Not a so happy BirthDay party

Some Day
"Unnies are you finished now?" asked Seohyun because she felt bored .

"Almost! " said Yoona ,After 5 minutes .

"You can open your eyes~" said Jessica with a dolphin scream (In a happy way~) .

Seohyun opened her eyes and looked in the mirror .

"Unies don't you think it's a bit short ,and the makeup is alittle heavy?" said Seohyun .

"No you look perfect now let's go ,they arrived" said YoonYulSic and pulled her away ,into the car .

 

 

 

***

 

 

"Unnies are you sure?" asked Seohyun for the 9th time .

"No i don't think it is!" said Taeyeon "But why is the map in an alien langue?' said Taeyeon ,The others looked at her with wide eyes .

Then jessica hitted her head and said "Pabo it's upside down!" 

"That's why we're lost!" they said with a laught .then "What? ,We're lost?" they shouted in the same time .

"wait a second! ,I know where we are!" said YoonHyun in the same time .

"Ha?" said the unnies .

"You see that school ,It's our school ,we're not that far from the party!" said Yoona and Seohyun .

"Yoona can you drive us back?' asked Tiffany .

Yoona laughted an awkward laght and said "I kinda forgot the place!" .

"You pabo! ,Seo can you drive us?" said Sunny after hitting Yoona .

"Sure ,But put your seatbelts ,I'm not a good driver~" said Seohyun as the unnies obyed .

Seohyun started to drive and since they're late ,she drove high speed .

"Seo Joo Hyun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" screamed Hyoyeon as she hold into the door ,While the others are screaming but in joy.

"Sorry unnie ,we're already late ,And it's like 150 streets away!" said Seohyun while her eyes on the rood .

 

 

***

 

 

"Is that the right place?" asked Taeyeon .

"Yes ,It's is!" said Tiffany and jumped from the car .

"Come on SeoBaby the family is wating~" said Jessica and took Seohyun hands .

"Unnie ,why is it so dark?" asked Seohyun because the room is all black .

"Boom!" "Happy BirthDay Seohyun!" shouted all S.M family in one voice while holding a big cake that has "HAPPY 22ND BirthDay SeoBaby~" wrote on it .
Seohyun eyes were sparkling with tears .

"Don't Cry SeoBaby~" said Sulli and hugged Seohyun ,Seohyun hugged her with a smile then hitted her head once and said "You're the baby ,I'm your unnie!" whice made them all laught ,thenSomeone tapped her shoulder .

"Hunnie ,You want something?" asked Seohyun with smile didn't leave her face .

"Can i have this dance noona?" he asked and held his hand out .

Seohyun chukled before nodding and taking his hands .

They started to dance ,the others joined them too .

"When did you become that tall? ,Noona will not can reach you again~" said Seohyun whice made Sehun laught "That's because you don't stand beside me anymore!" he said then someone tapped his shoulder .

"Come on Sehunnie! ,My turn~" said Luhan with a grin .

Sehun nodded and handed Seohyun to him .

"I will miss you all" said Seohyun in a small voice but Luhan catshed it but choosed to ingroy it .

"My turn!" said Kai with a smirk .

Seohyun rolled her eyes and was about to hold into Kai when Baekhyun pulled her to dance with him .

 

***

 

FLASH BACK :

Baekhyun was dancing with Taeyeon .

"Are you gonna make her wait forever?" asked Taeyeon .

Baekhyun raised his right eyebrow . "Seohyun! ,I know you love her not me~" she said with a smirk .

"i-I don-n't li-like h-her" said Baekhyun before laughting a bit .

"See you can't even talk normay when i said her name~" sang Taeyeon with a bit high voice .

"Hurry before someone take her from you!" said Taeyeon and pointed at something behind Baekhyun ,Baekhyun turned his head and saw Kai walking to SeoHan .

END OF FLASH BACK

 

***

 

"I'll have this dance" said Baekhyun with a big grin on his face .

"But-" said Kai .

"No buts ,i'll dance with Hyunnie noona ,you can dance with her later" said Baekhyun whice made Seohyun blush ,and Kai was about to talk when HanHun pulled him away .

"What do you want?" asked Seohyun in a cold voice ,she have to do so .

"Oush! why so cold?" asked Baekhyun in a joke way only to resive a death glace from Seohyun .

"Ok! ,i'll shut up and dance`" Baekhyun said whice made Seohyun smile .

"But first i've to tell you something" 

"What's it?" said Seohyun as she wants to know .

"Not now i'll tell you later!" he said whice made Seohyun frown.

"Time for your speech Hyunnie!" shouted Yoona and Taeyeon and ran to Seohyun and took her to the stage .

"I don't know what to say~" said Seohyun wiche earned alot of laughters

"Thanks oppas ,unnies and dongseangies ,I'm really glad to have a family like you all ,I think i don't deserve to be in a group and a family like you guys ;thank you all for taking care of me all this years, Snsd Unnies thank you for taking me as a member of your team and accpiting me with you and sorry if i had ever bothered you ,Suju and Shinee Oppas and Taemin thank you all for taking care of me like your little sister ,and to tell you the truth i got out on a date without you know" said Seohyun whice made them all laught with tears in thier eyes .

"My deasert Dongseangs ,I want you all to work your best and never give up ,i really enjoyed being with you all but there is something i want to say ,I'm leaving to NYC tomorrow ,so that will be my last day here ,Please have fun and don't forget me" said Seohyun before grapping her things and was about to get out when Snsd blocked her way .

"No,No,No and No! ;We've already talked to your family and your not going anywhere" said Kai from behind her with a big smirk .

"Ha?" asked Seohyun with her eyes bigger than D.O .

"You-'ve t-talked to my family?" asked Seohyun before fainting and falling on the floor .

 

***

 


AT HOSPITAL :

Snsd and Exo were walking back and forth infront of Seohyun room ,they told the oters to leave and to come tomorrow since it's already late .

suddenly the doctor walked out of the room "Doctor How is she?" asked Tiffany with a loud and cracking voice .

"her heart proplem is grtting worth" said the doctor whice made thier eyes widen and the girls tears fall .

"heart proplems?" asked Baekhyun .

"Yes ,she had been sick since about half a year ,she's in coma " 

"Will she wake up?" asked Luhan .

"I don't think so that's soething you count on god in" said the doctor and walked off .

"Hyunnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" shouted Taeyeon as she fell on the ground with her tears falling hard .

"Noona ,don't be like this ,she will be okay!" said Sehun and hugged Taeyeon trying to hold the tears in his eyes .

"I'll go in and see her" said Yoona and got in the room before anyone say a word .

All of them took time in seeing her .

Luhan and Sehun got out from the room with thier tears falling and thier eyes were red .

"Yout turn noona" said Luhan before sitting on the chair and pulling his leg to his chain and hugging his leg while crying ,Sehun just stood next to the door like a stute .

Taeyeon got in and after 15 minutes she got out and ran to Tiffany and hugged her tightly whily her tears are falling like a waterfall .

Baekhyun got in the room .

"Hyunnie noona ,why didn't you tell me you're sick ,you really made me hurt ;rememper when i said i want to tell you something? ;here it's 'Noona i love you ,i always had loved you not Taeyeon noona but it was just because i felt you don't like me ,and when i kissed you in the rooftop i really meant it and for your informotion it was my first kiss ,and i'm sad because you didn't wait for me to tell you that i love you ;well i hope you're hearing me now" said Baekhyun and hold Seohyun hand he felt her finger moving .

________________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you like it ^^

I wanted to update all my stories in Seohyun unnie birthday so here it's :)

Please comment if you like it :\

Next chapter will be the end :D

Love you ,and your comments ? :*

Happy Birthday Seohyun unnie ,i'm going to update a few of my stories today :) hope you will like it ^^

I hope Seohyun is the next memper to date in Snsd :p (Please if ,let it be one of Exo :P)