I can't die, not yet.

To Kill or To Love?

Lina's Pov

"What do you think you're doing?" Minho spat, glaring at Kevin with an evil eye.

"Well we were just playing dodge ball... I wanted my pencil back so, we had a challenge..." I explained, even though it must've been the most stupidest explaination there was.

"You could've just went to me to ask for another pencil, you didn't have to try to kill eachother!" Minho yelled directly at me, but crossed my arms and stood my ground.

"I am not a person to give in, if he took something of mine then I'll get it back. Plus, he can't kill me, so don't worry." I smiled, then winked at Kevin.

"Here!" Kevin through the pencil in mid-air, aiming at me, then Minho got in the way. He stepped back, then leaped, he flew so far, it would look like gravity didn't apply to him. How does he... Then as the pencil made it's way to me, Minho caught it and landed with a straight thud on the ground. 

"Then get it back," Minho stared at the pencil, then set his gaze to me and smirked.

  He speeded through the hallways and I followed, my feet was picking up speed every step I made, I saw everyone's eyes on us once again. Minho was a bit faster then me, but since he trained more in strength and I trained more in my speed, I had the benefit.

  I advanced forward, speeding past Minho. His expression was priceless, and at an opening, I took it.

"You really did improve on your speed," Minho said, stopping in his tracks, skidding as he did so.

"Well, I train more on my speed then my strength, you know you had the advantage too. As I took the pencil, you could've hit me or blocked me," I said, then hesitated afterwards, ... we're suppose to be in a relationship... this'll sound like I'm a sadist or something... Being a couple that likes pain for pleasure isn't my thing...

"Why would I want to defend anything against you? We are in love, are we not?" Minho then again winked at me, and I, as usual returned a blush.

"O-of course," I hesitated as I spoke. 

"Whatever, I'm heading home first," I puffed up my cheeks and avoided contacted with Minho, why am I blushing... why does this always happen when I'm with Minho?

  The bell rang and after collecting my backpack that held my homework, I sprinted home.

  The wind pushed against me, my hair flowed out of my face, creating an opening to breath the spring air. The warmth filled my gut with happiness, I sighed in relaxation. I picked up my past with a fast forward, and before I knew it, I was standing in front of a big building, the same one I have been staying in for so long, I stared at it, wondering if I went in that I would be assigned another mission to kill another, Oh well, it's not like I am able to decide on my own. I sighed and went in the building, to improve in becoming a strong soldier, no a weapon.

  I entered the main lobby, it was as quiet as a graveyard at night. I opened the blue door to my right, Wow they did some remodelling, they finally coloured the door my favourite colour, never knew they took my stupid demands to heart, haha, and entered the training base.

It was quiet, -the rooms have sound proof walls- like always, I headed down to my training room Room 45, I took out my clothing to change into my trainning outfit, -just a black tanktop and shorts-.

  And like any other day I opened it to start my training, but something was odd, I sensed it.

"Level -" I was cut off by the sound of a male voice. My eyes shifted quickly to the guy standing in the middle, he held a sword in one hand breathing hard, why is this guy in my training area?  I stopped for a second, and gripped an Ak-47 to my left on the weapon rack. This guy must be training hard, I think he just finished a level... why is he starting a new one? Is he stupid? He's overworking himself!

"Level 106." He said, and I froze, Holy ! I shouldn't be here! Crap the doors sealed, now I have to last a level at 106 even though I'm on level 99!?! What is this!

  The door sealed shut,  it filled the room with an emptiness of white, then the scene changed, but my reflexes kicked in and I ran towards the guy. If I loose the guy then I might not find a way out to shut down the training room level and I'd be stuck on it repeating it until I complete it.

  As I ran closer, each step I took gave me a familiar scent, Minho? No, it wasn't him... I think it's the new guy... But as I got to his side, my eyes grew wide as so did his eyes.

"LINA?!" Kevin shouted and so did I,

"KEVIN?!?" My grip on my gun tightened, and with a quick flash, my gun pointed -well that's where I targetted- to his head...

  He spun backwards, and landed perfectly holding a stance that was firm and stable. His sword was place beautifully aligned with his body, and with a graceful swing, he missed me by an inch, just like the dogeball game, but this so far, is not just a game.

"You should'nt be here, why did you enter my training room anyways? Unless you stalked me, you must be a stealthy girl to do that," Kevin smirked, but as the count down started, I knew it wasn't something to be talking about.

"This is my training room, I'm room 45, you're the one in the wrong place, and we should focus on what's going to happen in this level... I'm only on level 99..." I said, knowing that now I said it, he would definetly know that I am apart of this corporation.

"Level 99? HAHA Wow, you seemed all high and mighty in class and look at Miss. Mighty now, she's lower then me XD." He stood their laughing, and my fist tighten even more on my gun, heat rose to my cheeks as I stood there enduring the embarrasment.

"Shut up, the count down is going to finish, just  focus so I can get out of here," I said, avoiding another man's eyes.

  The computer spoke the numbers 'slowley',

"3," My heart raced, I wonder how hard level 106 is... I haven't even started level 99 and yet I have skipped to the 100's atleast I have a skilled person beside me... well hopefully skilled.

"2," The count down seemed faster then usual, Is this a glitch or something, maybe it's just me...

"It's you, calm down." Kevin said with a monotoned voice, and my eyes stared in his direction with frustration.

"You know what I'm thinking?" My eyebrows rose, as I questioned him.

"I am able to read people's thoughts, but it is forbidden so I don't, it's just your face tells it alll, haha." Once again he laughs at my embarrasing moments.

"1," The computerized voice concluded. The scene became clear around us and we ended up in a deserted  building.

"Where are we?" I asked, hoping he had an answer.

"My orphanage," He said with a smile placed on his face, then grabbed my hand.

"If you get lost, then ring this bell," He lifted the bell to show me and then dropped it in my bag. The golden bell rang once it fell, it echoed throughout the dark building.

"But to prevent getting lost, stick close to me, this orphanage was a maze to me, so the computer created a maze building, very much like how I remembered it." Then he let go of my hand, but I quickly grabbed his shirt. I always had a fear of not being in control, mazes are an example, they make me feel lost, they make me feel lost of my control of where I head to. Like loosing my sense of direction.

"Hey, I said stick close to me, you know you don't have to grab me. You need that hand to shoot." His argument was clearly reasonable but my fear was something I couldn't control.

"I... I'm scared of being lost. I don't like loosing my way," I said as the darkness grew throughout the hall. The floor creaked beneath us as so did silence surround us.

"I see, well I am quiet similar, I am scared of loosing somthing too, but not direction. My loved ones," Loved ones? He has someone he loves? Then he continued to talk as we made our way deeper into the pit of the building.

"Since I was a child I had a gift, I could read people's thoughts, as I told you before. My parent's protected me from the Group K; it is a very dangerous organization. They murder people for their desire, and since they desired me so desperatly, they went and killed my parent's so they could force me into an orphanage to be bought." He said, biting his lip. My grip held firm against his . I never met my parents, they gave me away before any memories could be made. But I guess that is something good on my half, I don't have to experience the pain of loss. I never had anything in the first place.

"I wish I could say I feel the same, but my parents gave me away before I knew anything about them." I said, expressionless. 

"I sometimes wondered what- no, who I would've become if my parents were still alive and kept me away from Group K. Would I become somebody? I heard that life's meaning is to put meanings in others, is my existence meaningful at all? Am I considered a somebody?" Kevin questioned himself, but I stayed quiet with no response. Somebody, huh? What would I have become? A meaningful existence...

  My train of thought then got cut off by the loud eruption from underneath. The floors bounced and as the sound got closer, the floor began to sink. Both of my hands grabbed the gun, letting go of Kevin's shirt. It was a big mistake.

  The ground suddenly pushed me further from Kevin, we were still sinking in the same paste, but we grew more distance between us. My hands shook, I'm going to be lost... lost... control... My breathing became faster as the floor continued to eat me alive. 

"LINAaaaaaaa...." I could hear Kevin's voice yell my name as it faded in the distance.

  The bell... I need the... As I was about to reach for the bell, I fully sank into the ground, ending up in a room, only filled with a dim light. There in the middle, appeared  desk, then a chair, and finally a boy. He sat mindlessly staring at the empty desk top. 

  I could tell he was an intelligent boy, the way he mumbled to himself, they were advanced coding. He seems to know the code to something... something, no someone. A dog tag number?... but where? Luckily I had advanced memory, so it helped remembered important things, especially thingss that came in handy for the future. 

"3390748...3390748..." He kept repeating the digits over and over again. 

  Then without hesitatoin, I went up to the boy who seemed to not notice me. My hand waved over his face multiple times, but in reply, it was nothing. His mouth kept on repeating the numbers like he was chanting.

  The door that suddenly appeared creaked open. A gust of wind blew at me with a fierceful rawr. A man, dress in black held a gun to the boy's head, I could tell the man's fear, the aura around the man told it all. This boy is very dangerous, a dangerous weapon. But why?

"Kid, tell me where is the-" The man was cut off by the sound of the voice of the little boy's.

"Fear," The boy's demonic voice rang throughout the room, it echoed in every corner making the man shake even more violently.

"You are scarred, why? Is it because I know your weakness?" The boy wasa still staring at the empty desk top, but this time, he grew a sinister smile. I backed up, scarred if I get too close he'd be able to see me.

"Shut up!" The man pulled the trigger, and it made  loud bang throughout the room. The man shot again and again, the room became foggy with the mist of the bullet. 

  As it slowley cleared up, at first I saw nothing but the look of the man. His eyes were huge, it looked as if he had just scene a ghost. But once the scene all cleared up, it was I who looked a if I had almost scene a ghost.

  It was beyound human power. The man's bullets were in mid air, as if there was a force field holding up. This time the boy was standing, and the room filled with the sound of his laughter. With one flick, a bullet shot right through the man. 

"Forbidden child!" The man yelled, and with his last words, he fell in silence.

 I backed up, taking a small breath at each movement. Forbidden... Kevin also has something to deal with the forbidden laws. But before I could finish my thoughts, the boy spoke once again.

"Kevin, is forbidden." The boy paused as I took a look at the child who was now standing behind me. How did he move so fast? Without hesitation, I did a fast backflip to avoid getting too close to the suspicious boy.

"Kevin is me," Kevin continued. My eyes widened again, loosing my voice.

"I am able to use unseen forces under my control, I am able to read minds, also the past and future," My eyes adjusted in the distance, and I noticed the boy actually looked somewhat like Kevin. He did look quiet handsom despite his age.

"The Kevin you have now is hiding the powers he has, such a waste really. So since I have it now, I'll make good use of it," He smirked, and glared at me with a pair of hollow black eyes.

  The little Kevin took a step forward and suddenly vanished. And by a second later I felt a hard hit on my back. I fell forward and I gritted my teeth in frustration. How am I suppse to defeat a boy who has unhumane powers.

  I'll try... Each apperance he made, I used my quick reflexes to dodge, and managed to injure him on his arm. The quick paste that he was going in wasn't something you could dodge easily even for a fully advanced and skilled person. 

  He appeared to my left, and I tilted to my right to avoid being punch, and pulled the trigger, letting out one large bang throughout the room.

"I'm suprised you lasted this long, you really do have a good eye and good sense." The boy complimented, but it wasn't till long as an insult would come. An insulted punch.

  A punch hit me right in the stomache, making me fall and tumble onto the ground. My gun was still in my hand though, with my blurry vision I then again pulled the trigger.

Tik

no more bullets. Am I going to die in this training? I haven't been this severly hurt since my first battle with Minho.

I can't die, not yet.


A/N: HAYYYY I just finished another chapter, ahhh yeah ^^ Anyways, I hope you guys didn't wait too long, BAIIII~ Love ya all! Have fun reading~ <3