May I have this dance? (taeseok)

쓰다 (sseuda)
Please log in to read the full chapter

890 words

taehyung x hoseok

fluff | hsm fanboys bc why not

~

“Come here, you’ll love it.” A high pitch voice echoes throughout the almost empty dorm.

A giggle, and a tune starts playing. “Take my hand, take a breath, pull me close, and take one step.”

 

Taehyung shifts from his position with his head on Hoseok’s lap to his chest, two arms supporting his body by the waist. He breathes slowly, and says, “We should totally let Jimin cosplay as Gabriella Montez, their voices are both pitchy.” They both laugh, and soon falls silent as the scene progresses.

They watch as Gabriella runs her hands on Troy Bolton’s hair, leaning their heads close, inches away from each other. “So, can I have this dance?” Gabriella and Troy sings, echoing the question continuous times. Taehyung groans, lifting himself on his elbow, face scrunching up in seriousness. “Of course you can dance, what would you do if he says, you can but you may not, huh, what would you do Miss Montez?” He plops down with a groan in between Hoseok’s arms.

Hoseok doesn’t complain at how he totally just ruined the moment, instead he laughs because those are Taehyung’s exact words every time, almost always followed by claiming that that will be the last time he will watch the movie.

 

But, here they are; snuggling on the bed, marathon-ing the High School Musical trilogy.

 

For how many times this year, too.



 

Taehyung mimics Gabriella’s voice obnoxiously for the rest of the movie, singing the songs at the top of his lungs, and reacting a bit too dramatically when Gabriella chose to leave early days prior to the day of their prom.

“Hyung, can you believe her? Why would she do that?” He accuses, shaking Hoseok’s leg with one hand and pointing at the television with the other. Hoseok refuses to answer, laughing at how deep the other is in the movie; feeling every scene with every fibre of his bones.

He hugs back Taehyung’s arms, trapping it with his, and covering Taehyung’s mouth to forcefully shut him up. “You act as if this is the first time you’ve watched this, Taehyung-ah.” He tries his hardest to say something, but Hoseok jams his hand tighter, Taehyung squirms in his arms and glares at him the best way he can.

Please log in to read the full chapter