crashed (taeseok)

쓰다 (sseuda)
Please log in to read the full chapter

1944 words

taehyung x hoseok

fluff | drabble not drabble

~

break time isn't something that hoseok considers a luxury. a 5 minute stop from work for water and a few pats of towel on his damp forehead isn't much of a help to rest his sore muscles. but that was before he was cast by bighit.

ever since he got that "you can start training by next week" call from the company a week after his audition, hoseok doesn't just consider break time a luxury but a rare diamond within his reach but he somehow can't grasp.

it was after 3 hours of dance practice and an extra half hour of warm up exercise, the instructor receives an urgent call for a meeting and dismissed the group of exhausted teenagers until he comes back. hoseok plops down the hard floor with a loud groan, his wet tank top sticking on his back like a second skin.

hoseok closes his eyes to block the blinding fluorescent light, he reaches for his bag on his side and s it without moving an inch; his fingers finding his earbuds because even after a year of training he isn't really fond of the obnoxious sounds the younger trainees make while they're supposed to be resting. and because of his position, each step the running teens are making sends a vibration on the floor and results to loud thudding sounds in his ears.

he tries to twist his body to the direction of his bag, not wanting to get cramped muscles just for getting a  pair of earbuds. but before he can even raise his back an inch from the floor, he heard a loud scream, an equally loud gasp and felt a large warm body drop on his chest- so hard that the wind was knocked out of his lungs.

"what the hell." hoseok wheezes. the words turning to incoherent noises because of the heavy weight still resting on top of him. the entire room went silent. hoseok isn't one of the really respected trainees which was rumoured to debut in a year, but he is one of the first trainees of their batch and with his dancing and rapping skill, he's pretty much considered a senior that you can't touch unless you're in his circle of friends.

the body on top of him moves with a grunt, strands of black hair tickling hoseok's neck. he raises his arm, the one not being tackled by the hips of the lying boy, and pokes the other's head. "hey, you alive?"

the boy grunts again, twisting his body to face up and rolling onto hoseok's stomach. the boy's face is twisted in a painful expression and hoseok laughs, because if anyone should be hurt it was supposed to be him. "you okay?" he tries again.

the boy squeaks out a soft "yeah." and hoseok laughs again. it seems the boy has recognized his laugh because the boy's eyes widen in surprise and he stands up quickly and bows at hoseok, "i'm sorry hyung- i mean sunbae."

hoseok smiles at him and raises both his arm, "it's fine, i'm okay. help me up?" the boy nods eagerly and grabs hoseok's hands. after stretching his arms and rubbing his chest, hoseok reaches for the boy's head and ruffles his hair. "call me hyung," he says and the boy's eyes widen again. "and next time, don't run around and crash landing on someone elses chest."

the boy laughs and hoseok notes that the red flush on the boy's cheeks really compliments the stupidly adorable wide smile plastered on his small face.

the instructor came back a minute after the commotion inside the room started back again.

 

it was about 3 days since hoseok was nearly choked to death by a younger trainee's body, did he receive a formal apology from the boy, taehyung. hoseok learned his name from one of his friends, which was surprisingly friends with the other teen running around with taehyung.

"hyung." taehyung approaches him after dance practice, his hair still messy and wet from shower. hoseok grabs his bag from the floor and hungs it on his shoulder. "hobi hyung." taehyung whines. hoseok smiles at the nickname the boy gave him the same day he crashed on hoseok's body.

"yeah, taehyung?" he faces the shorter teen with a smile, and a flush appears on taehyung's cheeks again.

taehyung is playing with the zipper of his jacket, not meeting with hoseok's eyes. "i just wanted to say i'm sorry that i fell for you, and-" hoseok laughs, taehyung's head snaps up to face him, his eyes confused.

"you fell for me?" hoseok repeats and the flush on taehyung's cheeks deepe

Please log in to read the full chapter