Romance

a dangerous love

Seems like he doesn't care about me! And yes! We lost contact!

Sometimes I am thinking maybe I shouldn't accept him as my bf because now it's hurting me. It's been a month that we lost contact I should broke up with him actually.

I went out for refreshing when suddenly I saw him with another girl in the restaurant.

I come to him and punched his face!

"How could you leave me and keep me hanging on? Now you're with this b*tch?! Oh it is over!"

"It isn't like what it seems!"

"Oh nonono! I don't need any explanation! Everything's clear!"

I left them away and run to my apartment and crying all day when suddenly my phone is ringing.

"Hey (name), I heard that you're breaking up with kibum what happened?" Oh it is donghae.

"Oh yeah, he is such a jerk you know, and I need to break up with a jerk like him."

"So, you free today? Wanna go to my apartment? Shinee members are visiting us".

"Sure, I'll be there soon!"

I get ready and go there. When I come the shinee members already come and we talk each other. They're all as funny as super junior members haha I keep laughing when I'm with all of them Then onew come to me

"Hey, may I know your name?"

"Sure, my name is (name), nice to see you and you all are so funny LOL!"

"Haha!"

Then we're both talking while another is busy with themselves. He is so nice and also friendly.

"Can I have ur number?"

"Sure! 008000888, urs?"

"Mine is 021234".

"Oh it's late I got to go home now, bye!"

He takes my hand and...

"Wait! I'll drive you home okay?"

"Ookay."

The we're both tell all of them that we'll go home and say goodbye.

Oh my god! Look how nice and friendly is he! We just met today and he is driving me home! And my hear beat so fast now when I am in his car! I think I'm falling for him, NO (name) you're not! God help me! Then we arrived at my apartment

"Wanna come inside?"

"No, it is late, you need to take rest, I don't want to disturb you, so see you soon, bye!"

"Bye!"

I am smiling and keep thinking about him before I go to sleep and yep I can't go to sleep just because I'm thinking about him.