02

Ugly Duckling's Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wake up from the bed , looked around the room and there's a nurse beside me .I'm in the hospital but how long I've been sleeping ? Her face was shocked and I saw she immediately she pushed the emergency button . In a few moment ,a doctor and another nurse rushed to the room . I stared them blankly ,one of the nurse are trying to called someone by her phone . I know I am not in Korea because the doctor face is not a Korean . 

 

" Hello mrs . Park . How do you feel right now ? '' he ask in English . Thank god that I know English and I want to say 'FINE' but my voice stuck in the throat so I just nod . 

 

After the doctor check my status , he walked out from the rooms . The doctor told me, the diet pils that I swallowed give a big transformation because I ate half of the bottle . The pils burn my calory and didn't left any excess skin on my body , I shocked . 

 

I walked to the toilet and I saw myself . I'm not a fat girl with a ugly face , I'm new . My body was thin , my face become smooth , white and I have a big eye . Just like a ulzzang face , am I dreaming ? I hope its not . I smiled , I look beautiful when I smiled . I'm not an ugly anymore

 

FLASHBACK

 

I'm running like stupid person . Everyone looked at me weirdly because my whole body full of flour and smelly . 30 minutes I've been running non-stop finally a reach my mansion . 

 

'' Omo , agasshi ! who did this to you ? '' one of the maid spoke . 

 

'' MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS ! I DON'T ONE OF YOU SPOKE TO ME OR ELSE ! '' i slam the door and walked to the bathroom . I locked myself in there , looking at the mirror .

 

'' have you seen a mirror before ''

 

'' do you think I want to date someone as ugly as you ? ''

 

'' you don't deserve with me and you are just poor girl '' 

 

I punch the mirror and cry , i rushed to the cabinet I take out my diet pils that I bought last monts and swallowed half from the bottle . I looked at the mirror back . 

 

" BECAUSE OF YOU I'M UGLY . BECAUSE OF YOU THEY BULLIED ME . YOU SHOULD DIE , YOU'RE THE UGLIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD . NO ONE WILL LIKE BECAUSE OF YOUR FAT BODY , UGLY FACE . YOU SHOULD GO DOWN TO THE HELL '' I pointed to the mirror . suddenly my vision turn to black .

 

EndOfTheFlashback

 

'' baby girl ? where are you ? '' I heard someone called me . I walked out from the toilet and I saw my mom . 

 

'' mom '' i ran to her and embrace her . 

 

'' baby girl , I miss you so much ! '' she was crying on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter