Prologue

Jongin's Days of Misery

PROLOGUE

 

“Oh Sehun, this is the eighth time you made the girls that I set up with you cried.” King Seunghyun said through gritted teeth. He was annoyed and angry that his son never listens to him.

“She was ugly.” The boy replied his face void of any emotions except for bored. “I swear she wore makeup as thick as a stack of paper.”

“Uh-huh, instead of holding that cursed mouth of yours back, you told her she belong with trolls and ate her food.”

“What?” Sehun raised an eyebrow, “She wasn’t eating and I never reject free food.”

Sunghyun rolled his eyes at his son’s statement, he was impossible to deal with. There was never a time when that damn brat of his listen. If he told him to go right, he’d go left. If he told him to go forward, he’d go backward. He was this close sending him to the mental institute. Really.

The only thing that stopped him from doing such is because he is the only heir. Why didn’t his wife give him a twin before she passed away?

“I should’ve drowned you when you were born.” He grunted.

“But you didn’t because I’m the only heir,” Sehun smiled smugly.

“Exactly.” The king frowned further. He needs to teach this brat a lesson so he could respect him and grow up. But what? Seunghyun paced around the room thinking of a punishment as his son watched him uninterestedly.

“Since you’re not saying anything, I’m going to my room and sleep,” Sehun turned around but he suddenly halted to a stop and couldn’t move. The king used his fingers to turn him around with magic. “What now?” Sehun asked, annoyed that he couldn’t go to his room and sleep.

“I’m going to teach you a lesson brat.” Seunghyun smiled deviously.

“Bring it on, old man.” Sehun smirked.

 

I think this chapter is quite boring and short ._.

I hate writing prologue.

Don’t worry, the next chapter is going to be much longer and fun because—I’m not gonna spoil it. XD

Let’s just say it involves à

Kai, shower, bed, sehun.

Yup, that’s pretty much it.