fresh and new

a dangerous love

2 WEEKS LATER

I am no longer hospitalized, and now it's time for me to go home, FINALLY! i felt so bored in hospital. Nothing fun to do just stayed on my bed and eat, lalala and did boring thing.

Then onew drive me home.

"(name), what do you feel now?"

"better, oppa."

"okay, but you still have to take a rest for a moment."

"how long oppa?"

"maybe 2 days, after that you can do your daily activity."

We arrived and he brought my bag and opened my apartment door.

when he opened it, suddenly i heard people's scream

"WELCOME BACK!"

i saw that all of suju members, shinee members, and also snsd and f(x) members were there.

I could see Kibum with Jessica, honestly it's hard to forget him and what we had before, but we're moving on.

He is now with jessica, and i am with nobody just have a lot of friend, but it is okay.

he knows that i looked at him and i tried to see another thing so seems like i didnt look at him.

then i and onew went to my room, and when he tried to left me away after he put my bag, i hold his hand.

"oppa, thanks for everything!"

"no problem, (name)"

Then he hug me...

my heart is beatig so fast now, i am scared that he would realized it. And i can feel that his heart is beating so fast too.

what is this feeling? this was what i feel when i was with kibum.

Then he took something out from his pant's pocket and it is a flower, this is my favourite colour! BLUE!

"(name), would you be my gf?"

"oppa, this is shocking! but... yes!"

and yeah after what we've done, now we're in a relationship and i am so happy.