Prologue~ I Have Become a Murderer

To Kill or To Love?

  My parents sold me to these strange men in black suits; As a child who never had a father or mother to cry on, it was hard. I was tought with very harsh disiplinary in my kindergarden, I was whiped several times because of my behaviour, and at the age of 7 I was sent to a 'boot camp' -that's what I thought it was...-, to be trained a warrior, a soldier, a weapon. 

  Days of tough training were never ending, the cuts and bruises that were made on a daily basis stopped aching; the pain was excruciating, but it happened too often to stop and cry. I got use to the pain, now it feels like a mere pinch. I learned how to aid people and since I had so many cuts, I learned how to aid myself, too.

  Once I was 8, I got more faster, quicker, and stronger. I was on the top 10 ranked kids, as the second. Second wasn't good enough, that's what I was always told. Later I found out who was top ranked out of all of us, a boy named Lee Min-Ho.

  He is a year older then me, so it was hard to confront him. I remember trying to talk to him, but it didn't work out, he was a cold boy, always ignoring the rest. Then it came to the 1 on 1 battles. I was fed up with his actions on being cold to others, I called him out acting like a cocky princess. Which I totally regret.

  He was way faster then me, but I knew I lasted longer then all the other opponents he had faced, my knockdown was a blowout to the stomache, the pain was pretty agonizing, but atleast I had made some dents in him too.

  After being treated in the infirmary I awoke to him sleeping next to my bed. I found out that he came to see me to crongradulate me on the fight I had with him. We grew closer, now he became my bestfriend, like a brother. He was the only person I could release my feelings to.

•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•. 14 Year Old Li-Na •.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•.

  I ran towards the target, holding 2 blades secure between my fingers. The first target was a boy about 13 years of age, his face looked pale and mindless. My blade swung from my arm slicing right through the boys chest, the blood gushed out, I ignored the gruesome sight and went onto the second target, it was a girl this time, she looked about 7... she looked like me, her innocent eyes glared at me, like she was pulling my consciousness.

  I have to kill her even if she was a child. I took the second blade and let it fly out of my hand, with a quick swing, it hit her eyes, just where I was targetting her. The eyes stop staring at me and her image vanished. 

"Good training," JR spoke with a low raspy voice. JR is my personal trainer, he is encouraging, but he is very strict.

  I ran out of the training room to get a glass of water, why do they need me to kill such innocent people... what have they done to deserve such a high cost of having their life taken away? I sat down on a chair, it was an empty room, all it had was about 10 chairs and a projecter.

  I the projecter and it showed someone in a training room. It was intense, I bet it was around the level of 50, I can only go up to level 48 on the training grounds. I looked closer to the screen and notice the familiar throwing and kicking, it was Lee Min-Ho. 

  Looking at how voilent he is, it makes me relieved that I'm not in the same training department as he is in, I am in with the girls. He is seperated with the boys. 

  I zoomed in with the camera remote and studied Minho's moves. I noticed that on his fifth target, his foot was too angled and he was about to loose his balance, then with a quick reflex, he turned and whiplashed his other foot turning a 360 flip into the air and made the target face plant onto the ground. He took his gun from the back of his belt with a nice straightforward movement, and shot the target; One by one the target's end up falling to the ground with lifeless motion.

  I was stunned at his fast reflexes, well, I'm going to go on level 49 next, I just finished level 48... hopefully my reflexes would be faster with quicker motion.  I felt determind to do so. I scoffed at myself with the self pride I had earlier when I just got to level 48, compared to the level that Minho's at.

"Don't look down on your self pride, Lina." I hear Minho's voice entering the room.

  I jumped in suprise, in a stance ready to fight -from my reflexes of course =.=- the reaction of laughter was returned by Minho. I stood there embarrased.

"Uhh...Sorry, I was just watching you and you just suddenly pop  up... you know that your training room in in the other building right? How fast do you run anyways, geez, don't scare me like that," I said with teasing voice, still embarrased of what just happened.

"Well you can't blame me if I wanted to see my favourite girl after training," He smiled and ran to hug me. His tight grasp felt like he was going to suffocate me.

"Let go..." I said with the last gasps of air I had left, finally he released me.

"Haaaaa, thank you. But please, am I really your favourite girl? Haha, once we go back to school, there will be plenty of other girls," I smirked and claimed victory at my arguement.

"Yeah, says the one with all of those boys," He argued back with great reason. But I just chuckled.

"Atleast I don't flirt with them, man ." I replied, aiming my reason directly at him.

"Ouch, oh well, I'm your man after all," He chuckled and winked at me. Even though we went through so much he still has the confidence to flirt with me in a place like this, hysterical.

  I exited the room to find JR looking down on me, with his eyes avoiding contact with mine. I felt Minho's arm wrap around me, knowing something isn't right. JR took my wrist, and Minho, out of protectivness took JRs.

"You don't have to do this Minho, I know how to protect myself," I looked up at Minho, but his eyes were glued to JR's expression.

"You..." JR's voice resurfaced the silent hallway.

"You have a mission..." JR confirmed the shocking news. Mission? Aren't missions given out to the professionals?

"X Group's leader is requestion you and Minho to do a mission. Even thought you haven't come of age or even the level, they have already given you two a mission. Here is the file of the man's  information." I looked up at JR, hoping that he was joking, but no. His eyes finally reached mine and with a sad look he handed a yellow file to me.

  I took the file into my grasp and held a shaky breath. I could feel Minho tense up from behind me, his grip on my got stronger as he released JR's wrist.

"I'll take my leave now..." JR's voice faded in the distance as he already made his way out of the building.

  I walked back into the room,  the ten chairs were still alined and Minho and I sat in the nearby chairs that faced the door. For a moment it was silent, If I open this file it means I have agreed to look into the mission and carry on with it...  I stared at the file with horrid eyes. Maybe the mission isn't so scary... I know some missions can be ridiculous, and usually they give amateurs the ridiculous missions, maybe this missions isn't as violent...  I tried to reason with myself with stupid asumptions.

"I can always do this for you, Lina. You don't have to force yourself," Minho suggestion, but I stood my ground.

"No, if this missions was directed to the both of us, then I'm going, plus... how bad could it be?" I said then asked with the most definet regret.

  I slowley opened the file incase the loose papers fall out. The first page revealed a man, with brown sinister eyes, a tall nose, and long hair. His name was Kang-Han, he was 47, a serial killer, and based on the information provided, he also stole something from us.

  He stole... a... what is that? A scroll of some sort?  I lifted an eyebrow, still questioning the object.

"It is a scroll with imperness, they test the professionals with that. The professionals have the ability to use abnormal powers too, if you train hard enough. Some say it's a side effect that has to be controlled from the ninja's or others say it's a gift from the ninja's, haha funny right?" Minho laughed.

  Not in this situation... The request on the sticky note said this:

Kill the man, and take back the scroll

  Seems simple, but when you actually kill someone...I gulped, I never wanted to kill anyone at this age... or even in this lifetime...

"Let's go, the mission is due by tomorrow night. We need a head start since we're also new to this." Minho had a serious look on his face, just like when he's training. I stared back at him and nodded.

  • ♥ •

  The night was cold, and the feeling of killing someone was clinging onto me. I looked into the mirror one more time before I leave to start the mission. My black outfit looked like one of those badass girls in crime fighting movies, but in this case... Killing someone is a crime already. The black outfit had all the pockets needed for my weapons, a gun, a few blades, bullets, and an aiding kit. I didn't bring a bag load of weapons since this mission is only to kill one guy, not a group of people. 

  I left my bedroom, the bedroom that the men in the black suits from X Group rented for me apart from my apartment. I exited the door, to meet a masked boy a year older then me, holding a big bag. MINHO?!?!

"What is this!" I said my loudest, not to wake my next door neighbors (as in roomie neighbors.)

"Uhh, weapons? You need weapons to kill, you know that right? Or are you planning just to use your strength, because that won't last you long," He said with a whispering voice.

"Yeah, when you want to kill a group of people, not a guy!" I said with very much reason compared to his.

"That guy could have a bunch of allies, don't assume people are dumb enough to be so opened when they know they're being targetted. Stupid," He spat at me. I puffed up my cheeks in my failure of arguing with him.

  I grabbed another gun and a load of bullets then headed out.

We jumped from building to building, Minho was a bit faster then me, even though he had the huge bag, but I just concentrated on the plan and ignored the rest. First we go and spy.

  Minho and I stopped on this one rooftop of an old building, we saw an opening crack on the room, aren't they irritated if they have rain water seeping through the cracks? Stupid people, man...  

  Minho volunteered to spy on them and I happily agreed. 

"The leader is downstairs, you take care of the leader while I fight off the allies of his. Be careful, there are some gaurds." Minho replied looking serious as ever, WHATTTT?!? I HAVE TO KILL THE GUY!!! Crap and I thought I'd get the easy part...

  I nodded in complete utter disgust that I have to do the dirty work and vanished down the flight of stairs. Minho get's to burst through the cracks and suprise them all while I get the old geeser who likes to kill people for his entertainment. Fun.

  I hear Minho's yelling from a distance, he started laughing and the sound of others gagging were heard. I had to focus on my part of the mission, I ran down the flight of stairs, noticing that every two minutes the light would flicker on and off, such irritation. (=.=') I heard foot steps coming up, I looked around to see if there were any crackes to seep into for cover, but nope. Just one straight line down.

  The door opened from the other side, a man in a red hoodie came out with a few others who were wearing the same colour. They weren't looking at me, they kept on talking which got really irritating.

"WHAT'S UP ES!" I ran down towards then, took out my gun. I took a deep breath hoping I got the right gun. The gun I'm using just makes them go into a deep sleep, hopefully this isn't the one with poison... The gun had a cold rim which made me shiver as it pressed against my skin.

Bang Bang

  The gun shot the three guys right where I wanted it, into the leg. They didn't have enought time to scream in pain which gave me a rush of satisfaction. Hang in there, there are more coming...

  My gun repeatedly shot over and over until It became empty.

  Before I knew it, I was in the same room as the leade.

"You got me... So what are you planning to do? Put me in jail like last time? Haha that doesn't work on me! Are you going to throw my in prison? I ESCAPE THAT TOO!!!" The guy spoke as he lost his sanity. I could smell the strong scent of wine and weed.

"Then can you escape death?" I said with a suprisingly serious tone. I took out the gun fill with poison, I flinched at the thought of a life lost in this world because of me.

"Kill him," An unearthly voice rose from the back of my head. It is my mission to kill this man. My first mission.

  My arms shook at the thought of taking away a life. The man I have to kill took many lives away before, so it should be easy to pull the trigger, but seeing a man beg for his life, drains away my confidence.

  But I have to be strong, I was trained to become a fighter, a killer. 

  My parents sold me, I am an unwanted child. Now since these people with black suits took me in, they have made me what I become, they have given me shelter, but with a great price. To kill people.

"Kill him," The voice spoke again, I have to. I pulled the trigger, and for a split second, I hear a cry. Then it all went silent.

  I have become a murderer.


A/N~ HAYYYYY I'm back with a chapter! This is the beginning story then on the first chapter I'm going to continue the story as them older and more mature, well anyways BAIIII LOVE YA~~~ Oh yeah and to the readers that read my previous stories, HAIII~