Chapter Three

Too Late

Kyuhyun could tell Heechul was up to something the moment when Heechul walked up to him. 

"What? What's going on in that crazed mind of yours?" Kyuhyun asked looking at Heechul warily. 

"Nothing. The only thought in my head right now is you look like crap." Heechul replied.

Kyuhyun looked at him suspiciously but didn't pry. Only then he realized the remark that Heechul had said. 

"Yah! What are you talking about! I do not!" Kyuhyun glared at Heechul. 

"Pfft, please. Are you sure you looked in the mirror before coming to school? No, I bet you haven't." Heechul retorted. 

Kyuhyun then muttered something inaudible. Heechul's amazing hearing picked up what Kyuhyun had said. Before Heechul could say anything, Sungmin popped up. 

Kyuhyun gave a sigh of relief. He was saved by the bunny. If he had not come, who knows what kind of injury Kyuhyun might have by the end of the day, whether if it was an injury that could send him to the hospital (trust me, it has happened before) or not. 

"Good morning Kyuhyun and Heechul! How are you guys?" Sungmin said, giving a cheerful smile to both of them. 

"No need to be that formal, all Kyu needs as a greeting is, 'Did you sleep last night or did you play Star Burst the whole night?' Whereas I can be greeted as if I were your best friend." 

"Yah! It's called StarCraft. Starburst is a candy. Don't listen to him, he's not a good influence." 

"You're the one to talk, if Sungmin listens to anything you say, he'll become a video game addict." 

"Guys?" Sungmin asked, clearly lost in the middle of their argument. 

"C'mon Sungmin, we need to stay away from the creepy game nerd." Heechul said, grabbing Sungmin by the arm and dragged him away. Yet again. 

"I'm surprised you even have friends!" Kyuhyun called out to them. 

Kyuhyun could hear his laughter, "Are you sure you are talking about me? I don't see you having any friends except for me right now." Heechul shouted back without turning around. 

Kyuhyun gave a small smile and rolled his eyes, then walked in the opposite direction of them. 

----At School (skipping to lunch)----

Kyuhyun saw someone unfamiliar talking to Heechul and Sungmin at their lunch table. It wasn't a surprised for Sungmin to be there, he's always near Kyuhyun... Or his new best friend Heechul...

Kyuhyun tried not the think about how Sungmin might become an evil bunny someday, but that thought often comes up when Sungmin hangs around Heechul. 

Kyuhyun slowly went up to the table, while studying the new person. 

It wasn't someone he knew, in fact, he'd never seen him in his whole entire life. So how do Heechul and Sungmin know who this person is?

He sat down next to Heechul, and gave him and questioning look. 

"Oh! This is my friend *coughs* that weird one I was talking about *coughs* Kyuhyun. Kyu, this is Ryeowook. Ryeowook's new here, he just transferred to this school today. Sungmin was assigned to show him around the place." Heechul said. 

Ryeowook smiled, "Hi! It's so nice to meet you! I've heard many things already from your friends."

"Knowing Heechul, it's probably not nice things about me." Kyuhyun said, returning the smile. 

Ryeowook laughed, "No, not at all. But it was nice to hear all these interesting stories."

They all chatted for a bit, but soon it was just Ryeowook and Sungmin talking. Heechul was strangely quiet. Kyuhyun thought it was odd but he didn't want to asked, kind of fearing that Heechul might lash out at him or something. 

As Kyuhyun watched and listened to Ryeowook and Sungmin talk, he saw how their personality was very similar, nice, very friendly and bubbly. 

He disliked that for some reason. He also disliked how they are also kind of ignoring him. Maybe it's just because he doesn't want a Sungmin twin running around the place too, one Sungmin was already enough for him. Something inside of him says it's not the real reason though...

A/N: Well, I'm back! I don't even know if this fanfic makes any sense anymore... Oh well~