New love life

a dangerous love

 1 MONTH LATER

I've spent so much time together with onew oppa, and I'm in love with him now. Even though i still can't forget Kibum, but I have to move on.

ONEW POV

I keep thinking about (name), i think i'm really in love with her.

But then I remember how happy I was when I was with Seohyun, I think I miss her.

STOP ONEW! You've got a girlfriend now, forget her.

*phone's ringing*

"hello, onew's speaking..."

"Go to office now, Taemin, Key, Jonghyun, and Minho are here, come faster!"

"Okay, in 20 minutes!"

So i get ready and go to office as soon as i can.

(name) POV

I feel so bored here, i try to call all of my friend but they're all so busy. So, I call Onew to ask if he could come to my apartment and doing something fun with him.

But he doesn't answer it. So i call Key oppa

"Hello, is it key oppa?"

"Yeah, is it (name) speaking?"

"Yup, it's me oppa, are you with onew oppa now?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Does he bring his phone?  because I've been calling him about 10 times but he didn't answer."

"Wait, i'll ask him."

LATER (but still on phone)

"(name), he said that he doesn't bring his phone, wanna talk to him?"

"Sure, thanks oppa."

"Never mind, this is him(onew)."

"(name)! i am so sorry, i don't bring my phone, what happened?"

"Oppa, are you busy now?"

"Uhm... pretty busy, but if you'd like to come to my office, i am here."

"Okay, oppa, be there in a hour!"


ONEW POV

I saw Seohyun sitting alone so i come to her.

"Hey, Long time no see" i said.

"Hey, you look... tired, wanna go and grab something to eat and drink?"

"Sure, it would be fun."

So, i go to a restaurant near my office and eat lunch together with her.

We talk a lot and laugh a lot. She looks so pretty now and different

She is nicer, and funnier.

(name) POV

I arrive and see there's no onew there, but i see an office boy who cleaning this building. I hope he'll know where's Onew Oppa.

"Excuse me, do you know Onew Oppa?"

"Yeah, i know him, what happened miss?"

"Do you know where's he gone?"

"Oh, I saw him went out with Seohyun to ______ restaurant. They said that they wanted to eat lunch together."

"Okay, thanks a lot."

So i go to that restaurant and finally i see Onew with Seohyun. They look so happy together and they're such a perfect couple. I am just watching them from outside, i don't want to disturb them.

LATER

When I want to go inside and greet them, i stop my step. They're fastly get closer and then i see they're kissing.

I feel like my heart is punch by a hundred people and i am weak now, i can't do anything. When suddenly i realized that my tears are falling down.

I'm running, then i realized i am crossing the road without looking, and i can't remember anything.