an apple

Same people, different stories

The bell rang and she entered the class, alredy changed. Her hair was still really wet, she washed a bit on the bathroom sink. She sat on her usual place, next to the wall, but not totally in the corner. Daehyun and youngjae,two of the members of the group that she hated , were in the same class as her. They would laugh and all during class, and she would just take notes and pay attention to class. She may look like a total geek, but as she had no friends, and because of her parrents she would try her best at getting a great score in text.

Right after the class, youngjae and Daehyun passed next to her. Youngjae actually stopped and came to talk to her

- Hey Ni, could I borrow the notes from today's class? - YoungJae was actually the only guy in the group that she hadn't been involved, she wouldn't talk much with him because of the people around him, but she didn't have something she disliked about him. Him and Zelo, were the only exceptions. She nodded and handle it to him , she could feel Daehyun's gaze on her

- Thank you, I'll give it back to you in the last class ok? - he asked with a smile. Ni didnt said a word, only nodded and got out of class. during luch she took the caferteria food. An sandwich and a Juice. She wasnt really in the mood to eat a real meal. She took the food and passed throw the tables in the cafeteria. She saw the table of the guys, It had some girls around flipping their hair and showing their cleavege. That was the Fãns they had.

She went outside the caffeteria sitting in a corner near her locker. She pulled out a notebook writting in it.

- Skipping meals? - She heard a voice she could not expect - You shouldnt skip meals, eat propreally - the brow haired boy called daehyun said putting an apple next to her juice and walking away. She got confused and frustrated. why did he come to say that? He shouldnt care about her, not after what he did.

the bell rang and it was time to go to class. She got up putting her notebook back in her backpack. She took the books from the locker and went to class. Leaving the apple where it was. In the hall way she bumped into someone, letting all her and the person's stuff fall on the floor.

- Look were you're going - A low voice said. She know who was. She quickly picked up her things and Looked him in the eyes saying - sorry - with a crappy face, like "I'm not really sorry"

- Aren't you goint to pick up my stuff? - Himchan said

- I'm not your slave - She said leaving. Going away from him she heard him

- but you used to do everything for me, remember?

"this is something I want never to remember" she didnt turn around, she didnt look at him, she just kept going.

Ni was sitting in the last class of the day. She was paying attention, but she was already tired, counting the minutes to get out of there. As soon as she heard the bell, she packed all her things and walked fast out. She avoided the mess it would become trying to get out of that room. Now she walked more slowly.

At the entrance of the school she saw Himchan and Youngguk leaning into a wall, waiting for the others to get out. She gave a quick glare at them and saw them looking right at her. Youngguk tried to avoid her eyes, looking around,while Himchan gave a little laugh as she walked by them.

As soon as she got home she got her clothes wash. Her mother got worried and asked why didn't she called her and asked for clean clothes. But she didn't want to make a big deal out of it. She went to her room , do her homework.

Next day she got up with the knock on her door. It was her mother calling for her to wake up. Strange, she normally would wake up by herself and meet her mother at the kitchen, right before her mom go to the gym. She got up and quickly dressed up. When she got out of her room she was surprise with who was standing in her kitchen.

 

-----L.C ----------

hey readers! A little mistery! Want to know who is the person on the kitchen? I'll tell you next chapter only :P

dont foget to leave a comment or tweet me if you like, no need to follow @lu_jonas, and subscibe too :D

Hope you enjoyed