3 Way Mission

To Kill or To Love?

Lina's Pov

  Minho dropped his gun, and got ready for a fist fight. He whipped his head to the side to push aside his hair, letting both eyes target his enemy -in this case, Kevin-

"I think you'll need a gun." Kevin spoke as his smile turned into a cocky smirk.

"Gun? I'll be able to kill you even with my thumb, I'm just a nice person so I'd actually put my fists up to fight you, not like it's going to be any harder." Minho laughed, only to regret what will happen in the future.

  Kevin took a step forward, beginning to fight. Minho went back to his fighting position and everything went silent. 

  Minho through a punch, but ended up cutting through the thin air. Kevin dissapeared. Minho's eyes studied his surroundings to find that Kevin left no trace whatsoever.


Minho's Pov

  I looked around to find that Kevin was gone. What kind of trick is this kid playing? Right when I  tried questioning myself again, I heard a breath next to my ear, Kevin. The movement was so fast, my balance was almost lost.

  I through another punch, ending up hitting the oxygen surrounding us. Suddenly I felt a throbbing pain against my stomache and flew back, but since it didn't effect my legs, I landed still, in an awkward but life saving position.

"What are you?" I said, but having no reply back. I ignored the pain as I walked back to my place.

"Don't do this Minho, you can't win up against him, I already went up against him, well sort of, and I ended up almost dying." Almost dying? This idiot tried to kill Lina?!? What kind of guy tries to kill an innocent girl? -Well I think when he first met her she seemed innocent...-

  I looked to my left, to find Lina's eyes filled with worry. Then as the thought of her getting hurt by Kevin, my instincts came in fast. Every split second I felt the wind change directions and there I knew it was Kevin. I dodged each hit a hair away, studying the patterns of his movements.

  I gust of wind blew at my right, and if my calculations were right, in a minute or two after he'll be visible. I noticed that everytime a gust of wind appears he will appear a minute later. The gust of wind blew stronger, and when it reached a minute, I through my punch.

  The pressure of my fist impacting on a heavy object felt like nothing compared to the other people I have fought with, well except that this time, he has a unique power... I waited for a loud thud to hit a wall.

But there was non. Well thats what I thought.

  I turned to where Lina was and there he was.

On top of her... (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ 

"What do you thing you're doing?!?" I yelled but he came with no reply. Lina's eyes were glued on Kevin which made me more worried.

"Shut up, he's hurt." Lina said, lifting herself up, placing Kevin on her. Shut up?!? SHUT UP!?! WHAT!?! I got made at him because he hurt her and now she is pitying him!?! What is this!? She sould be around my arms thanking me for what I did!

"You have that worried face, and plus I did fight him, but that's because I accidentally went in his training simulation and we were up against his old self. The child version of him is very violent. Luckily Kevin found me and Kevin killed him," She said then smiled as she brushed the hairs from Kevin's face.

"Wait, so why do you feel so close to him after his old self almost killed you?" I raised an eyebrow, hoping the answer would be: "I'm not close with him, I'm close with you." Haah that would be the life.

"He's different I feel as if he could be a reason for my happiness. Oh yeah, the video game!" She remembered and got back to playing her games. A reason for happiness? I'm the only reason she's still alive, plus the only one who is able to torture her is me! He can't replace me!

"Quit it Minho! No one can replace you! You're my childhood friend and I'll always love you as that. He can't be someone to replace your position." She knows me too well. I walked out the door with a blush on my face.


Kevin's Pov

  "Kevinnnn~ Kevinnnn~" I woke up to a female's voice calling my name. As I opened my eyes, I saw the bright sun shining upon a gorgeous being, and as my vision cleared up I noticed she was fairly beautiful, it was Lina. Her eyes look deeply into mine, intertwining our souls together, creating a warm feeling in your gut. As I continued to stare, she cracked a smile and there it was, the moment I blushed. Her smile glowed as it complimented each one of her features, she looked incredibly goddess like. 

*Slap*

"You're awake right?" Lina's smile vanished and there she sat still lovely in the sun light, raising an eyebrow at me. 

"Y-yeah..." I studdered as I was still astonished at her beauty.

"I noticed that you've been aweing at me since you've woken up." She applied a smirk at the end of her notice.

  My face felt hot and she leaned in closer.

"Don't tell me you have feelings for me." Her lips were distracting, every word she spoke felt as if it was luring me to kiss it. Luckily my instincts kicked in and so did my powers. The force of how fast my heart was pumping didn't help the control of my powers.

  I tempted to place her off of me, gently lifting her with my 'under control' powers, but rather then gently, it felt like a heavy tornato blowing every constructed part of the building away. I looked back suprised at what I did, but all I saw was Lina flipping gracefully in the air, and landing perfectly still.

"Geez, you're harsh. The rejection is just so sad I can't bare it," She said as she held a hand up to her forehead dramatically acting.

"Oh please, you have no idea how I feel." I said, having some recent experience. If I do end up falling for Lina... She... and I know because I can read her thoughts, that she only considers herself to be a weapon, no more then an item used for violence. Under the control of another. I wouldn't have a chance, weapons don't have feelings right? Just as I was tought years ago, we can not love nor feel anyway special. Luckily I haven't fully developed feelings for her, so I should pay attention to more important things.

"You've been rejected?" She raised an eyebrow once again, crossing her arms hoping for a story. My mind blanked and heard the voices in her head. 

He's been rejected? Please like a guy like him can be rejected. He is quite good looking, I don't think any girl will deny that fact, but who'd reject him? Oh, maybe iit's a childhood friend and maybe she got tired of him, he seems the type to wear people out. Haha XD

"Excuse me?" I said, with a pissed tone. Reflecting back, Lina looked at me then started laughing hysterically.

"Haha, very funny," I said, but then remembered how she called me good looking.

"But, I heard that you think I'm good looking?" I shifted the location I was in, and ended up next to her, whispering in her ear softly.

  A red blush planted on her face, and this time I was the one to laugh hysterically.

"That's an invasion of privacy, keep out of my mind!" She yelled, but I fired back.

"Keep out of your mind. You already know that I can read your mind, and you dare think about those things? You can't say anything when you're fully aware of all that," I smiled, but she unreasonable responded.

"Well I was keeping down my guard." She said as she faced another direction to void eye contact.

"You were trained as a child to never keep down your guard. But since it's really flattering that you keep down your guard in front on me, I'll take that to an advantage." I smirked, and grabbed her before she could do anything.

  As she was in the position to flip me, I pushed her hard on the ground. Locking her arms and her legs with the help of my powers. I smiled and unexpectedly kissed her on the cheek. Just when I noticed what I did, I began to cover it up.

"This is what you get for keeping your guard down, miss level 99." I turned to leave, and let go of her. Then looked back and stuck out a tongue. 

  Just as I tried to leave, I -for a split second- also let my guard down.

A gust of wind flew before me, and suddenly, something soft touch my lips. My eyes adjusted and widened as I noticed that it was Lina... we were kissing!!!"

As she let go, she ended up being the one to leave, and winked with a tongue stuck out.

"Hypocrite, you shouldn't leave your guard down either." She concluded and left the room.

  I stoodd in the same position as she left, and once she did, my feelings overfilled through my body. I covered my mouth and traced each part she touched, my lips. My blush became more redder, and with a concluding feeling, I laughed, laughed at myself. What am I overreacting for, I've kissed tons of girls because of missions. Why is this one so different?


Minho's Pov

  I dodged another attack from the left. My speed was picking up, wincing because of the major blowout to the shoulder. I looked at it, in pain, noticing the blood slowley eating away my new uniform. I sighed in disgust at what my target did. I gripped hold of my gun on my belt, and pulled it out with a fast motion. The assassin in the far back was hiding, he was hard to target and kill, but he's the only reason I'm here. His bodyguard came forth, in a fast speed. They held knives in both of their hands, they were about 8ft in size. I studied them and noticed that they each have many scars on their ankles. That's their weakness.

  I speeded towards them even faster. and took the gun pointing down at their ankles. If I try to hit their vital organs, they have knives to block it, they seem highly skilled in using knives. I pulled the trigger and each one of them fell as I continued to shoot. As they hald their feet in pain, without hesitation, I shot each one of them, dead. Dead.

  I've done these things too much to stop and cry, just like what Lina says. I see the assassin in the corner of my eye, and pointing the gun at the assassin's head, with on pull I took away his life. Done another mission, as always.

"Why..." I heard behind me.

"Why did you kill him," It was a woman, she looked as if she was close to him. Her hair was a mess, and she was badly bruised. Is he abusive?

"Ma'am, it is my job," I replied with no heart in it.

"He was like you, making money out of killing. But atleast he had a heart. Whenever he killed someone, he would always confront their families, but you, your face tells it all. You do not feel any sorrow in this, you do not see what their story is like. His story is loving, he loved his family, his only son had died." She broke down into a cry. I felt no sorrow nor pity, but out of the kindness of my emotionless soul, I gave her medicine.

"Medicine..." She looked up at me with a smile.

"I understand it's your job and I am not angry at you because my husband shared the same life, but how'd you know I needed medication." She asked, puting a smile on her face after what all happened to her husband.

"I read a little in your profile information. You're 25 and you had your first child with him who was a boy, named Dae-Hyun. He passed away after his 5th birthday and you got into depression and now you need medication for your health. I... When it comes with dealing with the family of the person I have killed, I can never come forth. I, for one, can not face the hurt expression they put on, the questions they ask, so I usually leave what they need on their front porch, but they usually throw it out. No matter what I'll continue to give my forgiveness, even though it little and to what I've done to break their family, it' beter than nothing. That's also why I came to give you this." I said, then looked back at her. She continued to smile.

"Thank you, I will take this as a present, not forgiveness though. You were the one to kill my husband, but I do not despise you. I understand you." She bowed to take her leave and I was sent back home.

*.:。✿*゚゚・✿.。.:*

  She's the kindest woman of them all... I cracked a smile at my success in the presents I gave. My arm still throbbed from the blow at the wound, cursin under my breathe as I tried to wrap the gauze on my injured spot.

  The door creaked open and footsteps came in, I turned my head to see who it was.

"Don't move, let me do it." Lina.I smiled even bigger and let her do what she had to.

"This is as fatal compared to your other wounds, so I'll heal after I apply this." I heard a bottle open and then all of it was pain, but more like a pinch.

"Man up, unless you want the nurse to come in, she'll make its extremely nice for you," Lina said, and I laughed. I knew she was rolling her eyes.

"Calm down, I don't like her that way. You know that the only one I can like in 'that way' is you?" I turned, coming closer to Lina, we were an inch apart, I could feel her breath on my neck.

  A second before I leaned closer to fall into the lips of hers, I was pushed by a cushiony feeling. Really a pillow? -blocked by a pillow, my reputation is falling downward.

"Don't do that!" She scolded as she blushed, "We are childhood friends, and we don't 'pretend', okay? So if you kiss it's seems as if you're being honest with your feelings towards me. And if those feelings are true, you'll know what I'll say. Plus, I rather die then loose you as a friend." 

  Her reply hurt a bit, but it was quite flattering only to a certain extent.

"Lina, what do you think love is?" I questioned the clueless Lina.

"Love is when an individual devotes their life to another, no matter what, that specific person they love will always come first, even over money, fame, fortue. They'll dedicate their lives to one another. And maybe some will even give their life away. But the only way to make a tight knoted, ad secure relationship is when the other has the same feelings towards eachother. Just like you. You know I'll always love you," She said, and kissed the top of my head, just like a sister would do.

"I'll always love you too." But she'll never mean it in 'that way'...

  Then the door flew wide open.

"You two have another mission together, you'll need to spy on a guy named Si-Hyun. Here's the file." JR tossed the yellow file on the bed we were sitting on. Then looked back up as we heard tapping outside of the room.

"You should be patient... oh yeah and Kevin will be joining you guys in this mission." JR responded with a smile then left. What is this bastard doing here?!? Oh he'll meet his end alright....

"My end? No that's going to be a long time before that happens... but when you look at it, your past and future aren't too great for you." Kevin smirked. Excuse me? 

I gritted my teeth, and my hands formed into a fist. Why is he here!


A/N: I wonder what'll happen in the next chapter... I wonder how their mission'll turn out. Well wait and see, stay tuned ^^ Love you all <3 Baii<3