Daehyun

Same people, different stories

Next Monday it Ni was slightly happy. She finally saw the friends she haven't seen in a while. But at the same time she was a bit sad cause she would go to a school that she didn't like anybody. Her mother gave a car ride to school.She was lost in thoughts , while looking at the window. She would always thought about asking her parents to pick her up . But because of the guys she met while waiting after school, she would rather not.

Getting in the school, she went streight to class. She got early ,so there were few people,and should be no one in the class. But when she entered the room she saw someone sleeping. It was Daehyun. What is he doing in school so early? The 6 boys would usually meet in the front gage and chat, before class.. The good part of getting early in school it was avoiding them, and now he was there. She tried not to make noise while going to her table. She put her things on the desk. When she turned around she saw Daehyun from across the room looking at her. She was surprised. She didn't want to be noticed, but he was there in that class with her where only the weak light passing throw the curtains. He was still with his head layed down int He tavble, but now he was gazing at her. She quickly sat in her chair and looking down, avoiding anything related to him. 

A few seconds after this, Daehyun was sit in front of her. She was trying not to get her head up, but she couldn't .

-what do you want? - she asked now pissed of because of his glare. 

- why are you always mad? - he asked

- you guys piss me off - she answered. After so long and so many heart breaks all she could do to not get sad or pity, was to be mad at them

- I understand you are mad at us, but can't you just let it go? 

- no - cause if she let it go, she would just become sad. She may fall for all of them again, or for anyone and be once more destroyed. If she forgive, she would lose.

- look, I understand why you're mad at the others. I know the stories. But I could never figure out why do you hate me

- well you should know. Since I'm nothing to you. I'm just a girl that likes you and you just keep me around

#flashback

It had been 1 month since she started dating Daehyun. He looked so nice, he was pretty and he would make her laugh. It was her real first boyfriend, cause they looked like a real couple. She didn't care about his fans that would threaten her, or try to put things on her mind.

During PE class, she went to get her water bottle in the class. When she got there, Daehyun and Himchan were chatting in the classroom. She didn't want to spy, but she couldn't help but listen

- So it's serious? - Himchan asked. Worried, she hide on the outside of the room and listen to the conversation - are you serious about her?

- about Ni?

- yeah. I understand you. She is convenient to have around

- you understand?

- I once date her , didn't you know? She would do everything I asked, but in the end she broke up with me saying that I was only using her. Can you believe? - remembering this made her chest hurt

- ...y...yeah. Totally. It's not ... like I'm serious. She is just a girl who likes me, and I just keep her around

 The warm tears rolled down Ni's face. She didn't make a sound, just got out of there. After what happened she cried, even her friends came over to help her. After some time she stopped crying. She started to feel hate towards  the one that broke her heart.

She never said anything else besides "lets breakup" to him. After this she thought she would never fall for anyone, till Zelo enter school.

#flashback

Daehyun didn't understand the reference of Ni. She rolled her eyes before saying

- I saw the day you were talking to Himchan - Daehyun thought a bit before opening his eyes widely while realizing what she was talking about

- that. I... I said that because of Himchan. I didn't mean it. I really..... - he said trying to explain himself

- just.....- she stopped trying to contain her feelings. She really didn't want to cry in front of him - just go away

- I ... - he still tried to talk

- please ....- she said in a lower voice. He noticed she wans’t good to talk on that moment, so he did as she said leaving her alone.

 

 

-----L.C------

Hope you like it! Daehyun's truth! What do you think? would you be mad?