Chapter III

Bad Plus Good Equals?


Chapter III



 

She looked at the black cloud from the student council office’s window while sighed sadly. “What should I do…? I don’t bring umbrella… And everybody already go to the dorm…” She said to herself while moved her gazes towards the paper and wrote something useful there.

 

Today is Wednesday. Since she had no works today at the library, she decided to finish her student council works today and stayed here until the sun has set. But unfortunately, the dark cloud just started to pour out many raindrops so she doesn’t know what to do, since she doesn’t bring any umbrella with her.

 

She doesn’t like to bother her friends. So, calling them would be kind of rude since all of her friends likes to play at the dorm. And on top of that, she always had known that her friends will be very angry when someone bothered their happiness, just like the typical of the human nature.

 

Usually, the president would help her but another unfortunate thing is, he is sick and doesn’t go to school today. What about other council members? They just liked to have fun and finished their works when the final date was around 2-3 days further. So here she is, alone in the student council office while pitying her own luck.

 

“Oh, the vice still here?” Those harsh words also tone she known so much made her couldn’t help herself for turning her head towards the voice source where she could find that guy. He just leaning against the wall near the office entrance and putted his hands inside his no zipper hoodie jacket’s pockets while looking at her confusedly.

 

“What are you doing here?” She asked in rude tones without thinking, but as soon as she realized what she had done, she quickly continued before he do something harsh to her, “I-I mean… the last time we talked, you clearly said that you don’t want me to mess around with you again.”

 

He raised an eyebrow at her questionably, “Stupid. I did said that but y’know what, vice? Do y’know what it means by ‘messing with me’? Talking to me ain’t count as ‘messing with me’.” He rolled his eyes.

 

Oh… She thought why she didn’t think about it before and also why did he become so smart when arguing about something? She sighed and took a lot of courage to ask him, “So, what brings you here?” She managed to ask but quickly turn her gaze away from his eyes, scared he might get mad at her again.

 

“He wanted ya to go back to the dorm and rest. He said he’s gonna finish his works tomorrow.” He said simply.

 

“Who’s he?” She asked while looking up to see him again. “Plus, what are you doing in the school in such hour?” She looked at him and scoffed a little.

 

“Pabo Kim President.” He answered and stood up straight. “Still here ‘cause detention and punishment from teachers.” He groaned as if he had had worst punishment before he came here.

 

“Is that so?” She asked without looking at him then sighed in reliefs while packing her things. “Fine then, I’ll go home. Thanks for your information.” She turned her head to his directions to show her gratitude but she found no one was there. Slightly disappointed for not seeing him, she took her bag and walked downstairs to the gate.

 

When she arrived at the gate, she just remembered that the rains hasn’t stop yet and she doesn’t bring any umbrella. She groaned in disappointed while looking around to find someone or anyone who can share an umbrella with her. But sadly, she doesn’t find any single trace of people walking pass by since the rain was very heavy today.

 

“Stupid.”

 

A voice behind her, shocked and in the same time scared her and made her quickly turned around but her fear quickly disappeared when she saw him walking closer to her. “Do you bring umbrella?” She wasted no time to ask him since she really hoped that he brings one.

 

“Nope,” he said making her sighed in disappointed while turning her gazes around. Of course someone like him doesn’t like to bring umbrella. People like him just like to run or walk through the rain without minding their wet clothes. She shouldn’t have her hopes to high over someone like him in the beginning. Stupid, she thought.

 

“Here,” she could hear him said but couldn’t get what he meant. So she turned around to look at him but soon her face was greeted with his jacket he just threw directly at her faces. She quickly grabbed his jacket before the fabric fell down or made a contact with the ground and quickly removed his jacket away from her face to look at him.

 

She looked at him confusedly. He scoffed at her while looking away. “You’re stupid.” He rolled his eyes but quickly continued before she protested, “Just use that jacket, . Don’t question my action!” He groaned.

 

She looked at him wide-eyed. She didn’t expect him to give her his jacket. Even though he said those rude words to her, he sure is nice. Never mind about that now. She quickly wore his jacket that over-sized for her. “Thanks.” She happily said then smiled brightly at him. But he just shrugged his shoulder for the response. “I could go to the dorm now, thanks to you… I’ll make sure to give it to you tomorrow.”

 

He said nothing at her words but she didn’t really expect him to answer her though. So she just quickly opened the school door and stepped outside the building. But before a single raindrop made a contact with her hair or her skin she could feel he grabbed her shoulder to stop her.

 

At the sudden contact, she turned around to ask him what’s wrong. But she failed to say a single word when he took several steps towards her and she looked up at his face since he’s six until seven inches taller than her. Suddenly he grabbed something behind her while looked down at her face, and she couldn’t help to blush at their closeness. And the next thing she knew, a fabric covered her head and some of her face, making her unable to see clearly.

 

“What’s the meaning of wearing this jacket if you don’t wear the hoodie? Geez, you’re stupid.” He said while took few steps backwards. She quickly pulled the hood up a little to see clearly and she could see him already walked outside the building and his clothes starting to get wet because of the rain.

 


 

“Oh, Chorong! Where have you been!? I’m starting to get worry!” Someone shouted from the kitchen as soon as she entered her room. “Come here to the kitchen! I needed your help to stop Eunji for kept eating my chocolate!!”

 

But before she could say anything, she could see both of her friends running from the kitchen towards the living room. Naeun was chasing Eunji while holding her spatula and she could see Eunji eating chocolate while running away from Naeun. But as soon as they see her taking off her shoes, both of them stopped their activities and looked at Chorong confusedly.

 

Seeing both of her friends looking at her like she’s an alien made her uncomfortable. So she decided to ask them before things started to get awkward, “What’s wrong?” She managed to ask them but none of them decided to speak after hearing her question.

 

When she couldn’t take it anymore because the awkward moment was too suffocating, gladly, Naeun began to speak. “Whose jacket is that?” She asked while looking at her confusedly. “Don’t argue with me since I know you don’t wear jackets.” She said while crossing her arm in front of her chest.

 

Hey! Is she a fortune teller or something!? How’d she know!? She thought frantically. What should I do now!? She thought again while biting her nails. Those actions didn’t fail to be seen by her friends how her face turned panic and how she biting her nails nervously. As soon as both of them see that, they started to feel curious what just happened.

 

“A boy gives that to you?” Eunji asked guessingly while looking at her teasingly. But none of them expected to see the vice shook her head many times and her cheeks getting redder as if she just denying something. Seeing this, both of them come closer to her and started to bombard her many questions.

 

“S-stop it, you guys!” She shouted while pushing both of her friends away from her a little. “I-I need to take a bath now! I-I’m w-wet, see!?” She said nervously as she ran towards her bedroom and grabbed some clothes and a towel before ran towards the toilet.

 

When she arrived at the toilet, she quickly went towards the sink and looked at her reflection on the mirror. She slapped her cheeks two times to make sure that this isn’t a dream. Why would she blush at his nice attitude? Many boys are nice around her, right? Just like… Doojoon-sunbaenim… Mir… and also him.

 

She slapped her cheeks again. Don’t think about him, Park Chorong. Stop that. You’re going to make yourself crazy. Geez!! She slapped her right cheek harder. Snap out of it! Don’t think again… don’t think again… But how many times she did this over and over but she just couldn’t stop thinking about it.

 


 

“Good morning, everybo–! W-whoa! You looked like a and almost giving me heart attack! What’s wrong with you, Chorong-noona?” The president asked her while still holding his chest from the shock he had earlier. Seeing this sight, she just scoffed while looked away, feeling a little bit annoyed.

 

Great… Just great… She is feeling like a . She couldn’t sleep very well last night since the incident yesterday plus she started to get a cold and sneezing like there’s no tomorrow. She had dark circles under her eyes and she definitely looked like a panda with those dark circles. She wasn’t feeling too good either. She lacked of energy and also stamina. And she wondered what will happen today…

 



Author's Note:

I get tired of cheesy Woohyun so I write bad Woohyun here XD But also a little bit sweet and nicee~~

Kekeke, I wanted to say thanks and welcome to the new subscriber and new reader :D

Hope you like my storiesss!