Chapter Seven

Too Late

A/N: warning - this chapter might be confusing to you. 

And. I've decided this story is getting stupid tbh XD
Maybe that's why I lost inspiration.
But I'm still continuing.
But seriously, I'm losing the point of creating this fic.

- - -

Three girls stood at the center of the mall. At least, they seemed like girls.
One looked sweet and cute with a confident glint in her eyes. Another is just standing there looking like a lost, confused puppy. The third looked annoyed and was giving off an atmosphere that screams, "Don't talk to me."

"I can't believed you ing got me to do this again."

The girl that the statement was addressed to smiled sweetly, "Money is a great tool, my friend."

"You even got Ryeowook to do it!" The annoyed-looking girl looked like she was going to strangle Cutesy.

"Don't be such a downer, Eunhyuk. It's totally fun. Besides, I get to be someone other than myself." Cutesy was now trying to guilt trip Eunhyuk.

"Now. We need to pick different names. I'm gonna stick with Minnie." Cutesy announced.

The other two looked at each other. Ryeowook was now getting uneasy.

"Do we really have to do this?" She spoke up, looking a bit nervous.

"Yuppp. Just think of it as an acting exercise." Minnie replied, checking her hair in the reflection of a nearby glass window display.

"How the crap-" Eunhyuk started but was soon cut off.

"Just learn to live will ya? No one will know us." Minnie said while surveying the area.

"This is probably one of the most stupidest things you could ever think of. Other than that idea of Kyuhyun actually liking you when all you do is pester him."

"I'm just having a little fun." Minnie replied, "Besides, isn't it better than doing something like getting drunk and later doing something you'd regret?"

"He has a point." Ryeowook said, forgetting her pronouns. Minnie then corrected her.

Eunhyuk gritted her teeth as she tried to make her point, "This. Is. Already. Stupid. And. I. Regret. Letting. You. Convince. Me."

Minnie just waved her off, "Alrighty, I think we should split. Bye~! I'll see you in an hour!" 

As the other two watched Minnie walk away, Ryeowook asked, "Since you hate it so much, couldn't you just ditch this? He won't even see and you could fake numbers."

Eunhyuk gave a wry smile, "Blackmail can be advantageous to the one forcing the other to do what he wants."

"That seems like a handful to you, dealing with all of that."

"Honestly, he just has that personality where you can't really say no to him. But no, not really. I'm used to it. Besides, I like to have some fun too."

"I don't know how to be a girl though. How are we suppose to even do this." Ryeowook said, eying his attire that Sungmin had picked out.

"You're not the only one who doesn't know how to 'girl'." Eunhyuk replied. "It's pretty obvious that Sungmin will win. And then bring your worst fears to life. But it's not really his whole point of the game."

"What is it?" Ryeowook asked, what else could be the reason?

"He's... Running away from his problems."

- - -
A/N (again): yeah I pretty much . At everything. I ended the chapter here cause it's a KyuMin fic! Not a secondary character fic!
I'm sorry my writing is terrible. I'm afraid to reread.
I might want to delete the whole fic if I do that.