04

Ugly Duckling's Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yesterday , my mom said that she will ask the maid to prepare my backpack , school uniform and Yoo Chun's motorbike because , i will arrived late if she send me a driver to pick me up , so she send the maid to send the things to me .  When I step out from the plane , it was already 7 . am . I rush to my driver and take my uniform and change in the toilet . After 15 minutes , I put my blazer in my backpack , wearing jacket and helmet for my safety . I looked at my watch . , 7 . 30 a.m  I better ride fast . I wore my helmet and went to the bike .I ride as fast as I can , well rules are rules . I'm not going to be late at my first day after 4 years I've stayed and coma .

When traffic light turns red , I put my feet on the road , so my bike will balance . my leg feel so cold , when i looked down i realize that I'm still wearing my black heels . My eyes wide open , t how can I forgot to tell my mom to bring my shoes? damn!

 

'' urgh ! Just forget it '' I mummble . Just only a few traffic light , I will arrive right on time .. I hope so *sighed*

 

No One Pov

 

Mr. Park , the principal of SM High make an assembly for student to gathered at the hall . It takes 20 minutes to keep them shut them up . Mr.Park cleared his throat . 

 

'' Welcome back , my dear student . After 2 weeks school holiday , do you guys enjoyed ? '' Mr.pak smiled . All student shook their head . 

 

'' No~~~~'' all members of exo sang . Everybody laugh at their childish . 

 

'' Okay , Lets take to the point . Today , there will be a transfer student come to our school . She's from America . so.. I hope you kids , treat her well okay ? '' after that , everybody whispered each other . haishh , kids this day . 

 

'' So its a 'girl'? '' '' America , huh ? '' '' hah , i bet that she hardly speak korean? '' '' OH MY GOD ! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE TRANSFER STUDENT '' '' If she preety , I'm going to make her my girlfriend '' '' In your dream aashole '' '' Hope that she is different from all girls in this school . '' '' I dont think so if you can take her as a girlfriend , remember EXO ? I think they must have set their eyes on her . ''

 

'' and ...she will arrive in 3 ...2 ....1 ..'' all student rush to the window and looked at the gate because the sound of motorbike in SM field . the sound from the motorbike makes everyone curious and want to see the owner face . The person place her motorbike next to the pricipal car . 

 

YooRa pov . 

 

I take out my helmet and let my curls hair fall down to my shoulder . I take out my phone from my bag and call my daddy . After a few ringing he pick up .

 

'' hi dad , I arrived already and why is this school is quiet . i dont think that i went to the wrong school '' I wear my bags and look around the field .. where the are the

 

'' we're in the hall , looked at behind you '' i turn around and stare at the window . nothing .

 

'' Dad , there's no one .. only my reflection , did you forgot that the window is tinted?'' i laughed at him , I remember 4 years ago , he lost his track in this school , when i came back from school after i pick him , I tell my mom and she laugh .. hilarious  

 

''  haha , just wait infront school office , they'll give something to you  .'' I thanks to him and walk to the office . shesss its really scary , this school scared me ..

 

No one pov

 

'' So , that is our new student , now you can go back to the class . thank you ''  

 

end pov

 

Yoo Ra pov

 Well , lets start the day . I walk through the hall and search my classroom my first class , history . As I twist the door knob I saw Mrs . Song the-awful-language . Gosh , this witch are still alive . 

 

'' yes ? '' she looked at me . I gave my profile to her and she put on her right side table . 

 

'' so , you are the transfer student ? '' she ask me in English .Wait...did she just smirk to me ? I nod . 

 

'' Well , introduce your name to me . '' she smirk . ahah! i knew it .. i knew that smirk

 

'' you ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter