Aunt In's new favorite

A note in QL 737 .P96 F67 1983 p. 178

She went to the library after her 10:00 am class; she picked the book on the shelf and looking for the note, luckily, there was a note.

“I LOVE YOU TOO.”

 

Kim decided to write the note later after her last class.  She had to meet Pie for their practice.  She kept the note and went downstairs.

“Kim, there you are!  Pie smiled.

“Here’s your cake.”  Kim gave the cake to Pie.

Pie accepted the cake and smiled.  “Thank you Kim.”

Kim felt her heart was beating faster while looking at Pie.  She was speechless.

“Kim, are you okay?”  Pie asked.

Kim just nodded.

“I can’t eat this cake here; I have to eat this in cafeteria.  Come with me?”  Pie asked.

“Okay.”  Kim answered.

 

               “You know what Kim, you’re so lucky.”

               “Why Pie?”

               “You don’t need to go anywhere to find the best cake. It’s in your house.  You can eat anytime you want.“

               “You can ask any time for cake, Pie.  I can ask Aunt In to bake for you.”

               “Oh my God, I’m so lucky!”

 

               “You can go to my house tonight if you want to.”

               “We can practice there while eating cake.”  Pie said.

               The bell rang for their class.

 

The professor came to class late.  “Okay class, today I will leave you, I know you have already your dialogue, I give you this time for your practice.  Bye class.”  The professor immediately left the room.

The room was so noisy, Pie and Kim can’t concentrate.  They decided to go to another place where they can practice well.  While they were walking around the campus looking for a place, people were staring at them.  They sensed they were the talking about.

“Maybe we should go to your house, Kim.”  Pie asked.

“Much better, Pie.  Let’s go.”

 

As they enter to the door, they smelled someone was baking at the kitchen.  They went ahead to the kitchen to check Aunt In.

“Hi Aunt In!”  Pie greeted.

“What’s cooking?”  Kim asked.

“Chocolate mousse for Pie.”  Aunt In answered.

“For Pie?  How about me?  Pie is your favorite now?”  Kim asked.

Aunt In laughed.  “I made sweets also for Pie.”

“For Pie again?  I think I’m heartbroken now.”  Kim said.

“Why Aunt In?”  Pie asked.

“So that I can see Kim’s sweet smile again.”  Aunt In answered.

“I don’t understand.”

Kim winked at Aunt In, Aunt In winked back to Kim.  Pie looked at Kim, Kim smiled at Pie.

Their eyes meet and Pie smiled back.

“Where’s your copy Kim?  I left mine at the library.”  Pie asked.

“In my room, wait.”  Kim answered and went to her room.

“Why Aunt In?”  Pie asked.

“Why what Pie?”

“You bake me cake because of Kim.”  Tell me Aunt In.

“Well, I haven’t seen Kim smiling like that since the day her parents placed her here.”

Pie smiled.  “Because of me?”

“Hey Pie, here’s the copy.”  Kim came in.

They started the practice.

 

One hour later, Pie had to go back to school.

“Pie, can I go with you?”  Kim asked.

“Okay, are you going to library too?” Pie asked.

“No, I have to buy something there but I’ll walk with you to the library.”  Kim answered.

“Okay, let’s go.”

 

They went to the library.  At the first floor, they waved goodbye, Kim watched at Pie until she came in to the office.  When Pie was totally inside, Kim run ahead to the third floor, she already wrote the note at home when Pie asked her for the copy for their dialogue.  She inserted her note to the book and left.