That dream tho

Diary

Date: 03-02-20XX

 

OMFG! i had the most wonderful/amazing dream today! AHH!! it was so cute! What was it about you ask? hmm hmm you want me to tell you the whole thing or just the short part only?

Whole story?...

or...

short story?...

you know what forget it, i'll tell you the whole thing.

I was in a bus, next to the window, and Tao was in front of me, i had a free seat next to me, i was always looking at him he was wearing an orange shirt. I had my mini diary book with me in the bus. He was sitting in front of me, while we were looking at each other i started to smile that he also smiled back, i hold on to the note book tight and rubbed my tumb on the cover, then the last thing i new he stood up from his seat and sat next to me.

 

wish she sould have ran away

 

no i didn't think that! >:c

then we both talked to each other for a little while and then it went to a silence... then suddenly i felt sleepy do the bus was moving alot that when it turned to the right my head landed on his shoulder... suddenly onew and jonghyun ocupide the front seats and they were talking, i could hear them onew said '' she look's like she's sleeping~'' he said placing his elbows on his knees. '' yeah, ur right~ '' jonghyun followed and nodded his head.

while i was sleeping my notebook was slipping off my hand so Tao got a hold of it. then he took a look at me and opened it exactly to the part of the onverstaion kiss on the cheek when he got to that part he smiled at me. then my eyes started to open

 

which she didn't want to happen

 

then suddenly the last thing i know we were in a different bus and we had stopped in school and my stuff were everywhere, everyone had already gone out of the bus but Tao was still there. I got off of my seat and collected my stuff, Tao walked towards me with my notebook still on his hand, i picked my bag off of the floor and he gave me the notebook at the same time, i took it and he placed his hand in the back of his poket then he smiled at me that it made me kiss him on the cheek aahh >w< then his eyes widened and looked at me and he said. '' so that's what you put in you're note book '' then he went out of the bus. 3 seconds later it was already 5:00pm and i was still in the bus but this time there are children inside and i knew all of them, i was sitting at the back of the bus, i was looking out side the window, the out of no where Tao went in the bus, he talked to the bus driver and looked like he was looking for someone, then his gaze met mine, he looked at me dead serious andwalked towards me rapidly and grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the bus that made a scien and cought attention

 

look! you have an idea for your story!

 

yeah! your right! but not now!

and out of the bus near the gate was SeHun his bestfriend. I didn't say anything cuz i was still shocked.

''i love her'' Tao said looking at SeHun with anger, my eyes widened from what i heard. '' are you sure? i bet you're just playing around just like what you do with other girls '' SeHun pointed out.

then Tao bit his lower lip and looked at me and looked back again to SeHun ''you want me to prove it?! '' Tao shouted, then he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me to him with our cheast pressing each other then he slowly leand towards me, i didn't close my eyes then our lips brushed against each other that took my breath away, whit SeHun standing next to us his eyes widened with suprise. then out kiss broke, Tao opened his eyes slowly and looked at me for a brefe second and looked back at SeHun with a  take-that- expretion on his face.

I placed my and over my lips and looked at SeHun. people were looking at us and the kids in the bus were looking out of the window. It was very uncomfortable i didn't want to be seen cuz my heart was beating fast and my inside felt light. Then i noticed that SeHuns hand turned into a fist and he took a deep breath '' But i also love her '' he shouted. Hearing those words shocked me (i dont even know how many times i have been shocked) then suddenly i remembered something '' SeHun... didn't you say you  liked someone else? you said her name started with a letter M '' i pointed out. he took one step towards me and took a deep breath '' i lied okay! i said that to trick you, if i said letter K you'd figure it out to quickly so i twisted it i said M cuz that's the letter that ends you're name K-I-M, and i had no guts to tell you that i liked you '' his eyes turned into worrie and he looked strait into mine, then his expretion change into yeah-i'm-going-to-do-it expretion. then he pulled me to him and wisphered to my ears feeling his warm breath running through my neck that sended sparkles in my mind. ''i'm going to kiss ytou now '' he said in a low voice soft like a feather.

then he slowly placed his lips on mine, my eyes widened, i couldn't belive what was happening, i couldent move at all it's like i froze. our kiss broke, i gasped for air from not breathing Then the bus driver came out of the bus '' we need to go!'' he shouted at me, i turned my head to the bus and pushed myself away out of his arms and ran to the bus, i stopped infront of the bus and looked at both of htem and ran inside and went back and took my seat and i was breathing heavily, i couldnt think straight, the kisses i got wouldn't stop rushing through my mind i bit my lower lip and placed my finger on them.

Then suddenly morning came and found myself standing infront of Levy.

Then suddenly a sudden burts of happiness from my face came up i held Levys hands and shaked them happily, then i saw both Tao and SeHun came int he school gate and was looking at me, i looked at Levy with exitment ''Levy let's go to the gymnasiume i'll tell you something really important'' when i passed both of them i felt a thingly feeling rushing through me that i couldn't help but smile. Then out of no where Levy wa jumping with joy and we were already going out of the gymnasiume and heading out to go to the canteen ''this is an advantage! >w< there are two guys fighting over you! who do you like or love more?!'' She asked me excitedly, i also to was jumping with joy. ''i don't know!'' I bit my lowerlip and was thinking of both guys.

''soo?... who?!'' then we both were already there. '' How about this, kiss the guy who you like or love more'' Levy sugested when i looked straight they were already there standing together and arguing. ''there they are! go! '' Levy took my things out of my hand and took out my perfume out of my gym bag and sprayed some on me and pushed me. I took a deep breath and walked towards them, both soon noticed me,they faced me. I both looked at them, then my eyes landed on Tao so i walked towards him and kissed him. Then i woke up TT.TT i didn't want it to end (wahh! TT.TT)

So pretty mushy dont you think? but sweet right?! wahh!! i want it to happen on real life! >w< but we are in reality and reality >:c like ahh!!! >~<

well i have school today no i mean tomorrow and i still neeed to wash the dishes -_-'