Too many people

Same people, different stories

- honey, do you remember my friend from the gym? - actually she didn't but nooded as yes. Without saying anything she got a bread with jam and took off. Because of what had happened she left earlier than she would normally, so she walked slowly looking around. The sky was as bright as 7am could be and it was also clear, the opposite of the other day and from her currently mood.

She felt a hand on her arm, what scared her.

-Nona! - a smile face appeared on her side

- hmm ...hey- meeting too many people this morning. She didn't like it. She wanted to walk alone, besides she would rather not get near him if possible, but he was too innocent for her to make him leave - why are you walking to school? Normally you go with the others right?

- yeah, but today I passed at my grandma's house which is near here, so I just came walking - his smile was too much for her to handle. When getting closer to the entrance she could see the boys standing there and chatting.

-I'm gonna ... - "go" she couldn't complete what she was about to say cause Zelo pulled her near the guys

- remember Ni? - he said all happy

- I need to go - Ni said turning around trying to leave

- why in a hurry? - Joungup asked

- I have nothing to do here - she said

- don't wanna face us? - Daehyun asked

- it's better leave as it is. I have nothing to do with you right? - she walked away. Youngjae and Zelo were confused about what had happened.

She knew her day was bad, but she didn't expect to be that bad. She got into the school going to her locker. She got her notebook and went straight to class siting in the corner and putting her headphones. She stayed like this till class started.

She only noticed that there were other people around when she took the headphones off. The two, she didn't want to see, were there. That was not much she could do since they were in the same class. She tryed to block out their presence, but during class she looked at them. Youngjae had a preoccupied face, and was not talking to Daehyun as usual. Daehyun looked a bit mad.

It was no different in any other class. At lunch break She would do the same thing as always. Lunch quickly, take an apple and go to the hall, where there was no one, and write on her notebook. Instead of getting an apple she remembered the other day and got pear. When she was getting her notebook on the hall, Youngjae came

- here, your notes from last class. I couldn't give it back to you yesterday, and thanks by the way

- welcome - she said simply throwing the papers in the middle of a book.

- hm, can I ask what happens today? Why do you avoid us?

- why don't you ask your little friends?

- I tried, but they wouldn't say it.

- well, that means you better leave as it is - she said bitting her pear with anger and going away. "They are all the same"

 

 

-----L.C-----

OMG! I totally forgot about this storie. Even though I dont think anyone is reading, I still dont like to leace it uncomplete. So here it is :D I'll be updating the next chapter soon