Chapter Four

Too Late

Ring. Ring. Ring. 

"Pick up your damn phone, Kyu." Heechul muttered. 

Ring. Ring. Ring. 

Ri- "Hello? What do you want?" Kyuhyun said, sounding a bit groggy.  

"IT'S FREAKING 1 PM! HOW THE HECK ARE YOU STILL SLEEPING!?!?! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE BEEN CALLING YOU?!?!! YOU ARE WASTING MY TIME!!!!"

Kyuhyun could still hear Heechul's voice after Heechul blew up his eardrum and after Kyuhyun chucked it across his room. 

"ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?!?!!!? ANSWER ME!! OR I WILL GET OVER THERE AND KICK YOUR OUT OF BED!"

Kyuhyun scrambled out of his bed to get to his phone quickly as Heechul kept screeching at the phone. 

"Ok, ok, ok! With the volume you are using, the whole world can hear you. There's no need to worry if I can hear you or not."

"I've called over 20 times and you haven't answered. Don't tell me you were playing Mine Craft all night."

Kyuhyun mentally facepalmed himself. "StarCraft, Heechul. StarCraft."

"Why can't you play that in the day? Wouldn't that be easier that wasting your sleep time on video games?"

"You waste my time during the day. How could I play?"

"Yah! I do not!"

"Of course you do, you drag me to random places that I don't want to go. Like that roller skating incident ."

"It was not my fault that you did not know how to rollerskate."

"YES IT WAS! I TOLD YOU I CAN'T SKATE! EVEN IF MY LIFE DEPENDED ON IT!"

"I thought you would learn. I guess not. At least I got a good laugh before the manager kicked you out for being such a hazard."

"Worst 10 minutes of my life. Don't ever bring me to that place again."

"I won't! I've got a lot planned today and tomorrow for us to do."

"Why can't you just let me rest like how a normal person would spend their weekend?" 

"You're a lazy person, you get enough rest doing nothing in school."

"It's not my fault I'm such a genius and what they teach is easy."

"Then freaking skip a grade!!!!"

"Too much work then."

"SEE?!?!!!"

"I don't see anything."

"Ugh, whatever. Meet me at the mall in 10 minutes. Do not be late. Or I will kill you. You made me wait for too long already."

"Bye~"

"You better be the-"

Kyuhyun turned off his phone before Heechul could finish. Kyuhyun went to his closet and pulled out some clothes that would look decent together. 

Once he got to the mall, he slowed down as he saw Heechul. He was not alone. There was someone else with Heechul. And he knew exactly who that person is. 

"Choi Siwon, what a surprise. Haven't seen you in a while. You should visit us more often."

"If you had let me finish, I would've told you that he was here." Heechul muttered. 

Siwon grinned and hugged Kyuhyun, "I missed you guys."

"Get off of me. You're embarrassing me." Kyuhyun said, as he almost suffocated in Siwon's strong arms. 

Siwon pulled away, "I know. I did that on purpose." That earned him a whack from Kyuhyun. 

"Thank god you are here. You can save me from whatever that devil standing right there is planning." Kyuhyun said, as Heechul rolled his eyes. 

"Look who's talking. You are an evil one too. Your evil schemes rival mine." Heechul said, looking slightly annoyed. 

Siwon chuckled nervously, "I don't think I can save you from Heechul...."

Kyuhyun looked at him with a pleading look. 

"But I'll try... I guess..." Siwon continued, rubbing the back of his neck as he looked warily at Heechul. 

Heechul stared back at Siwon but it seemed like Heechul was daring him to disobey anything he says. 

"Maybe I shouldn't have agreed to come." Siwon muttered. 

"Can you read minds?" Kyuhyun asked Siwon. 

"No, why?"

"Because that was what I was thinking."

"Are you sure? I was-"

"I think we should stop standing here." Heechul interrupted. 

Kyuhyun sighed, knowing Heechul, they are probably spending the rest of the day at the mall. Until it closes. 

"Siwon, I hope that you are strong enough to carry bags and carry me at the same time." Kyuhyun said as Heechul skipped ahead into the first nearby shop. 

"Don't worry, I am strong enough..." Siwon said tiredly, already feeling the pain and aches from the walking and carrying that they will do for the rest of the day. 

Kyuhyun sighed, it couldn't get any worse right? At least it wasn't at the roller rink. He's not the luckiest guy in the world though. He can already see something bad heading his way. Literally.