Hello,Hello,Hello

Split Between Three....?

I wake up to the sound of loud music playing. I turn to look at my clock and it says 9:20am. I sigh as I'm about to go back to sleep once the music calmed down. Then it starts back up again. I pull the blankets down and get up. I was about to go knock on the door of the person doing that and chew their head off. When I stop after a realization.... I didn't have my morning coffee. As I walk into the kitchen to prepare some,I realize that there is no coffee pot. I look in the cupboards,in the oven,the fridge. Everywhere. I can't find it. I decide that the only option is to either go ask one of neighbors or go to Star Bucks. I decide I can't go to Star Bucks because I don't know my way around. So the only other option is to go get it from my neighbor. I live on the 11th floor so it might be hard to find somebody awake. Well,I could just go to the 12th or 10th floor,but,I decide to stick with the eleventh floor since its easier.

Before I go,I walk into the bathroom and wash my face off and put on deodorant and use some tic tacs. Right when I'm about to leave the apartment I realize that I'm dressed in bleached washed leggings,and a yellow tank top. Is this too much? Someone might think I'm going somewhere,So they'd probably ask me if I could just get my own coffee on my way out. And besides what if the door I knock on is of the skivvy old man I met last night? I ask myself these questions. I know I'm crazy. I decide its appropriate enough so I walk out the door and start knocking on the doors almost silently but loud enough to be heard. When no one answers I try again a little bit louder,and I wait 5 seconds. No one answers again so I start thinking to myself,if I should really be doing this. I mean I'm new here and I don't know anybody,I'm starting to make myself feel stupid now.

All my thoughts spill out from my mouth into a loud jumble of words until someone opens the door and stares at me. I'm guessing he heard me talking to myself. I look up and don't know what to say. So he says something for me.''Can I help you''? He says in a happy tone,but in the underlying voice you can hear he's a bit irritated. I just stare gaping at him still not knowing what to say. He rolls his eyes and starts to close the door when I find my voice.''Mianhae'' I said in broken Korean so he could see I'm a foreigner that doesn't know Korean. He gets the hint so he apologizes too and starts to smile and says in a much more pleasant tone. ''How can I help you''? In English. I smile back at him and say. ''I'm new to this apartment building and I woke up to loud music so as I got up to have my morning coffee I realized I didn't have a coffee maker. So I knocked on your door to see if you could give me some.... I trailed off. ''You don't have to if you don't..''No''! I Do''! He said in a tone that surprised me and himself as well. He apologized again for the loud music. I greeted myself and said ''Hi,I'm Ami nice to meet you''. He said:''Ahh,Ami what a nice name. My name is Eunhyuk,nice to meet your acquaintance as well''.

We both bowed and as we were bringing our heads up. My eyes met his and his mine. I could feel the heat melting off his face as he started to blush. I didn't blush since I was known to not be the fall over heels type of girl that flips when they meet a handsome guy. And believe me this guy was handsome!! He had wide eyes with green contacts in,almost maroon color hair that was spiked up almost as if he was planning on leaving,plush (soft)pink lips,and a nice long jaw line. I didn't realize until now that he didn't have a shirt on. A smile started to creep up on my face,but I hid it quickly so he wouldn't see. As I took another good look at his features,I realized that he looked strangely familiar as if I've seen him before. As I broke the staring contest he turns around and scratches the side of his head as if he was embarrassed.

 

I ask him.''Are you from Super Junior''? He stops scratching his head for a moment to stare at me again with those big ''green'' eyes. I look at him while tilting my head forward as if expecting an answer. ''Yes'' He says really quietly and without a word he motions me to come inside. I do as I'm told and come inside to find that his house is so big. As he walks over to the counter to pour me some coffee. Amazed, I ask him:''Do you live here by yourself''? Shock evident in my voice. ''No''. ''Its me,Sungmin,Ryeowook,Yesung,and Donghae'' Saying it as if its the most normal thing in the world:To have 5 guys living in the same house together. As I look down the hall I see that there are only three bedrooms,seeing as the doors are wide open. He sees me staring so he says:

''If you think it gets crowded in here,it doesn't''.

''How many Bedrooms do you have''?

''Three bedrooms,two bathrooms''.

''How do you divide the rooms up''? I ask innocently. He hands me my coffee and motions for me to sit down in the living room. As I sip it he says:

''Me and Donghae share a room,Sungmin and Ryeowook share a room and Yesung gets his own since he's the oldest''. I nod quietly.

''Don't get Suspicious.'' I look over confused. ''Don't start thinking that me and Donghae do anything more than share a room together,we're just really good friends.'' ''Best Friends?'' We both laugh loudly thinking about what we discussed.

'What made you want to come to Korea''? I say almost immediately that its because I came here for a job interview to be a Dental Hygienist. He looks almost sad at this statement so I say to him:''But it seems things are looking up for me around here,ever since I met you''. Not meaning to make it seem like I have feelings for him. I was just being sincere. He smiles and I smile back. ''Hyung ''! I hear someone yell from one of the rooms. He looks back at me and awkwardly smiles. I get the hint and put my coffee cup on the table to leave. But,before I go he pulls me aside by the wrist and tells me:''Look,Ami your a really nice girl. And you seemed to take this me being famous thing really well. Not just like some fan girl. I hope that you continue to just treat me like I'm someone you've known for a long time''. I smile pleased at everything he just said. Then laugh. ''Just don't go expecting me to be calling you 'Oppa' or 'Hyung'. He laughs too. Then I say

 

''Bye,Eunhyuk.'' with a wink and I'm on my way out.