I'll step down as the action due to my confession. I believe some of my fans will support me but this is not something normal in our society so as the consequence I'll will stop being as artist." Kim Jaejoong said and he thanks all the reporters and paparazzi and leave the ballroom.

************************************

Jaejoong POV

Yunho, This my turn to protect you. Please let me protect you. You have been suffering before to protect me. I hope you'll be happy after this. I dont want you to lost everything especially your family. I knew you love your dad the most and you dont want to let him down.

 I do love you. I love you the most. I do hope he could hear that. Unfortunately not. I walked slowly to the ballroom. I take a deep breath, I have to do it. Not for me but for him. Yes even it going to make me lost everything.

I cant stop myself from crying at the press conference. I feel like I have let everyone disappointed with this.

Appa, omma I'm sorry. I'm truly sorry. I have let all both of you disappointed with me. Thank you for raise me up well.

Noona thank you so much. All of you teach me everything. I never blame all of you making me so beautiful and less manly then other men.

Yoochun,Junsu and Changmin I love you all my brother. I never imagined my live without knowing all of you. Please take care of Yunho and forgive me. I've ashamed all of you.

Yunho, I love you. Thank you for taking care me all this while. Please be happy and take of my brother.

All of their faces keep rewind on my mind. After thank all the reporters and paparazzi I walked slowly to the backstage then straight to my car. As I enter my car, I cant help from break down. I cry my heart out loud, screaming my heart. It’s hurt. My heart pains my eyes sting, I cry to much.

Slowly I started the engine and drive away out from the hotel. I too occupied with my heart and pain until I missed the traffic light and suddenly I saw a big truck coming to my way and too close to my car. And the last thing I heard is the loud crash bang sound.

My car being drag few meter before hit the divider hard. Now not only my heart and eyes in pain. I can feel it everywhere. My chest. My head. My back. My leg. Everywhere. I feel hot. As I found myself hard to breath I see Yunho calling me.

"Yunho I love you." Everything go dark when I reached Yunho hand.
 

 

 



Hi Everyone...Thanks for subscribing...I never thought that my 2nd stories will get this much of subscriber..
so kindly leave a comment after reading, i wont eat you...
some of you might realized that some of the group member rarely have a dialogs/appearance but I’m so sorry because I’m afraid that too much cook spoiled the brooth..*bow to the respective biased 90 degree*
Sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry again if this is not what you expect...and thank you
I just started to write my 3rd fanfic, it will be not so sad like this fic. Our Love Story
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/77667/our-love-story-eunhae-kyumin-ryeosung--yunjae
Thanks to Starlight Reality Design, Dajeerah, Kpoprock for the wonderful poster and especially me who being picky and fussy till 3 times redo..
Soory if theres a lot of grammar and spelling error. 
Dont forget to comment...