Chapter 5

Reaching you

Other side of the story

"Hyung!" I immediately answered the phone when I saw Luhan hyung's caller ID. I'm a little worried about him these past few days especially of what happened in the wedding.

Ming is Luhan's first love, all of us knew even Ming knew but she doesn't love Luhan in the same way.

She dated him for a year, hoping that she can return the love he has been giving her. Not until when she realize that she can't, when Luhan hyung proposed to her.

Its been two years since that happened and I know his love for Ming is still there. I know my hyung and I know if he's lying or not.

"I need you to find someone" I was cut off with my thoughts when he spoke.

* * * * *

"You're back already, Ju-mie?" I heard a lady maybe around in her 40's spoke to the girl Luhan hyung told me.

So she's Ju-mie.

I was caught off guard when Ju-mie walked towards me

"Do you want anything, sir?"

Is she talking to me? What am I saying? Of course I'm the only one here! Dumb Jong-in dumb!

"N-no. I-im g-good"

What the hell did I stutter? Why am I nervous?! Get a grip of yourself, would ya?

She was about to turned her back on me when I did something I didn't expect to do...

"Ju-mie w-wait!"

Her eyes widen and so as mine. She must be wondering why do I know her name! What should I do? Tell her that I was listening to their conversation a while ago?

"I-i heard that the lady called your name, that's why"

Face palm.

She turned her back on me and went towards the counter.

I should do my job better next time.

* * * * *

His side of the story

"Can I date Ming, hyung?" I was a little bit shock when he asked me this. "S-sure besides I don't love her anymore"

I opened my eyes when I realized that I'm dreaming again. I didn't cried. I think I have lost my tears after the wedding.

I grabbed my phone and texted Kai

Kim Jong-in

Sent: 1:39 PM

    Have you done it?

 

Kim Jong-in

Received: 1:41 PM

     Meet me tomorrow

 

And tomorrow it is.

* * * * *

I'm already here in the small restaurant while looking at the data Kai have given me.

Lee Ju-Mie. Likes to sing, plays the guitar, a little bit clumsy, don't like riding the bus, anti-social, never had a boyfriend, has a brother, doesn't have any friends.

He did a pretty good job.

I heard the door crack open when I saw the girl I've been waiting.

 

Lee Ju-Mie.

 

A/N: ANOTHER EXO CAMEO APPEARANCE! Ahahaha. I love you guysss. Thanks for subscribing!