Waking Up | Losing Memory

Some Day

It's been a week since Seohyun is in coma ,But there is a chance for her to wake up .

Yoona ,Sehun and Taeyeon are staying wih her today .

"Omo!" said Taeyeon as she pointed at Seohyun .

"Oh My!" said Yoona as she went to call a doctor .

"Noona!" said Sehun as he sat beside her bed and hold her hand .

"T..ae u..nn..ie w.who is he?" seohyun mange to say as she pointed at Sehun .

"Hyunnie! you don't rememper Sehun?" asked Taeyeon as her tears fall down .

"n....noona~" said Sehun as he hold her hands while crying .

Yoona came running with the doctor beside her .

" D...doctor she can't rememper Sehun!" said Taeyeon as she looked at the doctor with hope .

"I think she have lost her memory" said the doctor as he shook his head .

"Do you rememper me?" asked Yoona as she pointed at her self .

"Yoona unnie ,why are you asking me that question?" said Seohyun as she looked at Yoona wiredly .

"It seems like she lost some of her memory ,the painful one and that happen' recently ".

 

***

 

"so she can't rememper any of us?" said Luhan as he looked down .

"Yeah! the doctor said...." Yoona was about to talk when Taeyeon covered .

"The doctor said she lost her memory that was recently" said Taeyeon as she shoot Yoona a glace .

'Shut up!' said Taeyeon to Yoona when she pulled her away .

"Unnies?" said Seohyun as she walked to thier way .

"Who are they?" asked Seohyun as she pointed at Exo .

"It's a long story i'll tell you later!" said Taeyeon as she smiled a bit .

"Ok ,but you will tell me everything ,promise?" said Seohyun as she held out her pinky finger .

"Promise!" said Taeyeon and Pinky promised her .

"Ok ,unnie I'm hungry ;would you buy me food?" said Seohyun as she did aeygo .

"Sure" said Yoona as she headed to the exit .

*I'm sorry but i have to do this! ,i don't want to get hurt more than i'm already* thought Seohyun as she headed to her room .

 

________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________

A u t h o r / N o t e :

________________________

Hope you like it ^^

Sorry for the really short chapter ,but my computer is damged so i'm using my tap so it's a little hard to write using it :)

Sorry for any grammers mistakes or any un-written grammers :|

Love you all ♥