Chapter I

Bad Plus Good Equals?


Chapter I



She hums at the song she listened this morning on her radio while walked towards her campus with a big smile appeared on her faces. “Today sure is a wonderful day,” she mumbled while kept walking towards her campus, not knowing the presence behind her who smiled at her mood today.

 

“Glad to know you’re in such a good mood today, Miss Vice President.” She could hear someone voice she know very well behind her. Without bothering to turn around she already know who standing behind her.

 

“Well, it is a very nice day, Naeun. Who wouldn’t be happy?” She spoke happily while kept walking forward, didn’t really mind if the person behind her kept following her or not. But it seems Naeun did follow right behind her. “So, how are you? Feeling better?” She asked at her when she noticed she’s still walking right behind her.

 

The black haired girl just hummed happily in response while decided to walk next to her. She turned her face towards the brown haired girl while smiled happily, “I’m pretty fine now. After two days resting on the bed, my cold has finally recovered. How’s your weekend?” She asked in return while watching her best friend movement.

 

“Not much happen. Just study and reading books,” she response while finally turning her head towards Naeun. “And pretty busy, if you may add,” she sighed but still smiling as she did that. “But don’t worry about that. The president, in other words your boyfriend, helped us a lot yesterday when we’re cleaning the student council room.”

 

Hearing her friend’s words made her cheeks reddening a little. “He really is nice,” she mumbled shyly while turning her gazes towards her feet, trying so hard to hide her blush that starting to cover her faces. Seeing this sight, made Chorong chuckled.

 

“Hey...,” a soulless sound behind them made them instantly looked around. Of course they would instantly turned around, because the owner of the voice usually the energetic one. No wonder the both of them turned around with shock expression all over their faces.

 

“Eunji? Are you okay? Is that really you!?” Naeun shouted loudly, attracting some people who walked passed by. She walked closer to her and patted Eunji’s cheeks two times. “Hey! What happen to you?” She asked her soulless looking friend while shaking her shoulder.

 

“Hey, Naeun… You shouldn’t do that…,” The vice president reminded her friend to stop before she makes a mistake. She took a glance on her other friend and she could see her lack of spirit. “You just making her more depressed,” she explained while looking at Eunji.

 

“I… I’m fine… It just… I-I overslept… t-then… someone stole my food!” She complained and a single tear appeared on her right eye. Hearing this, Naeun laughed while Chorong shook her head and chuckled.

 

“Maybe your cat does that. You always forgot to feed the poor animal.” Chorong said while giggled a little. “I thought it something more important than this. It seems that’s only my imagination.” She continued while shrugged her shoulder.

 

“Stop laughing, Naeun!!” The hungry girl ordered the laughing one while glared at the latter. “I just fed my cat like two days ago, Chorong! There’s no way she’s hungry!” She argued at Chorong while glaring at the vice pres.

 

“Wha–? Are you serious? You need to feed them at least once a day, y’know… No wonder your cat was skinny…,” Chorong said in disbelieve while looking at her best friend and shocked was the only way to describe her expression now. “Are you trying to kill the poor animal?”

 

“N-no… I would never kill her! You know that very well, Chorong! And god dammit, stop laughing already, Naeun!” She shouted at both of them while crossed her arms in front of her chest. Hearing her order, she tried her best to stop her laughter but failed… miserably.

 

“You guys… Let’s just go to the campus now…” The eldest said while looking at both of them. “Myungsoo probably looking for you now, Naeun… And Eunji… if we didn’t hurry to the campus, you wouldn’t be able to eat some bread. Now, now, let’s go…” She continued while smiled at them nicely.

 

“Oh! What a great idea!” Eunji said while clapped her hand once happily. Sigh, is Eunji always this dumb when she’s hungry? Well, Chorong thinks so. Because that’s a simple idea, and almost everybody always buy bread in the morning.

 

Hearing her friend’s idea, she ran towards the campus first, leaving the other two behind. Seeing Eunji in great spirits is such a soothing view for Chorong and so do Naeun. The eldest turned her head towards the younger one while smiled, “Aren’t you in hurry? You wouldn’t want to make your boyfriend worried, aren’t you?”

 

Naeun giggled in embarrassment while looking at her friend, “But I don’t want to leave you behind…” She said while fidgeting her fingers. Seeing her younger friend acting all shy made Chorong chuckled and patted her shoulder.

 

“You should go. I rather left behind by you guys than dealing with grumpy president, Myungsoo.” She said while giggled then pushed her a little bit. “Go, go. Time is ticking.” She said while waved her hand in the air, like shooing a dog away.

 

“Thanks, Chorong! See you on the campus.” Naeun shouted while waving her hand to her. After Naeun was out of her sight, she continued walking slowly towards the campus. Didn’t really mind what will happen because there are 30 minutes left until the first class starts.

 

This was the third semester since she entered the school but she only managed to be the vice president. And the more shocking news is, someone younger than her become the president instead. And he’s none other than Kim Myungsoo, her best friend’s boyfriend.

 

But she’s not a person who’s always envy people. She loves being herself. And she really doesn’t like any unnecessary trouble, fame, and also money. She’s rather to live normally, peacefully, and happily. She wasn’t the smartest person in the school but her friends said she’s the wisest among her friend.

 

When she stepped her feet towards the school gate, she could saw a… you could say, bad guy. He’s wearing an ear piercing on his left ear, black jacket, and also he purposely left two most top buttons ed. His black hair was a mess, his black shoes were dirty, and also wearing band aid in several places on his body.

 

He was the typical person she would avoid no matter what. But… he ever helped her in her past… She wanted to come near him and said thank you but she was scared. She was scared that he will bully her. Because based on his looks, he was one of the worst people to befriend with.

 

But… weirdly… he’s one of the president friends. So, she never had a business with him because the president already dealt with him first. Phew, she’s so glad to know he’s a friend with the pres or else she would have dealt with him.

 

Adjusting her glasses, she kept walking, ignoring the scary person who only standing five feet away from her. But… she felt a hand grabbed her wrist and pulled her around in rough manner. Oh god, it seems the day when she needed to deal with one of the scariest people in the campus had finally comes.

 

“Hey, have ya seen the pres? Better made it quick, vice pres. Or I’ll make those glasses you wear break into pieces.” He threatened her and glared at her. Seeing the scary guy only an inch in front of her made her scared and dry. Seeing no response from her, he groaned and said once more, “Hey, dammit! Are ya even listening!? Hurry up!”

 

After he shouted, she quickly nodded quickly in response while looking at her feet. Oh, she never noticed that he was this scary when talking face-to-face. Seeing her response, he quickly yanked her hand away and putted his hand on his pocket before walking away.

 

After he disappeared from her sight, she just noticed small amount of cold sweat forming on her forehead and her small hands. And also, she never noticed her body trembled in fear and how her knee felt weak. Oh god, why do you have to create such a scary person like him?

 



Author's Note:

Special thanks for xia0bh for subscribing my stories this times ;u; I'm touched, y'know?

Well, hope you enjoy the first chapter! Until then, Bye!

Do comment! They are my supporters XD