Training to debut to other things.

We'll Get Back Together Soon. I Promise.

It's been two weeks and so far the training is okay but the schedule ! I have to wake up at 5:30 in the morning for breakfest then train for five straight hours then lunch around 11ish. We get atleast an hour of free time before we have classes on the history of Korean music then back to training until 6ish then we get a small dinner. Maybe it's small because in Canada everything is 2x the size and I'm used to it because I play so much basketball. I can feel myself losing at least five pounds a day. Is this how all those K-pop idols are so skinny? Does YG do this to their stars?

Back in my dorm I shared a room with two other boys. One was from China like me but a different part of China and the other is a local here in Seoul. My fellow Chinese roommate's name is Huang ZiTao and the Korean's name was Kim Minseok. Tao couldn't speak any Korean at all and Minseok couldn't speak any Mandarin which was Tao's native language and only language he knew. That's where I come in as translator so they can communicate with each other. 

"So Tao why did you join SM?" I asked him.

"I won a rap competition in China and they signed me up. At first I wasn't interested but I caved in when I realize my celebrity crush works here!" He smiled. 

"Who's this lucky lady?" I asked 

"She goes by the name Choi Kae Li but her Chinese name is Zhen Jia Lyn." Tao gave the biggest smile. 

"Oh." With a smile on my face and the words I hate you jumping around in my head I kept calm. I actually liked this kid. He's strong and adorable just like Jia Lyn. I blushed and giggled. Ah now I have a gay crush on Tao. I have to say something so he doesn't get creeped out. "She's my crush too!" 

His eyes lit up and he giggled like teenage girls. That's apparently what Minseok called us under his breath. 

These next few years aren't going to be easy but the three of us will get through. We'll teach Tao Korean and Minseok Manadrin. 

-fast forward to 2011-

Great so far I'm the only one of the three of us who hasn't been asigned to a group yet. Tao and Minseok or Xiumin have both been assigned to the same group. I've never felt so rejected and left out before. I didn't want to think all the training was for nothing. I did get to be apart of Girls' Generation's tour that's something but in all the time I've been here I still haven't worked up the courage to talk to Jia Lyn. Did I seriously just give up a carrer in Basketball just to chase after a girl I can't even talk to? I only joined SM just to think I have a chance of being with Jia Lyn again. I even see her from time to time with Emiko and a couple of other people and I hear the rumors that go on about her. The one's about her being with SHINee's Jonghyun did annoy me. Mostly because I want her and because he's so much prettier than I am and he's got the girl I love! My perfect match not this.

"I've got good news!" Xiumin yelled as he came into the room. 

"What could it possibly be?" I asked trying to sound entertianed 

"You were picked to be EXO-M's eleventh member!" He yelled jumping up and down with excitement. 

"Really?" I cheered. It's about time! 

As the last memeber was introduced Exo finally debuted and made their way into the Korean and Chinese media. Least we thought. Little did we know we were trending worldwide. 

We made trips back and fouth between China and South Korea so many times in one year it was beginning to get annoying. I made my mother very proud so that made all this worth it. I still haven't spoken to Jia Lyn once. She's probably forgotten all about me. Everyone else has a good bond with her even Tao! Chen's her best friend, Chanyeol's like her wierd twin brother, Xiumin makes funny jokes with her and even has OTP fan fic battles. That's where you type in an OTP that involves you and a person and your friend with the same person and see who has more fan fics written about them. Example being Xuichen and JiaLynXChen. XiuChen won.

"What's up your Kris?" Lay asked. "You've been in a bad mood for hours." 

"It's nothing really." I answered. "Just homesickness. I've been away from Canada too long." 

"Yeah that's what's wrong." He said in a demanding voice. "If that's the truth then why have you spent the last three hours looking to see if Jia Lyn is dating anyone?" 

"I kinda like her okay." I muttered

"Kris." Lay insisted.

"Okay! I used to be her boyfriend but we broke up when I had to relocate to Canada. I saw her on TV at an SM thing and I decided to give up playing basketball for a living and travel all the way to Korea so I can atleast have a chance of being with her again. My mother even supported me in this so it kinda felt right. She's the only woman I've ever loved. Okay I've told you the truth! Are you happy now?" I scolded.

"Wow. You really did all that because you love her and had a history with her? That is just so damn adorable! If you hadn't have had a history with her it'd seem kinda creepy." Lay replied. "I can help you."

He grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the dorm room. 

"Lay what are you doing?" I asked

"You'll see!" He cheered dragging me into a large room. "You see the girl with the long black hair? That's her!" He shoved me closer to her. "If you don't talk to her you disapoint me!" 

He left the room leaving us alone except she didn't know I was here. I hesistated at first but then finally called her name.

"Jia Lyn." 

She turned around eyes widened. "When did you get here?"

"About a mintue ago." I answered. "Did I scare you?"

"You startled me. Are you new here?" She replied

"Yeah. I'm with EXO. I'm Exo-M's leader Kris." 

"Oh that's where I know you from. Sorry I know too many people and we never spoke before." She smiled. Her smile making me smile. 

It's now or never. I thought to myself. 

"We actually had quite a history together." I finally said hoping this will end well. "You probably forgot all about me since we haven't spoken since that day I moved to Canada." 

"Li Jiaheng? Is that really you with that blonde hair?" She asked. 

"Yeah. I'm sorry I broke your heart all those years ago and I wanted to promise you that we'd be together again one day but you stormed away too quickly."

"I was hurt. We could have made a long distance relationship." Jia Lyn suggested. 

"You hated long distance relationships." I replied

"I would have made it work just to be with you." She said. I started feeling a tear come done my eye. "I'm guessing you didn't come all the way across the Pacific Ocean just to apologize right?" 

"Right, I came to Korea hoping to be with you again. I still love you as much as I did back then and no woman was ever as perfect as you were for me." I confessed.

"Honestly I thought that if I became famous you'd one day notice me and try to get with me again. I love you too and I even looked to see if you were on any of Canada's national basketball teams." 

I embraced her in my arms. If only I had the courage to do this years ago with out Lay forcing me to. I should probably get him a thank you gift. Thanks to him dragging me to talk to Jia Lyn I finally confessed to her my love that still lasts and I have her in my arms.