03

Ugly Duckling's Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I was walking down to the street because I want to spend my time before I'm leaving  . Yesterday , i called him . I want to tell him that i want to come home , he is so happy and he said that he will send our private plane tonight . As I walking to the alley , I felt someone has been following me . I turned around but there's no one  , so I just ignored maybe its just my feeling and then i heard it again . I turned around , again . I had a bad feeling about this , i better run faster . I run as fast as I could and hide behind the wall . A few minutes later , I saw the person who has been following me , I looked at him , his shirt .. wait a second . I recognize that shirt , and his body....i know who is he .

 

I tiptoe behind him and give a back hug . '' Boo'' I scared him . he turned around and just smile .

 

'' you scared me '' he smiled and hold my hand .

 

'' your face does not looked like that you are scared '' i pouted . when I hold his hand , i feel safe . 

 

'' Oppa ,Are you stalking me ? '' I looked at him . he rubbed his back neck and shook his head .  

 

" A-ani.. I just..i saw you walking to the alley . '' I pinched his cheek . . 

 

'' Arraseo , kaja .. i got the whole dayand i want to spend my time with you , only you ! '' I whined happily . he smiled . 

 

 

I dragged him every store and make him to hold the paper beg . Well , his a guy and that was his responsibility . The funniest thing is he walked like a zombie and everyone looked at him weirdly . I felt sorry for him so I help him carry half . Lastly , we end up to the nearest reataurant . 

 

'' Choose any food that you want to eat , it is my treat . Thank you for spending your time with me Myungsoo oppa '' I smiled .

 

'' ani , gwaencanha . he ordered spaggeti bolognese and strawberry shake while I ordered Lamb Chop and apple juice . For dessert I ordered strawberry ice cream and Myungsoo ordered vanilla ice cream with waffle . 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

20 minutes later the food has serve and we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter