Let's see who will win.

To Kill or To Love?

 I am so sorry I haven't been updating, it's because I have a lot of events going on. Sorry again :(


Lina's Pov

  My vision became more blurry, but my strength was still there. My hands lifted myself up, biting my lip as the pain grew. I stood in a fighting position, but right when I lundged forward, someone got in my way.

"Don't touch her." Kevin's voice was heard out in the distance, the little Kevin smiled even more bigger and turned towards the voice.

  There Kevin stood with his eyes glowing red, and his face emotionless, he lifted his gaze and the younger Kevin rose off the ground. It looks like telekinisis... what is happening, is this real?

"What's this? Kevin? Have you gotten weaker? You have a different aura..." Little Kevin raised an eyebrow, questioning the Kevin I currently knew.

"Weaker? I haven't gotten weaker, I've changed. My power is under my control now..." Kevin paused as his eyebrows began to meet. As he squinted, the pressure surrounding the little Kevin slowly tightened, making the  younger boy scream.

"H-how, can you do this...?" The boy choked, and as a vein popped from Kevin's head, the boy exploded into multiple codes, and vanished.

"Level 106 complete." The voice confirmed.

  The scene began to clear up, making us stand in a white box once again. My heart was pounding against my ribcage, breathing hard.

  Kevin's eyes started to turn back to normal, and set his gaze to me right after. He gave me a hard stare, as I held my stomache to support it. Kevin held out his hand just like he was about to hit me, so I quickly took my gun off the ground, using only one arm.

"Hold on, I'm not here to kill you."  His hands slowly grabbed for my body, but just in case, I slowly backed away.

"Yeah right, just like how you killed your old self, I'm not really-" I couldn't finish my sentence as he jumped forwards suddenly, holding me in his arms.

"Shut up will you? Plus it was just a level, so I was suppost to kill him. He was the boss in the level, haven't you heard of video games? Where to beat the level you have to kill the boss?" Kevin asked, leaving me clueless.

"What are video games?" I questioned. He gave me a stupid look, then laughed...

"C'mon, I'll show you what you've been missin out." He smirked, which got me to blush once again... Wait... I shouldn't be blushing...


   A bright yellow light, blinded my sight, causing me to go blind for a second. I lost my balance. I pressed the trigger, afraid if any enemies are near. Then as my vision came back slowly, I saw aliens, they were horrid looking. They had five furious looking red eyes, their stare held me, causing me to freeze at the scary sight. As the grey looking alien screamed, it lunged towards me.

"Why can't I move god dammit!" I shouted, in furiousity.

"Stupid, you have to use this button. You can't move my clicking the crouch button."

  The screen went black.

"Great, now I've just died... THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE EVER FAILED, I MUST REDO!!!" I said, determind to win the battle.

"Haha, you're cute when you're mad," And there he went with another smirk. The smirk that got me the first time. My heart skipped a beat which gave me an uneasy feeling.

"Aren't I cute all the time?" I flirted, and smirked back, concluding with a wink at the end.

"You got that right," He said smiling.

  Why do I feel so at ease with him?

  As soon as I was about to say something, I felt a hard hit on my head. Why haven't sensed that someone was behind me? I jumped up, flipping the direction away from the person who hurt me and held my head.

"Ouch! What was that for!?!" I landed flat on my feet, holding my balance. I saw a built man in front of me, with deadly eyes.

"Minho (=_=') what are you doing here?" I asked, giving a 'really?' expression. But his emotionless mouth, curved into a sinister smile. He held his gun with his right hand. He didnot hesitate as he pulled the trigger.

  The gun shot.

  I jumped across the room, and pulled out my gun. I leaped forward and landed right in front of Minho, our guns pointing to both of our foreheads. With on pull, one shall die.

"What're you doing here, Minho?" I set a hard glare towards him.

  His face was still, hard, and mad. I slowly took his gaze off of me and looked towards Kevin. Kevin on the other hand was holding his arms up looking like an innocent boy.

"How about I start..." He paused, then continued, "What're you doing here, with him?

  I felt the aura surrounding us getting thicker.

"Well we-" I was cut off by Kevin.

"I was just introducing her to video games, suprisingly she's really good at it!" He lied and winked at me. My heart skipped a beat once again.

  Oddly, Minho saw my face when he said that.

"You're all red! Huh, I don't think my girlfriend likes to hang around you," Minho reassured protectively.

"Don't you think the redness are blushes, affection for... moi?" Kevin smirked and raised an eyebrow.

"Do you want me to fight you? A mere highschooler?" Minho moved the gun point towards Kevin, but Kevin only returned a smile.

"Sure, let's see who will win," He chuckled. ...


A/N: Sorry I haven't been updating, I had many things to do. Sorry!!! <3 Anyways enjoy!