Chapter V

Bad Plus Good Equals?


Chapter V



 

The beautiful sunlight made its way towards the curtain on her room. But there’s only one thing she could do, looking at it while resting at the bed. Her body felt weak. Her mind felt hazy and dizzy. And she couldn’t do anything about it. She just hoped this weak feeling soon go away.

 

She didn’t intend to go to school today and her friends won’t let her either. So, here she is, lying on the bed with a blanket covering her body. And she felt bored. So, freaking bored. Plus, she’s sweating so many since it’s the end of the spring and you could feel the summer temperatures sooner.

 

Knock. Knock. Knock.

 

Huh? Everybody should be at the school by now. She stood up from her bed with a super effort to walk over her bedroom door and she found no one standing in front of her door. So she held the wall and walked towards the main door of her dorm but she found no one there either.

 

Felt annoyed, she walked towards her room again and lay on her bed again. She closed her eyes to ease the pain on her head but failed since she still could hear the knocking sound from… the window?

 

She opened her eyes and looked towards the window but found no one was there. Feeling tired now, she decided to check on the window and opened it. But what she found beyond her window was beyond her expectation. She found suddenly jumped in her bedroom as soon as her bedroom window was opened.

 

“What are you doing here?” Chorong asked lazily while massaging her temples since her dizziness still attacking her head.

 

“Any problem, bookworm?” He asked as he took a peek on the window once more before finally relaxed on her carpet. “If ya got any problem, say it.” He threatened while glaring at her.

 

“What are you doing here?” She asked once again while sat on her bed. “And please… don’t mad at me right now… I’m not in a good condition to–”

 

“Did ya just ask me to go nice on ya? Ain’t a chance of that, brunette.” He said as he stood up from the carpet and sat in front of her. “By the way, I’m gonna hide in here until the bell rang. And ya ain’t gonna stop me or I’ll crush that tiny bone of yours.” He rudely said.

 

“Fine… But hey… why don’t you call me by my name?” She asked while looking at him.

 

“I should ask ya the same.” He argued back while trying to undo his shoelaces.

 

She huffed in annoyance while glared at him, “It’s because I don’t know your name.” She crossed her arm in front of her chest while kept glaring at him.

 

“Tch, the name’s Woohyun. Nam Woohyun.” He said while finished undoing his both shoelaces and threw his shoes somewhere else. “And I ain’t gonna to call ya by your name.”

 

“Why?” She asked while rolling her eyes.

 

“‘Cause it’s fun calling people by nicknames. And I got a plenty nicknames for ya. The vice, bookworm, brunette, shorty, glassy, cake and chicken feet maniac–”

 

“How’d you know!?” She quickly cut his words when he said ‘cake and chicken feet maniac’. “No one knows t-that…! But y-you know! How!?”

 

“None of your business. Your business now is rest. Don’t bother with my presence.” He said as he stood up again and pushed her to the bed a little bit rude. “I’m going to sit there and wait ‘til the bell ring while ya rest.”

 

She lays on the bed while staring at him. “Fine, fine, but you shouldn’t just push people, you know? It’s rude…” She reminded him while putting the blanket around her.

 

“Rude is my nature. So you don’t need to lecture me ‘bout it.” He said while sat on the carpet again. “By the way, you’re so stinks. I could smell your odor from here and also your sweat too. ‘Cause only freaks like ya wore a blanket in the beginning of summer and the end of spring.”

 

“The hell! I’m not stinks!” She shouted as she threw a pillow to him.

 

But he just easily caught it with his right hand while smirks at her. “Ohh, so this is the vice true self. I’m impressed.” He said while putted the pillow on the carpet and used it for him to rest.

 

“Just shut up, Nam Woohyun.”

 

“Whatever ya say, chicken feet maniac.”

 


 

“I’m begging you to come with me!!” Eunji bowed in front of Naeun and Chorong hopefully. “It’s the first time I’m going to see him! Please!”

 

“Wait a second! You’re telling us that your parent arranged you a marriage and you basically going to met that guy tomorrow!!?” Naeun shouted while Chorong massaged her temples many times. “Arranged Marriage!? Are you serious!? You need us to come with you? Why don’t you go meet him by yourself?”

 

“A-are you crazy!? I-I…” Eunji fidgeted with her fingers while pouted, “I’m embarrassed… I don’t know how to act! You guys need to come with me! Please!! He said he will bring some of his friends too since I said I’ll bring you guys along!”

 

“Who’s this guy?” Chorong asked calmly while kept massaging her temples.

 

“Lee Howon. People calls him, Hoya.” Eunji told them.

 

“Lee Howon!? That damn rich guy who owned the air transportation company is your fiancé!?” Naeun shouted.

 

“He didn’t own it! His father is!” Eunji corrected her while folding her arms in front of her chest while pouted. “Oh come on, you must help me!! You guys will come with me tomorrow! No buts!!” Eunji said finally while ran towards her bedroom.

 

“Tomorrow’s going to be a long day…” Chorong sighed as she walked towards her room, leaving the shocked Naeun alone.

 


 

Today is Saturday. It’s the day where Eunji and the other girls met up with Eunji’s fiancé and also his best friend. The three of them is waiting for the boys near the water fountain in the center of the mall while chatting happily about random things.

 

“It’s him! Hey, Hoya!!” Eunji shouted as she waved her arm towards him. “Wait a second…” Eunji blinked twice while tried to take a good look at his friends. “Isn’t that Myungsoo?” Eunji asked Naeun as she nudged her arm.

 

Naeun and Chorong turned their heads towards Eunji’s gaze direction and they both tried to take a good look at his friends too. It’s indeed Myungsoo. But Chorong was more shocked when she saw Woohyun was standing there with Hoya and Myungsoo.

 

“Oh? What a coincidence, Naeun! I never thought that Eunji is engaged with my best friend here!” Myungsoo said as he walked towards his girlfriend and lightly hugged his girlfriend. “So that’s mean we all going to have a group date here, eh?”

 

“Hey! We’re not dating here, unlike you guys!!” Chorong argued while Woohyun sighed at his best friend behavior.

 

Myungsoo laughed as he grabbed his girlfriend arm. “Whatever guys! I’m taking this opportunity to take her in a date alone now! Have fun, guys!” He shouted as he leaved with his girlfriend who’s willingly followed her boyfriend anywhere.

 

“S-Sorry guys… But the two of us… actually had a meeting with our parents at that restaurant.” Eunji explained as she bowed apologetically. “We have to go now… I’m really sorry!” Eunji said as she bowed again.

 

“Sorry, bro! Can’t do anything about this!” Hoya said as he waved his hand apologetically at his best friend, Woohyun. “Just… enjoy!” Hoya said cheerfully as he followed his fiancé.

 



Author's note:

Short update since the next chapter going to be a long date for woorong XD ~~