Bar Tension

Autumn Days to Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 6

Bar Tension

 

Bars are extremely uncomfortable. Why do people enjoy this loud and dark atmosphere?

Aira sipped her orange juice.

She looked around and saw Yoochun talking with his gorgeous friend Jaejoong. There were women who were obviously trying to get their attention.

ARggg! How irritating these flirty women are!

Aira sighed. This is her fault. Why did she have to even be here? And then Aira saw some women coming towards Yochun and Jaejoong. They were y dancing. Yoochun and Jaejoong started dancing with them.

Aira’s eyes narrowed as her hand started to shake in anger. Flirty guys should be imprisoned for life!

“That’s weird.” Said the bartender.

The bartender looked like he has foreign blood.

“Huh?” asked Aira. “What’s weird? Beautiful people dancing together in a bar is not weird, it’s irritating.”

The bartender chuckled.

“What I mean is this scene. This two don’t normally flirt with girls.” Said the bartender.

“Those two?” asked Aira. “You mean Yoochun and Jaejoong?”

“Yeah. They normally just drink in this counter. They don’t even set foot on the dance floor.” Said the bartender. “And wow, this is the first time I see Yoochun entertaining flirting girls.”

Aira’s brow shoot up.

That man, Yoochun Park, is a liar.

Aira stood up from her seat.

“What’s your name?” asked Aira.

“Martin.” Said the bartender.

“Martin, can you give me pointers how to flirt with a man?” asked Aira.

“What?” Martin’s eyes almost fell off.

“I think that guy is totally pushing me away. And I want to show him what he’s losing.” Said Aira.

“You must be drunk.” Said the bartender.

“I only had orange juice.” Said Aira.

“Wait.” The bartender made a drink for Aira. “Drink it, after you finish it, go to the dance floor. Flirting will come naturally.”

Aira smelt the drink.

“Yuck! What’s this?” asked Aira.

“That’s the strongest in the house.” Said Martin.

“Great.” Aira drank the glass in one go.

Aira walked towards the dance floor. She felt hot all over. And she suddenly felt off balance. A man was instantly beside her helping her up.

“Hey there. Do you want to dance?” asked the man.

Dance? What? Oh right…dance floor.

Aira saw Yoochun across the room.

“Sure.” Said Aira.

Aira’s body had a mind of its own. She normally doesn’t know how to dance, but she instantly felt so hot that she needed to move.

Jaejoong chuckled as he watched Yoochun’s furious stare, his jaw is clenched and he had stopped dancing.

“Oh wow…Aira-ssi is so hot.” Said Jaejoong

Yoochun elbowed Jaejoong.

“Aww… I was merely stating a fact!” said Jaejoong.

“Give me your car key.” Said Yoochun.

“Huh?” asked Jaejoong

He handed his key to Yoochun.

And then Yoochun walked towards Aira. He grabbed the man’s arm and pulled it away from her.

“What’s up man?” asked Aira’s dance partner.

“Don’t put your arms around her.” Said Yoochun.

Aira felt everything around her turning. She fell on Yoochun’s chest.

“We were just dancing.” Said Aira. “I was just trying to follow your example. Mr. Park Flirting 101.”

“You’re drunk.” said Yoochun. “We’re going home.”

“But I still want to dance!” shouted Aira.

“Let her dance with me.” said the man. “We were having such a great time.”

“If you still want to have your face by tomorrow, shut up.” Said Yoochun.

Yoochun dragged Aira out of the bar.

Jaejoong laughed as he returned to the counter.

“What did you give her? Yoochun is a very angry man.” Said Jaejoong.

“I just gave her what she needed.” Said Martin.

“Cheers.”

-----------------------

Yoochun dragged Aira to the parking lot. He opened Jaejoong’s car and let Aira in. Yoochun drove the car at a very fast speed.

Aira closed her eyes. She needs to put order in her life back. She’s getting dizzy.

After a while, the car stopped. And Aira saw the car parked in front of a house.

“Where are we?” asked Aira.

“Gangnam.” Said Yoochun.

“Like the song?” asked Aira referring to Psy’s popular song.

Yoochun pulled Aira out of the car a bit forcefully, He’s still angry.

“Wait…whose house is this?” asked Aira.

“Mine.” Said Yoochun.

Oh…

Oh?

Oh no…

Aira started pulling herself free from Yoochun’s grasp. But he’s stronger than her. He was successfully able to pull her inside the house.

“I want to go home to my hostel. I don’t want to be here.” Said Aira.

Yoochun pinned Aira to the wall.

“Now, how can you lie to me? Telling me you don’t flirt. But what did you just do in that bar? You were dancing with that man like you were making out with him.” Said Yoochun.

“I wasn’t making out with him! I did not even kiss him!” said Aira.

“He was about to kiss you, you ignorant woman!” said Yoochun. “Maybe that’s what you liked. Are you waiting for him to kiss you that is why you didn’t want to leave the dance floor?”

“What? That’s-” shouted Aira.

Yoochun crashed his lips on Aira’s. He forcefully kissed her. Aira tried to push Yoochun away but Yoochun’s weight was on her. Slowly, the force of Yoochun’s kiss became a bit gentle and then warm waves invaded Aira’s mind and body. She let her hand slide on Yoochun’s chest. Yoochun deepened the kiss making his way in when Aira moaned. He tasted Aira and invited her to taste him too. Aira shyly tried to return the kiss. And in just a few moments, the kiss started to heat up into a passionate one.  Aira put her hands on Yoochun’s nape pulling him closer to her. Yoochun’s hands are all around Aira’s back pulling her closer to him.

And then Yoochun put a small distance between their lips.

“You shouldn’t have lied to me.”

“What?!” whispered Aira. “I did not lie to you. That was my first time to dance in a bar. And Look who’s talking!”

“I did not lie. I said I flirt a lot. And that’s what you saw.” Said Yoochun.

“Liar! Martin said you don’t normally flirt with girls. So why did you suddenly flirt with them when I was there? You intentionally did that because I was there!” said Aira. “If you want to push me away, why can’t you just tell me you don’t like me! Why do you have to act like a jerk!”

Yoochun’s lips closed on Aira’s lips again drowning all the words. He invaded her and explored her , setting fire to Aira’s already hot body. When Aira returned the kiss, Yoochun groaned. Aira is so inexperienced, but her passionate movement is driving Yoochun crazy.

 Yoochun kissed Aira’s cheek and then went to her ear.

“Aira…” said Yoochun nibbling and putting small bites on her ear.

Aira moaned.

“You’ll need to spend the night here.” Said Yoochun.

Aira’s eyes opened.

“There’s no train at this time anymore.” Said Yoochun, continuing his pleasurable kisses as he found  Aira’s lips again. And then Yoochun planted kisses on Aira’s neck, ling and tasting her.

“And even if there could still be a train…” said Yoochun. “I won’t let you leave my house until morning.”

Yoochun kissed Aira’s collarbone and then went up to her ear.

“Do you know what I mean by that Aira?” asked Yoochun.

Aira felt her knees giving way. She can’t protest. Her heart beat is deafening.  All she could do is moan with everything that Yoochun does.

“It means I want you right now, Aira.” said Yoochun.

Aira closed her eyes with the intensity of Yoochun’s words.

“It means I want you so much that I can only see one possibility how this night would end.” Said Yoochun.

Yoochun glided his hand from Aira’s back to her leg. Aira felt Yoochun’s warm hand on her skin. She moaned louder.

“And this will be one long night.” Said Yoochun.

Yoochun squeezed Aira’s leg making Aira arc her back against the wall. Yoochun chuckled in her ear.

“I think your body agrees with me”

Yoochun kissed Aira’s lips again while his hand slowly went up to Aira’s chest, feeling her womanly mounds.

“Aira…You’re so soft…so sweet and tender.” said Yoochun. “You’re making me go crazy with your taste. I just want to taste you and feel you more.”

Aira could not think of anything rational. All she could see is Yoochun’s face, his eyes that’s filled with intense desire.

“I want to taste you too…” said Aira. “And feel you.”

Yoochun gulped. As he lifted Aira into his arm and brought her to his room. He placed Aira on his bed.

“I’m going to pleasure you tonight, Aira. I’m going to make you not forget this moment and I will not leave room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter